Blackpill JFL.. Coping currycel talks about how good looking he is JFLLLL

shitskincurry

shitskincurry

aharth malanday fan
Time online
5d 9h 10m
Well obviously so we JFL @ them on this forum buddyboyo.. imagine this forum w/o curries existing 80% of material GONE jflllll
so why don't we just make hindi/ urdu a compulsion on this forum, fuck this ugly english language.

Teri maa ki choot bhosadike

LondonVillie

LondonVillie

Ugliest subhuman ever to exist
Time online
47d 4h 54m
Looks chad
Typical curry chad tbh

A

AscensionMan98

Adept
Time online
2d 10h 39m
This has got to be a joke... i cant lmaoooo
:lul:View attachment 519066

- " Since I consider myself handsome & good-looking, I want to share my thoughts"
- "Girls will be too shy to talk to you. If you are also shy, then things will be more complicated"
- "Girls will secretly stare at you wherever you go. But still they will purposely avoid any talks with you unless you approach them 1st"
Majority of the time most good looking men don't even realize there good looking since society has made it seem that men's looks are not that important, so they pay very little attention even when there looks are complemented and don't see it as a big deal. Thats why a lot of male models are discovered, while with chicks, they know society judges them a lot by there looks and most chicks that are hot are very aware of the fact there attractive. There usually put forth by there parents to agency unlike male models.

shitskincurry

shitskincurry

aharth malanday fan
Time online
5d 9h 10m

"EVERY SUPERMODEL's DREAM" (background)

LondonVillie

LondonVillie

Ugliest subhuman ever to exist
Time online
47d 4h 54m
This has got to be a joke... i cant lmaoooo
:lul:View attachment 519066

- " Since I consider myself handsome & good-looking, I want to share my thoughts"
- "Girls will be too shy to talk to you. If you are also shy, then things will be more complicated"
- "Girls will secretly stare at you wherever you go. But still they will purposely avoid any talks with you unless you approach them 1st"
He looks rich and NT so probably slays a lot

Arabwog95

Arabwog95

Sandcel the boneless
Time online
13d 15h 52m
O my god it never ceases to amaze me how much the average Indian is bluepilled.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)