JFL if you are a manlet and got a long midface

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Long midface is a high HGH feature, that only turbo testo faggots can scape while growing.
If u are manlet and has a long midface, just fking lel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2205 and Peachy
When people say your face looks like you would be tall, they're referring to high t features most of the time tbh

I saw a ted talk where the guy explained that a tall face conveys leadership and that tall people are more likely to have tall faces. didn't mean a long midface, you can have a short midface and still have a proportional tall face, especially if you have a large chin area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and Pietrosiek
sirgey is banned lmao.
I saw a ted talk where the guy explained that a tall face conveys leadership and that tall people are more likely to have tall faces. didn't mean a long midface, you can have a short midface and still have a proportional tall face, especially if you have a large chin area.
i have a tall face, not long midface, but i'm small, can i convey leadership ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
People with tall faces usually have bigger skulls as well. Doesn't surprise me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
i have a tall face, not long midface, but i'm small, can i convey leadership ?
world's best leaders were manlets so that theory is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043