JFL chewing works (pics)

JizzFarmer

JizzFarmer

Werewolfmaxxed
Lighting is worse in the after pic but you can still see the difference in bigonial and bizygomatic width. When I was looking at the the uncropped progress it also seemed like my brow ridge was more pronounced but I’m not sure whether it’s was just lighting differences or placebo. After pic is at a higher bf as well (20% vs 23-24%)

211453B3 E34A 40A6 A172 D922B192FFF6

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hades, Justttt, Deleted member 4053 and 8 others
Congrats now you are chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: audreyen, Hades, Nordiccel and 11 others
Falim gum or cope

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and JizzFarmer
yeah masseteers are a muscle look at mike mew he looks like a gerbil dont overdo it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nordiccel, Deleted member 1680, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
yeah masseteers are a muscle look at mike mew he looks like a gerbil dont overdo it

Mew looks fucking retarded because of his pencil neck tbh. He looks like a real life bobble head

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Nordiccel, Incoming and 2 others
Mew looks fucking retarded because of his pencil neck tbh. He looks like a real life bobble head
The guy has Crohn's or some IBD so he's doomed to be skinny for the rest of his life.

Did you only chew with your molars? And how many weeks/months did it take to see these results?
Just under 3 months. Chewed two pieces on each side with molars for 60-90 minutes and then combined the two lumps and chewed with all other teeth for a further 30-60 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Not to discredit ur ass mr jizzfarmer but the after pic is clearly closer to the camera

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
and an utterly subhuman leg to body ratio

bloats me

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
From bloated to bloateded.

IMO you can't look good with a wide jaw like that and almost no chin. Looks feminine.

From bloated to bloateded.

IMO you can't look good with a wide jaw like that and almost no chin. Looks feminine.
Didn’t bloat me. My ogee curve is slightly visible in both pics even though the latter is at a higher body fat. I look more masculine after but I don’t have a very wide chin which is accentuated by higher body fat. The increase in bigonial and bizygo is still an overall looksmax though.

what gum u used

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Nice

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 6191 and Entschuldigung
Slowly turning into this

how does everyone stop their temporalis muscles from bloating/blowing up everytime you chew? it's completely aesthetically counter productive to chewing, it's like for 10% that my jaw muscles get bigger, my head blows up 50% more