JFL: Do I get lower jaw surgery or upper jaw surgery or both.

lolconvexprofilecope

lolconvexprofilecope

Iron
Here's a selection of photos of me all pretty close up so I can't cheat distancemaxx

I have a deep bite which has fuarked my profile. I like my face from the front but the side is actual maximum cope.jpg

I feel like my lower jaw has retruded even more as I've got older? Or maybe it's just my face getting fatter.

My tongue is always at the bottom of my mouth and I mouthbreathe. I've been trying to mew a bit but I always foreget after a while.

My lower third is also probably 25-50% shorter than my middle third.

IS IT OVERFORME?

Your jaw is fine. You need bigger lips and eyes that don’t scream “my wife is ready upstairs. Have fun!”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maximus, NormieKilla, Ulyc and 2 others
another smokemaxxer, @Arceus300 still looks better with cig here than anyone else

tfw its over before it even begun. Im almost positive I have Retrognathia I'm going to see an ortho next week. I want my lower jaw moved forward none of this cuck moving the lower teeth back. Mike mew will help me ascend.
Also anyone else think my lower jaw has receeded more with age? or is it just due to an increase in body fat.

So about my jaw....

Dont raise eyebrows like a retard

You need to inject T and fix those cuck eyes

Here's a selection of photos of me all pretty close up so I can't cheat distancemaxx

I have a deep bite which has fuarked my profile. I like my face from the front but the side is actual maximum cope.jpg

I feel like my lower jaw has retruded even more as I've got older? Or maybe it's just my face getting fatter.

My tongue is always at the bottom of my mouth and I mouthbreathe. I've been trying to mew a bit but I always foreget after a while.

My lower third is also probably 25-50% shorter than my middle third.

IS IT OVERFORME?

mogs me to the moon and back

throw that glasses away dude. what the fuck is that? Is almost identical to my mothers glasses

• +1
Reactions: lolconvexprofilecope
throw that glasses away dude. what the fuck is that? Is almost identical to my mothers glasses

Any suggestions for styles of frames?
without glasses for reference. INB4 JUST GET LASER EYE SURGERY $$$$

Attachments

• lm2.mp4
    203.4 KB
It's over for imgurcels.

BSSO

Mogs 95% of the site TBH

You need to get rid of those glass that makes you look like an IT cuck.

Gymcel would be a great plus for you.

Get contacts if possible. Those are soy glasses, fix your bad hairline and do something for that eye/ area. Get into HRT(Hormone Replacement Therapy), or just inject Testosterone. Grow out your hair like most fuckboys do nowdays or get a manbun. Hit the gym so you get a giant body halo.
Most important get rid of that phsyco and soyboy look

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
why do you use jfl in your title