JFL if you don't already know that the lookism.net mods were the doxxers

dough2

dough2

Gold
they literally just googled the email addresses u dumb fucks put in

liechtensteiner said it was a big conspirancy by some mods and jason genovoa (the guy who earned a ton of money with crypto) who wanted to launch a new site

liechtensteiner said it was a big conspirancy by some mods and jason genovoa (the guy who earned a ton of money with crypto) who wanted to launch a new site

that is possibly the most retarded thing ive heard today.

giphy.gif

let me put it that way: youre fat

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, dodt, xForgotMyName and 1 other person
they 100% arent

all the mods got fully doxxed, sin, josh, leichsteiner, poobear, victory/admin

Dimez is legit

pm me ur discord if u wanna know everything

they 100% arent

Dimez is legit

brutal. doubt if i will go back then tbh

they literally just googled the email addresses u dumb fucks put in
Yeah most people probably didn't think twice about the ramifications of using their personal email address and real IP to register/post on the site. Since they figured that the admins and mods would keep that information confidential. But admins and mods are human too. You can't just freely trust them with that information.

It's sketchy that looksmax requires you to use your real IP to register (they turned down my first attempt at registering here because I used a proxy so I had to take the condom off temporarily). Because you have to trust that the admins/mods aren't going to doxx you in the future. In my case, my IP does not lead to my address so it's whatever. But for a lot of people, their IP does indeed lead to their address. Some jack ass ordered a bunch of pizzas to ar1's apartment and ar1 was too high-inhibition to not pay for the pizza.

I used a throwaway email on lookism not tied to my identity and I used a VPN. Because you can't trust that admins/mods will respect confidentiality these days. Even on stuff like reddit, Google, etc. I don't trust that the SJW-minded admins wouldn't doxx you. So you should be using a VPN on social media if you are posting "misogynistic", racist, etc. stuff.

IP geo-location isn't 100% accurate. Apparently Yogapants and I have IP addresses that have a very similar location (we had the same ISP so the servers are probably in the same general area) because we live very close to each other. This is why a sluthate mod thought that Yogapants was my alt

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RocketRed
yup just like my good bro Alienpants said, they fucked me up and its possible a lot of other people as well

they 100% arent

Dimez is legit

did I get doxxed?

Jfl @ being afraid of doxxing

btw, imagine not using fake e-mails for registrations

mirin inhib levels
Jfl @ being afraid of doxxing

not everyone there is an irl nobody like you