JFL Curries should never reproduce tbh this is the result

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
I have never seen so many subhumans in a single pic ngl.
I thank god everyday i look quite decent.for a curry ngl ded srs

Attachments

• 11902270_1158900444125540_2754320406563340194_n.jpg
    11902270_1158900444125540_2754320406563340194_n.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 125
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Swagwaffle, itsoverbuddyboyo and MightAscend
pm pics? ngl it's over for many curries in the west. india should go Gandhi for real.

pm pics? ngl it's over for many curries in the west. india should go Gandhi for real.
I live in India bro and have already posted my pics here and got rated 6 for a curry which is decent and i am not looksmaxxed yet and saving for a surgery or two

All I see is sub4s

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate and MightAscend
You can clearly see they re malnourished too

All I see is sub4s
Yes and one foid who is in the back and is dark in colour told me she is about a 6 or 7 Jfl and all i thought was if i were to post her pics here she would get murdered and would rope but she has no problem getting laid and has had 4 bfs and is 21 like me
You can clearly see they re malnourished too
Not malnourshed but they all look skinny as fuck and they can gain wieght the skinny fucks but i was just talking about thier faces tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MightAscend and Einon
Yes and one foid who is in the back and is dark in colour told me she is about a 6 or 7 Jfl and all i thought was if i were to post her pics here she would get murdered and would rope but she has no problem getting laid and has had 4 bfs and is 21 like me
Can u ask her to rate me.Not searching for validation.I'm genuinely interested in what the opinion of an Indian woman is.

Not malnourshed but they all look skinny as fuck and they can gain wieght the skinny fucks but i was just talking about thier faces tbh
Do they all work at a call center?

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Can u ask her to rate me.Ded srs I'm genuinely interested in what the opinion of an Indian woman is.
Are you also indian bro if not then pm me your pics and i will ask her to rate you tomorrow tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Over for many curries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
all of them mog me

Every morning after I wake up I thank God and the universe for not cursing me to be a pajeet. Bald balkancel = any pajeet

That is why fucking arranged marraiges should be banned i am also not that good looking but i am quite decent for a indian which is only because my fathercel had the guts to do love marraige in the 90s in India and got herself a good looking wife which is my mother.
My father is a 5.5 and my mom is an 7 or 8 and i turned out to be 6 which is okay in curryland and all these fuckers are having arranged marraiges to make the indian race
Every morning after I wake up I thank God and the universe for not cursing me to be a pajeet. Bald balkancel = any pajeet

Pathetic. I don't like myself for being a curry either, but you're taking the self-hate too far.

Just a couple of days ago you were complaining about how ugly you were, and now since you're above average for an Indian you're this full of yourself? Don't forget, you're a curry too. What the people on this site see in the currys in the pic, they see in you.

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate
Pathetic. I don't like myself for being a curry either, but you're taking the self-hate too far.

Just a couple of days ago you were complaining about how ugly you were, and now since you're above average for an Indian you're this full of yourself? Don't forget, you're a curry too. What the people on this site see in the currys in the pic, they see in you.
Shut the fuck up faggot i am doing this so future generations of curries will be sparred from being ugly as fuck i am also not self hating and what harm is it in telling we are the ugliest race of all the races have you seen how bad we look?
Also can you find even one average person in that pic i dare you even one i have no prblem with average curries reproducing and having arranged marraiges but these ugly fucks will only create more incels and the cycle will continue..
And the only solution is to stop arranged marraige and if u do then dont reproduce if u are ugly as fuck like in this pic?
No one is even average so yeah i am not self hating i am just stating the truth whether u like it or not

Luckily I am a curry with different phenotype

Same tbh, these are pretty fugly curries
Eh with genetic engineering on the horizon we will see white Indians in the next 30-50 years

Some of them look alright, its just their utter subhuman coloring that brings them down

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Some of them look alright, its just their utter subhuman coloring that brings them down
This. Their facial structure isn't that bad. They'd look decent with white skin. Especially the guy in the front would be considered a prettyboy.
Also look at the palate of the girl on the left.
They all have straight white teeth.
Actually their whole bone structure mogs mine, the only advantage I have is that I have white skin.

Shut the fuck up faggot i am doing this so future generations of curries will be sparred from being ugly as fuck i am also not self hating and what harm is it in telling we are the ugliest race of all the races have you seen how bad we look?
Also can you find even one average person in that pic i dare you even one i have no prblem with average curries reproducing and having arranged marraiges but these ugly fucks will only create more incels and the cycle will continue..
And the only solution is to stop arranged marraige and if u do then dont reproduce if u are ugly as fuck like in this pic?
No one is even average so yeah i am not self hating i am just stating the truth whether u like it or not
I agree with you, currys are the ugliest race tbh tbh. And every single person in the pic is chopped.

But in your post, not only are you self-hating, you're bootlicking other races. Tbh I hate myself for being born curry, but I would never boot lick another race. I wouldn't give them props for only being white. Have more self-respect.

And in genetics, good looking+good looking doesnt equal good looking. And bad looking+bad looking doesn't equal bad looking. It all depends on how the final product turns out. So you can never predict how a child will end up.
Luckily I am a curry with different phenotype
What are the different curry phenotypes? Cuz I dont look like them at all either.

Last edited:
Mind as well reproduce with roaches

Yeah bro that is why i said what i said in my post and thw reason for this is arranged marraiges tbh and if arranged marraige didnt exist in India we would not have the ugliest people in our fucking country.
Also if we stopped encouraging arranged marraiges may be in next 100 years or so we might all improve our aesthetics tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
They don’t look bad as curries