• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Hero of the Imperium, goat2x and 2 others
Pretty solid ascension for our former member

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Pretty solid ascension for our former member

scroll over to the video potion on this post, jfl at that flinch. its pretty obvious he has autism or something

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Oh I thought it was a jaw implant but it is only botox will fade quite quickly over time
"MASCULINISATION (7ml) - scroll right ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Before and 15 minutes after chin, jawline and mandibular angle augmentation creating a more sculpted, widened and angulated facial profile. 💉Immediate results, no surgery, no downtime"
He better go slay to benefit from the peak results

The surgeon in the comments said he used Juvederm filler which last 9 months according to Google.
He used 7 ml, cost is $450–$600 per ml.

Last edited:
scroll over to the video potion on this post, jfl at that flinch. its pretty obvious he has autism or something
Yeah I feel like he had Asperger

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and SeiGun
Wtf is going on with his collagen?
He looks old af

Wtf is going on with his collagen?
He looks old af
hes assymtric af, holds a decent amount of fat facially +lack of collagen+tht hairline tho. he looks kinda plastic now as well

i just cant see him being over a 5/10.

Oh I thought it was a jaw implant but it is only botox will fade quite quickly over time
Before and 15 minutes after chin, jawline and mandibular angle augmentation creating a more sculpted, widened and angulated facial profile. 💉Immediate results, no surgery, no downtime"

The surgeon in the comments said he used Juvederm filler which last 9 months according to Google.
it's over for his collagen...
looks very good though

Should have kept the money and save just a little bit more to get genioplasty for permanent results, he has a weak chin, weak jawline and a convex facial shape.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
his side profile look better but his front look weird to me, some kind of weird harmony

Look how they massacred my boy

oh hey, its more pics of studyhacks

@LondonVillie @Latebloomer10 @SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and SubhumanCurrycel
@Won'tStopNoodling fix ur skin

why would anyone pay around $4000 for some fillers that last a year when you could just pay double that to get a real jaw surgery?