Jfl foid got blackpilled by her own daughter

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

"I came home earlier yesterday only to hear my daughter screaming, moaning and saying obnoxious things like "fu#k me harder" and "I'm cu##ing". I then went to her bedroom and saw them both having sex. I was horrified. In fact, I still am horrified. She wasn't even able to stop, get dressed and talk to me. She just shouted to close the door and let her c#m. (Yes, she actually said that).

I haven't been able to talk to her or even to look at her since then.

Please help me!"

Jfl this is the state of teenage foids now. They will literally fuck 20+ year old men and just tell their mothers to fuck off when they show up at their room. Its gotten to a point where even older foids are now getting disgusted by the blatant whoredom lmao.

Tbh I think this is a good thing. The more openly slutty girls are at a young age, the more obvious it will be to everybody that all the conventional "wisdom" about how women behave is absolutely dogshit. It will blackpill normies faster.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChestBrah, Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 3323 and 23 others
for the fed agent reading what follows is sarcasm.
Deleted, I just wrote some graphic shit. jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Leviathin, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 6785 and 3 others
disillusioned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 10177, Deleted member 6785 and 1 other person
Just believe anonymous posts on the internet theory.

probably did happen though ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand
EGfM0dDXoAM p5Y

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 275
Sometimes i wonder how low your IQ is. Were you dropped on your head as a kid?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, lutte, Ocelot and 7 others
"and you sound like a single mother so you sound stupid"

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8699
It has to be a troll lmal

"I came home earlier yesterday only to hear my daughter screaming, moaning and saying obnoxious things like "fu#k me harder" and "I'm cu##ing". I then went to her bedroom and saw them both having sex. I was horrified. In fact, I still am horrified. She wasn't even able to stop, get dressed and talk to me. She just shouted to close the door and let her c#m. (Yes, she actually said that).

I haven't been able to talk to her or even to look at her since then.

Please help me!"

Jfl this is the state of teenage foids now. They will literally fuck 20+ year old men and just tell their mothers to fuck off when they show up at their room. Its gotten to a point where even older foids are now getting disgusted by the blatant whoredom lmao.

Tbh I think this is a good thing. The more openly slutty girls are at a young age, the more obvious it will be to everybody that all the conventional "wisdom" about how women behave is absolutely dogshit. It will blackpill normies faster.

Women don't need to be blackpilled about other women they know whats up.

She just has a whore on the loose and she is to weak to do anything about it. She also gets attention on the internet for her story.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 8765
I get sad every time I see a whore on Instagram or one on xvideos. I just see a girl grabbing dicks from 3 guys at once taking up the ass and smiling and sucking dick from the front and how pretty the girl is and I actually get sad a little, because I remind myself for every beautiful woman who is a whore, is one less wife that a man should have had. To think every pretty girl just is on her knees sucking random dick and I'm like "there's 1 girl born for every male, and if all the girls are doing this, what are the men doing? they are alone".

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 6400 and 8 others
I get sad every time I see a whore on Instagram or one on xvideos. I just see a girl grabbing dicks from 3 guys at once taking up the ass and smiling and sucking dick from the front and how pretty the girl is and I actually get sad a little, because I remind myself for every beautiful woman who is a whore, is one less wife that a man should have had. To think every pretty girl just is on her knees sucking random dick and I'm like "there's 1 girl born for every male, and if all the girls are doing this, what are the men doing? they are alone".
It's over for this generation. Don't even try get married or have kids. I realized earlier today it's hopeless.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person

Yo wtf this is actually kinda deep.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
Low T moment.

Or join in on the fun.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, CommanderCope, TheChosenChad and 4 others
Low T moment.

Or join in on the fun.
Hell no dude I don't like the degeneracy of women sucking dick and getting pounded by 3 dudes smiling with cum dripping off her face. I just imagine that I could have had a wife and some little kids running around at the age I'm at right now just 200 years ago. But here I am grinding my life away trying to get some pounded out instagram whore. Fuck these women dude, I want a wife not an attention loving prostitute.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
Hell no dude I don't like the degeneracy of women sucking dick and getting pounded by 3 dudes smiling with cum dripping off her face. I just imagine that I could have had a wife and some little kids running around at the age I'm at right now just 200 years ago. But here I am grinding my life away trying to get some pounded out instagram whore. Fuck these women dude, I want a wife not am attention loving prostitute.
You have to mog the rest of the dudes so they don't wanna gangbang with you anymore.

That's why you looksmax. If you missed out on teen love then just become a sad boi slayer.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Whyt pyople moment

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
You have to mog the rest of the dudes so they don't wanna gangbang with you anymore.

That's why you looksmax. If you missed out on teen love then just become a sad boi slayer.
I don't want to be a slayer bro I just want a loving shy GF tbh. The thing is, what I want doesn't actually exist. This society creates retarded normies and idiotic whore women. I want a girl who doesn't get simped on by normies and is shy and submissive and doesn't whore around on Instagram. Of course this shit like I said, doesn't exist, but that's all I really want. This society causes all the women to have one million orbiters to follow these girls around and as a result the women become morally retarded.

I never wanted to slay, I just want to feel wanted. I'll probably never get this, but I'm working on becoming the person I want to be so I'm trying to be stoic and accept my misfortunes for what they are.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 2214
I don't want to be a slayer bro I just want a loving shy GF tbh. The thing is, what I want doesn't actually exist. This society creates retarded normies and idiotic whore women. I want a girl who doesn't get simped on by normies and is shy and submissive and doesn't whore around on Instagram. Of course this shit like I said, doesn't exist, but that's all I really want. This society causes all the women to have one million orbiters to follow these girls around and as a result the women become morally retarded.

I never wanted to slay, I just want to feel wanted. I'll probably never get this, but I'm working on becoming the person I want to be so I'm trying to be stoic and accept my misfortunes for what they are.
Calm down now. That's why I am saying you should become a sad boi slayer if you never had a GF as a kid/teen. Some sluts might look at a sad boi Chad/prettyboy and think to themselves "wow... he's unique! I'll suck his dick".

And what makes you think that one of those slutty girls won't have the archetype that you sort of like? Looks matter for both genders. Chances of her being KHHV are obviously ridiculously low, but your brain will come up with some cope to make up for it, and maybe you should ascend and smash a couple other girls before you find "the one".

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and NorwoodStyle
I

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Calm down now. That's why I am saying you should become a sad boi slayer if you never had a GF as a kid/teen. Some sluts might look at a sad boi Chad/prettyboy and think to themselves "wow... he's unique! I'll suck his dick".

And what makes you think that one of those slutty girls won't have the archetype that you sort of like? Looks matter for both genders. Chances of her being KHHV are obviously ridiculously low, but your brain will come up with some cope to make up for it, and maybe you should ascend and smash a couple other girls before you find "the one".
I'd like to ascend with some decent looking foids the issue is the girls I attract are low tier normie girls who are either slightly ugly or chubby. Just the bitches Chad himself wouldn't fuck. I literally just want an average looking thin girl that isn't insane. I'm looksmaxxing make no mistake. I gymcel every night at the gym, minoxidil my eyebrows 2x a day, supplementmaxx, I'm leanmaxxing right now to be 10%, I'm growing out my hair to get the 2 block cut again (the shit K-pop stars wear, I look good with it since I'm hapa), and I'm on accutane to have amazing skin.

I'm also getting my financial situation better, I'm already in the military getting decent paychecks but I'm going to start budgeting and save for gyno surgery in the next 6 months so I can look good shirtless gymcelled, and sometime in the next 3 months I'm going to start fashionmaxxing and go buy some nicer clothes. Hopefully gymcelling makes my frame look better as well so I look good in clothes.

