JFL if you aren't popularitymaxxing

yang

yang

Went acidfacing
There's this one rice faggot at my school, 5'5, acne-ridden, recessed face.

Dating a qt becky and has fucked many qt white girls in the past. I see him hooking up with hot girls at every party jfl, all the girls mog him there too.

He is good at lacrosse (mogs me hard tbh, he checked me last year and i sprained my wrist), and thus has popularity halo.

If you are a HS subhuman lurking, get good at a sport, start dealing drugs, or get popular SOMEHOW JFL.

Of course, if you are a truecel, you won't be do so since your face will prevent any of this shit from evening being possible.

Sorry for shit grammar am on bus rn ngltbhdedsrs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 2621, Ethnicope and 5 others
Just be famous bro

Just be popular bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 470
Just be famous bro

Jagged0

Ugly whore.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), MogTheMogger, Ethnicope and 13 others
I agree with this, I know many popular guys who are subhuman. Its a good cope even if it wont get you girls.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), 5'8manlet, MogTheMogger and 7 others

Dating a qt becky and has fucked many qt white girls in the past. I see him hooking up with hot girls at every party jfl, all the girls mog him there too.

He is good at lacrosse (mogs me hard tbh, he checked me last year and i sprained my wrist), and thus has popularity halo.

If you are a HS subhuman lurking, get good at a sport, start dealing drugs, or get popular SOMEHOW JFL.

Of course, if you are a truecel, you won't be do so since your face will prevent any of this shit from evening being possible.

Good joke my friend,
He will be suicidal after school is over, he will be over

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 1751
Good joke my friend,
He will be suicidal after school is over, he will be over
Oh yeah, it's over for him once he gets into college. At least he slayed in HS

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and CopingCel
all i know is that instagrammaxxing is legit some guy at school asked me are you that guy with a thousand followers and offered his seat on the bus jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), HighIQcel, anti caking agents and 5 others

got any more tips to get popular

all i know is that instagrammaxxing is legit some guy at school asked me are you that guy with a thousand followers and offered his seat on the bus jfl
Bruh 1k isn't even that much ngl

i only want my oneitis and being popular wont help with that at my psl level

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Being popular and nt is all you need to slay in 2020. Looks theory is mostly bullshit

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Aesthetic and Deleted member 245
Cope. If he’s truly 5 5 and acne ridden, he’s not tucking any QT girls. Stop lying.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, wristcel, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
Brutal man I'm also obsessed with my oneitis
shes perfect literally 10/10

she teases me by not outright telling me no but stringing me along

be good at martial arts. literally every good fighter i know has a good looking girlfriend and huge status even if they arent pros

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I dont want socialize

Sorry but I'm calling bullshit on OP. This is 100% a troll thread. Absolutely no woman is going to get horny for somebody because they are good at this stupid fucking sport which up until now I had never even heard off:

UNC_Lacrosse.jpg

5b337fb842728.jpg

Jfl if you think anybody is going to give a fuck you are good at this "sport". Let alone sleep with you and think you are hot. OP is a troll.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, wristcel, hebbewem and 1 other person
be good at martial arts. literally every good fighter i know has a good looking girlfriend and huge status even if they arent pros
I am the wzxepition then.

Just be a popular 5'5 recessed face acne-ridden balding indian janitor - theory

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Sorry but I'm calling bullshit on OP. This is 100% a troll thread. Absolutely no woman is going to get horny for somebody because they are good at this stupid fucking sport which up until now I had never even heard off:

UNC_Lacrosse.jpg

5b337fb842728.jpg

Jfl if you think anybody is going to give a fuck you are good at this "sport". Let alone sleep with you and think you are hot. OP is a troll.
Keep coping for me you utter dog.
shes perfect literally 10/10

she teases me by not outright telling me no but stringing me along
yeah I feel you ngl she strung me along so hard last year and then she rejected me hard, today she tried to start a conversation for me. I've had feelings for her for 8 months after the rejected me as well, she's unironically the best girl I've ever met

Popularity dosent matter much past high school jfl

legit
my friend who is a pretty average looking was dealing drugs and acted alpha and agressive all the time made the girls came to him in hords (insta and party sluts of course)
if you just want to fuck its really not that hard unless you look like a total faggot

Oh yeah, it's over for him once he gets into college. At least he slayed in HS
I was just planning on mentioning that.
Popularity at highschool; that's the time period it even matters the most.

but then

giphy.gif

Just be an outlier

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

I played tennis and all of the female tennis players wanted my cock. Too bad I didn't play tennis in a HS, would've gotten laid a whole lot. But life didn't want me to do well in any sport, so when I did do well in one, it became furious and created a new "sport" for me, wheelchair racing. . . . .

Like oreoman says

"Been a piece of shit nigga since the beginning"

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )