Jfl if you dont fill your gonials

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
If you cant get surgery during the next few months/years, and you have a small/narrow face, this is a must have for you!!! You dont even try, if your not getting your jaw angle pumped with huge amount of filler.
And now please dont cope with: they still are invisible, implants/osteotomies mogs, filler fades away. Sometimes you just need to start somewhere, and make a first step into a new transformation. Its so easy and affordable for most guys.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, alex569 and stuckneworleans
The results are shit tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Just unironically chewmax

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, wateriswet, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
i feel bad for these guys tbh

So you wanna tell me they looked better before, and had not even 0.25-0.5 increase? You must be blind.
They look better now but still look like shit.

Just fillermaxx bro
Images   2020 07 28T192022790

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and DaGullas
If you cant get surgery during the next few months/years, and you have a small/narrow face, this is a must have for you!!! You dont even try, if your not getting your jaw angle pumped with huge amount of filler.
And now please dont cope with: they still are invisible, implants/osteotomies mogs, filler fades away. Sometimes you just need to start somewhere, and make a first step into a new transformation. Its so easy and affordable for most guys.

all of them mog me

A lot of them look human now

A lot of them look human now
No, just be "chad model level" or nothing. Everything else should not surgery/filler max, because they look like shit from beginning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
brb filler spreads in 9 months and you become a bloated mess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, EdwardCullen and Deleted member 7725
brb filler spreads in 9 months and you become a bloated mess
Where should it spread from the jaw?? To the neck??
Filler migration is a thing on lips or undereye area, specially with the wrong filler material, and wrong technique. Not if they get injected on the bone, with a strong quality product.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, DaGullas, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
They're using a different lens/camera on the after

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Jaw could only migrate to chin which is not bad for man. Those quantities are an absurd anyway. Just chewmaxx and get some chin filler and maybe a touch on the gonial.

What cause so narrow mandible without any angular gonions

What cause so shitty round and narrow mandible

I understand getting some slight filling to have a more pronounced jaw/chin but this shit looks like the patients got a whole new jaw implant full of filler how would that shit feel when touched by hand ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
I had jawline fillers yesterday (10ml) and it was a good decision. But I wish I was leanmaxxed before I got the fillers.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and NarrowJaw
Before pics are distorted but still good.

Just not sustainable unless you have a money tree. It's like 12-14ml then 6-8ml every 6 months thereafter (they say 1 year, but the angularity and volume fade earlier, nobody waits untik going back to square 0 to get filled again). Unless you live in a shit hole country, each ml is at least 400-600 from a qualified injector. Do the math.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Mongrelcel
I had jawline fillers yesterday (10ml) and it was a good decision. But I wish I was leanmaxxed before I got the fillers.

How narrow was ur jaw before fillers and is it much wider/defined now? 10 ml sounds like a lot. I wanna get them too but idk what to realistically expect

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and Good_Little_Goy
wtf bro
they could have just chewmaxxed instead, when this shit migrates they will probably want to kill themselves