I'm working on it, to say the least.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 2214
egfm0ddxoam_p5y-png.886126

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
I'd like to ascend with some decent looking foids the issue is the girls I attract are low tier normie girls who are either slightly ugly or chubby. Just the bitches Chad himself wouldn't fuck. I literally just want an average looking thin girl that isn't insane. I'm looksmaxxing make no mistake. I gymcel every night at the gym, minoxidil my eyebrows 2x a day, supplementmaxx, I'm leanmaxxing right now to be 10%, I'm growing out my hair to get the 2 block cut again (the shit K-pop stars wear, I look good with it since I'm hapa), and I'm on accutane to have amazing skin.

I'm also getting my financial situation better, I'm already in the military getting decent paychecks but I'm going to start budgeting and save for gyno surgery in the next 6 months so I can look good shirtless gymcelled, and sometime in the next 3 months I'm going to start fashionmaxxing and go buy some nicer clothes. Hopefully gymcelling makes my frame look better as well so I look good in clothes.

Chad/Changlite hybrid.

Being hapa means you can't get what you want most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Being hapa means you can't get what you want most of the time
I would say im fairly white passing no? I'm literally a fucking cumskin

Attachments

• IMG_20201223_103339.jpg
    IMG_20201223_103339.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 59
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and MansNotHot

Islammax is the best way to get what u want here with women. Or target introverted nerdy girls, theyre not whores many of them (lost their virginity in early 20s to BF only sex)

OP does seem a little bitter, ngl

You kind of resemble ER ngl
Not really white passing imo

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
You kind of resemble ER ngl
Not really white passing imo
I'm more pale than the average white person I honestly don't think you could get more pale than me without being a fucking ginger

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
I'm more pale than the average white person I honestly don't think you could get more pale than me without being a fucking ginger
White passing doesn't mean that you have white skin!
Cuz that would make every asian white!
You need to take into account features that makes white people, white.
For that i suggest IncelTV on youtube, he knows about this way more than i do.
Warning!! Video may be depressing because of the way he talks.

White passing doesn't mean that you have white skin!
Cuz that would make every asian white!
You need to take into account features that makes white people, white.
For that i suggest IncelTV on youtube, he knows about this way more than i do.
Warning!! Video may be depressing because of the way he talks.
I get called white but normies do all think I'm "something else" as they put it. I look like a mix of two things, but normies usually don't guess asian. Fuck Asians have such a bad reputation for how they look that's the only issue.

• +1
You don't need gyno surgery boyo, spend it on hgh or something for frame gains

I get called white but normies do all think I'm "something else" as they put it. I look like a mix of two things, but normies usually don't guess asian. Fuck Asians have such a bad reputation for how they look that's the only issue.
You look white to me, normies would consider you white, especially since you're tall tbh. Plus with military halo which is associated with white and black dudes you'll be considered white by 99% of ppl

Even having 15% asian genes will show on your face, that's the fucked up thing.
You look good though, mogger 😊
You mog me to death and back 2 times

You don't need gyno surgery boyo, spend it on hgh or something for frame gains
I'm already gymcelling, the thing is, I do have quite noticeable gyno, the thing is the gyno perfectly blends in with my chest insertions so it makes me chest look bigger than it is, that's not pectoral muscle jfl, that's fucking breast tissue. I probably should spend the money on other shit, but I can't really think of anything I can realistically get due to my career not giving me enough time off for recovery from invasive surgery (bimax, infraorbital implants for example are two things I sort of might need).

I can however, get gyno surgery, gymcel, grow my hair out, and some other softmaxes. Just nothing that would require me to "recover" from.

Even having 15% asian genes will show on your face, that's the fucked up thing.
You look good though, mogger 😊
You mog me to death and back 2 times
Actually I have a friend who is 1/4 asian and he mogs this entire site. His entire face is forward grown as all hell. He's literally around 6 PSL, maybe even more in person.

This is a dogshit screenshot from a phone call but you can see in the very least how tall his chin is

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201213-193614.png
    Screenshot_20201213-193614.png
    456 KB · Views: 36
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xefo and MansNotHot
I'm already gymcelling, the thing is, I do have quite noticeable gyno, the thing is the gyno perfectly blends in with my chest insertions so it makes me chest look bigger than it is, that's not pectoral muscle jfl, that's fucking breast tissue. I probably should spend the money on other shit, but I can't really think of anything I can realistically get due to my career not giving me enough time off for recovery from invasive surgery (bimax, infraorbital implants for example are two things I sort of might need).

