JFL if you are not frauding in 2019

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
05C6E25C 61D0 4AB9 B1F3 9B81CC411A80
Just fraud when it comes to tinder / photomaxxing bro. Even Gigachads are doing it. Just make sure you don’t look 2 points below your frauded pic and that your frauding doesn’t look unnatural.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Peachy, Deleted member 1100, Hector and 9 others
lmao he mogs %99 percent of men while shaving and making an awkward expression OVER SON

• +1
Reactions: Peachy, National Rodgerism, Hector and 6 others
You cant fraud irl, thats the most imoortant

• +1
Reactions: Hector, PubertyMaxxer, Norwooder and 2 others
Link the video

Shit, he's fucking gorgeous and funny too. I can't fucking compete with something like that :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Does anyone know if you can achieve his eyes and eyebrows with surgery?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Mousei, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
Shit, he's fucking gorgeous and funny too. I can't fucking compete with something like that :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
FAGGOT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Coco, FaceandHFD, Sasaz2 and 2 others
lol, are you one of those insecure closet fags that can't compliment other males because that would ruin their "masculinity"?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Coco, ExCel and 6 others
jfl i was expecting o'pry to be an autist not not be so charming jfl this is what every stacy wants. how can i complete jfl as an ugly autistic basement dweller

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Coco, National Rodgerism, Hector and 7 others
simple answer, no. If you look at the pictures Taban released of cases where he did orbital decompression (fat tissue and bone) + fat grafts for upper and under eye + lower eyelid retraction + canthoplasty + rim implants.... they still don't come even close, and that's almost all that you can do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Its fucking over

I SERIOUSLY HOPE THAT YOU ARE FUCKING JOKING, YOU FUCKING RETARDED

simple answer, no. If you look at the pictures Taban released of cases where he did orbital decompression (fat tissue and bone) + fat grafts for upper and under eye + lower eyelid retraction + canthoplasty + rim implants.... they still don't come even close, and that's almost all that you can do
Why not? I just need those fat pads and a canthoplasty. I will be the Mediterranean version of him.

Its ogre for us

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Why not? I just need those fat pads and a canthoplasty. I will be the Mediterranean version of him.
will it improve your eye area? Sure. However there goes so much into it: pfl, downturned medial canthus, positive vector, tear duct, eye socket shape, browridge, ipd, eye colour, eye lashes, lowset eyebrows and so on. You can't even get surgery for all of these factors. That's why eye area is the most important base for looksmaxing. Also the outcome of the surgeries could be underwhelming. It's much easier to get a wrap around jaw implant than to fix a truly shit eye area.

found an Angle and lightfrauded profile pic from when i was 16 and i look like barretlitelite, suifuel as fuck.

if only i had that level of forwards growth irl FUAAAAAARK:woke:

I will achieve this at all costs

i will sell my kidney to surgerymaxx

no surgery will do this if you dont have the potential to do it naturally

All models since beginning of time have frauded photos

Judging looks through photos is low IQ anyway, so frauding is acceptable. As long as you're above Normie level in real life you'll get away with it.

There are people who look way better in motion than in photos and vice versa but they're coping hard if they think he doesn't look insane in motion.

Literally mogs 99.99% of men to death in motion...dopamine inducing just to look at this piece of art

View attachment 170120 Just fraud when it comes to tinder / photomaxxing bro. Even Gigachads are doing it. Just make sure you don’t look 2 points below your frauded pic and that your frauding doesn’t look unnatural.
wtf is this post about his face looks perfect even in that video