Edit

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
Edit:posted in the wrong thread

• JFL
He would legit rope if he found out that girls approach attractive guys
And that for attractive guys it’s not a “secret” stare, but an open and obvious “please talk to me” stare

• JFL
one of the few people I can confidently say doesn't mog me too hard

Well obviously so we JFL @ them on this forum buddyboyo.. imagine this forum w/o curries existing 80% of material GONE jflllll
so why don't we just make hindi/ urdu a compulsion on this forum, fuck this ugly english language.

Teri maa ki choot bhosadike

Looks chad
Typical curry chad tbh

This has got to be a joke... i cant lmaoooo
:lul:View attachment 519066

- " Since I consider myself handsome & good-looking, I want to share my thoughts"
- "Girls will be too shy to talk to you. If you are also shy, then things will be more complicated"
- "Girls will secretly stare at you wherever you go. But still they will purposely avoid any talks with you unless you approach them 1st"

Majority of the time most good looking men don't even realize there good looking since society has made it seem that men's looks are not that important, so they pay very little attention even when there looks are complemented and don't see it as a big deal. Thats why a lot of male models are discovered, while with chicks, they know society judges them a lot by there looks and most chicks that are hot are very aware of the fact there attractive. There usually put forth by there parents to agency unlike male models.

main-qimg-68964985731d5835c575e02a4190ecd8

"EVERY SUPERMODEL's DREAM" (background)

• JFL
This has got to be a joke... i cant lmaoooo
:lul:View attachment 519066

- " Since I consider myself handsome & good-looking, I want to share my thoughts"
- "Girls will be too shy to talk to you. If you are also shy, then things will be more complicated"
- "Girls will secretly stare at you wherever you go. But still they will purposely avoid any talks with you unless you approach them 1st"
He looks rich and NT so probably slays a lot

All he has to do is lift then he'll be a model.

• JFL
O my god it never ceases to amaze me how much the average Indian is bluepilled.

• JFL
Bumping this gem

• Love it
holy shit i totally forgot about this, im still laughing

• JFL
he's good looking for india's standards

@Thompsonz thoughts?