JFL If You Aren’t Putting Retin-A on Eye Area

D

Deleted member 5349

Kraken
My upper eyelid exposure is gone. Granted, my upper eyelid exposure wasn’t that bad to begin with, but it’s gone now. Big looksmax. Collagen is life.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, hairyballscel, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
when it accidentally goes in the eyes
48419827 947521375442500 1289006718746886144 n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 4416 and 9 others
Your eye area: Collagens me :p

are you beeing serious ?

@benignice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and athnico
I put it under eyes and have seen a drastic change. I have thought about upper eyelids but not tried it yet. I guess it wouldn’t be a bad thing to do.

Retin A is a miracle cream

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 3043
I put it under eyes and have seen a drastic change. I have thought about upper eyelids but not tried it yet. I guess it wouldn’t be a bad thing to do.

Retin A is a miracle cream
did you had hollowness and purple circles ?

did you had hollowness and purple circles ?
Yeah I have no under eye bags but I have hollows and the skin being thin shows the purple underlying veins. The skin has thickened up so it’s way less noticeable and this is only after a couple of months of use. I guess I am a super responder as even a couple of sunspots disappeared where I used to have noticeable crows feet that have also faded almost into nothingness.

I’m considering under eye filler for the hollows as there isn’t much else I can do with them but Retin A is firming up the skin nicely.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Yerico7 and Deleted member 3043
Yeah I have no under eye bags but I have hollows and the skin being thin shows the purple underlying veins. The skin has thickened up so it’s way less noticeable and this is only after a couple of months of use. I guess I am a super responder as even a couple of sunspots disappeared where I used to have noticeable crows feet that have also faded almost into nothingness.

I’m considering under eye filler for the hollows as there isn’t much else I can do with them but Retin A is firming up the skin nicely.
so you still have hollowness and purple skin ?
if you have to Say 1 in 10 how much it was before ? and after retin a ?

The hollows have reduced as the skin is tighter. I have deep set eyes so I will always have somewhat the appearance of hollows especially as I age.

the purple is now only by the eye area near the sides of nose, everywhere else is not purple anymore.

it went from a 6 to a 4. If 0 is the point of having no purple anymore. My entire face skin wise went from a 6 to a 3 in terms of crows feet, fine lines, sunspots. I have my glow back.

I used it on my back acne spots which were a 7 have gone down to a 3. I am looking forward to the continued progress.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
autism much

Attachments

• giphy (20).gif
    giphy (20).gif
    686.9 KB · Views: 5
How many months?

When I started applying tretinoin under my eyes I developed tiny blood spots there. I stopped using it and kept putting moisturizer on to keep the zone hydrated. Now after three weeks they are gonna so I have begun applying tretinoin again. I'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
My upper eyelid exposure is gone. Granted, my upper eyelid exposure wasn’t that bad to begin with, but it’s gone now. Big looksmax. Collagen is life.
fuck, UEE cure just from a cream. Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and hairyballscel
blindmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Joodz
Provide photos op

For me it was the opposite, it actually noticeably increased my under eye hollowness
we are talking about upper eyelid exposure

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
we are talking about upper eyelid exposure
I know, reducing upper eyelid exposure would mean thickening the skin, either directly or by increasing the fat deposits there. And I'm highlighting that Retin-A can actually do the opposite, by reducing the amount of subcutaneous fat. There was also a thread about it (Retin-A reducing subq fat) here on the forums.