I can however, get gyno surgery, gymcel, grow my hair out, and some other softmaxes. Just nothing that would require me to "recover" from.
Actually 90% of the male population has gyno, it's not abnormal, every male has some degree of breast tissue, it's only problematic when it's a large mass. You don't need gyno surgery at all tbh

• +1
The days of starting a family with a virgin is over... unless you can groom a mini foid

Actually I have a friend who is 1/4 asian and he mogs this entire site. His entire face is forward grown as all hell. He's literally around 6 PSL, maybe even more in person.

This is a dogshit screenshot from a phone call but you can see in the very least how tall his chin is
I still see the asian in him but it's so slight i wouldn't notice it if you didn't tell me to look for it.
I guess his father is a jbw mogger right?

I still see the asian in him but it's so slight i wouldn't notice it if you didn't tell me to look for it.
I guess his father is a jbw mogger right?
I haven't seen his father but he has green eyes and an insanely forward face in person. He told me his mother is half asian half white so I guess yeah. In person he looks 0% asian. I would have assumed he was part of the master race or some shit he's super good looking, so yes I assume his father is a fucking mogging machine.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and MansNotHot
Based answer JFL
Capture dcran 2020 12 23  180018

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, TheChosenChad, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
Damn I feel bad for Hapas, ya'll are a product of self hating asian women and jbw cumskins who probably settled cause he can't get good looking white women. You know deep down that your mother wanted a white son with Caucasoid features but just ended up with an asian son with paler skin, softer hair and double eyelids at best. Whites and asians don't fully accept you. Ya'll wish that you passed as whites but will never be to the eyes of white people. No wonder ER was the way he was and no wonder why you're always depressed man.

Damn I feel bad for Hapas, ya'll are a product of self hating asian women and jbw cumskins who probably settled cause he can't get good looking white women. You know deep down that your mother wanted a white son with Caucasoid features but just ended up with an asian son with paler skin, softer hair and double eyelids at best. Whites and asians don't fully accept you. Ya'll wish that you passed as whites but will never be to the eyes of white people. No wonder ER was the way he was and no wonder why you're always depressed man.
are you trying to inflict hapa hatred in me because i think im ugly for the features i have, i have never experienced what you are talking about. my mother is a dumb low IQ whore and my father is an abusive loser, i could have told you that from the beginning. most people literally think im just white and for a hapa i mog most of them anyway. i mog plenty of white people i see too so im not really concerned about what race i am. although it would be nice to be just 1 race, it would help me in framing my own identity and having cultural pride a bit more. but like i said, im alone with no family anyway and no people to call me own, that's why i feel the way i do.

it would help me in framing my own identity and having cultural pride a bit more

jfl what identity or cultural pride? Most culture isn't even creation by "nations" but by a small select number of exceptional individuals. 90+% of human beings, of any nation or race, exist for literally no reason. I for one don't even identify with other whites (or my own countrymen) because I hate their degenerate culture so much.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
jfl what identity or cultural pride? Most culture isn't even creation by "nations" but by a small select number of exceptional individuals. 90+% of human beings, of any nation or race, exist for literally no reason. I for one don't even identify with other whites (or my own countrymen) because I hate their degenerate culture so much.
Well said bro, well said. However I wouldn't say the 90% are useless

are you trying to inflict hapa hatred in me because i think im ugly for the features i have, i have never experienced what you are talking about. my mother is a dumb low IQ whore and my father is an abusive loser, i could have told you that from the beginning. most people literally think im just white and for a hapa i mog most of them anyway. i mog plenty of white people i see too so im not really concerned about what race i am. although it would be nice to be just 1 race, it would help me in framing my own identity and having cultural pride a bit more. but like i said, im alone with no family anyway and no people to call me own, that's why i feel the way i do.
Nah man, no hate, you do you bro. and you look like a normie to me. You look more hispanic to me than asian or white tbh