JFL if you keep your hair short (skin visible) - explanation with a top 10/10 male model hair

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken

from this
to this:

3oEduMRclu99zebQyc.gif

we need to find methods for full,silky,dense,thick hair like that, but remember never keep hair short
its the same meme as a grow long patchy beard bro and squat

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, LostYouth, goat2x and 15 others
yh, i cut all of my hair off, you can see my skin almost, but only on the sides. i will grow my hair out unmoggable long hair

I agree, haircuts are a big meme

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 2846, DidntRead and 3 others
yes
with medium hair (curtains) i can look like a high tier normie while with really short hair i look like like a 3PSL

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Most useful tips I can give to people is, don't cut the sides too short, don't make the part too high (on an undercut. Off centered side parts are okay), and don't have ethnic hair.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, LostYouth, Effortless and 7 others
looks like he got hairline lowering tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Yeah i noticed this among coping oldcels doing skin fades

If you are young and nwo head full of hair can only help you

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Deleted member 2205
That dude is such a fraud I am better looking than him jfl

• +1
Reactions: Usum
Most useful tips I can give to people is, don't cut the sides too short, don't make the part too high (on an undercut. Off centered side parts are okay), and don't have ethnic hair.
What do you mean by ethnic hair? And we need ways to improve hair quality, not hairstyle tips, fuck that, man! XD.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
What do you mean by ethnic hair? And we need ways to improve hair quality, not hairstyle tips, fuck that, man! XD.
ethnic <i.e. indian> hair rocks

recently watched the pepsi ad filmed in india, and actors hair quality was insanely good

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
ethnic <i.e. indian> hair rocks

recently watched the pepsi ad filmed in india, and actors hair quality was insanely good
Indians hair quality is usually really good tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and autistic_tendencies
Damn bro, i have curly hair, but i really like a hair like that. think that if i had that hair i could be gl.

Frizzy, thick, hairline too low, and curly/wavy. Unruly hair is so puffy and so fucking annoying tbh. The only option is straigthening, even when it looks straight.

Frizzy, thick, hairline too low, and curly/wavy. Unruly hair is so puffy and so fucking annoying tbh. The only option is straigthening, even when it looks straight.
this is one of the best hair quality Ive seen

it looks indian/italian
I posted that this is +2 or even 3 PSL
I guess who could slay just cause his hair <without other good features ofc>

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, Nosecel9000, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Whites can have all of these. And frizzy hair is usually related with damaged hair, so it can be fixed.

Afros and curly hair aren’t bad tbh it’s just white people dint know the ways to style it and always think of nappy hair

Whites can have all of these. And frizzy hair is usually related with damaged hair, so it can be fixed.
Whites have norwoods. Ethnic hairlines are lower. And I don't mean frizzy as in damaged. The hair is just puffy wavy and hard to tame. Like then ends of the hairs not the roots havve curls, so the only option is straightening.

it looks indian/italian

So a psl 3 subhuman can become a 6psl chadlite? jfl hair can max bring you up 1 psl point (and that's if it's completely shit before.)

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Whites have norwoods. Ethnic hairlines are lower. And I don't mean frizzy as in damaged. The hair is just puffy wavy and hard to tame. Like then ends of the hairs not the roots havve curls, so the only option is straightening.

So a psl 3 subhuman can become a 6psl chadlite? jfl hair can max bring you up 1 psl point (and that's if it's completely shit before.)
yes, absolutely yes, incel with a perfect hair will be getting jailbaits all the way, its running the same game as a sick eye color game
my tinder result:

they start conv 1, and inb4 not only asian
heard that million times, as well as my eyelashes are long as hell in a location where I live

NO HAIR FOR YOUR FACE

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
to find methods for full,silky,dense,thick hair like that
Apparently Argan oil and caffeine hair serums are designed for this. I've been using one for a month. Will report in two more with before and after pics.

That gif proves masseter theory at low bf% tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Wannabe6ft2
God I wish I had straight hair :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Yo momma
True, my hair always looks better long. Whenever I get a haircut it's always a looksmin. But I still have to get it because my hair isn't super smooth like a K-pop star, I can't pull off a Thor haircut. And my hair looks the best around 3 to 4 weeks from the haircut

My hair is so completely shit I think it can bring me higher than 1 psl up. A hair system will literally take me from 4 psl to 5.5 or hopefully even 6

we need to find methods for full,silky,dense,thick hair like that, but remember never keep hair short
I always wondered why my wife prefer that I have short hairs while my daughters prefer them long...
Indians hair quality is usually really good tbh.
Shivambu kalpa.
Apparently Argan oil and caffeine hair serums are designed for this. I've been using one for a month. Will report in two more with before and after pics.
MSM and don't shampoo more than once a week and for 10 seconds at most with a natural shampoo.

Last edited:

it looks indian/italian

no hairstyle for his eye area

yes, absolutely yes, incel with a perfect hair will be getting jailbaits all the way, its running the same game as a sick eye color game
my tinder result:
View attachment 105867
they start conv 1, and inb4 not only asian
heard that million times, as well as my eyelashes are long as hell in a location where I live
happy antonio banderas GIF

Very true. I've been sick of barbers that couldn't understand a single word I say for all my life until I started to insist on using scissors. Problem disappeared for me JFL

from this
to this:

3oEduMRclu99zebQyc.gif

agree, but long beard is great to fraud a strong jaw and better mandible

i asked to keep my hair long and my hairdresser ended up cutting it all fml im going to the best hairdresser in my area now idc about the price

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
he has short sides in the other photo too, its just he has extremely dense hair that theres no scalp show

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
keep coping incel

U are a coper

NO HAIRCUT FOR THE NW1.5 HAIRLINE I WAS BORN WITH ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

semi true

you really need a robust zygo and jaw to pull off skin fades, if you do they look good

but for most short to medium fades are better

tbh i think skin fades are ugly, i would take a short fade anyway

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
semi true

you really need a robust zygo and jaw to pull off skin fades, if you do they look good

but for most short to medium fades are better

tbh i think skin fades are ugly, i would take a short fade anyway
"pull off"

if something is to "pull off" its always worse

i.e. Nick Bateman's haricut lenght/hairstyle is universal
and you will just look better

Nicks hairstyle > skin fades on any robust chad 7'12

TALL FOREHEAD = IDEAL
no i hate it, if my hair was straight then sure i wouldnt really mind, but it has a slgiht curl once it gets longer so i can never have a decent hairstyle, not sure what i can even do about it other than maybe some gay chemical straightener or something which would probably look unnatural, i get my head shaved short every few months because it matches my face better than a shitty curl with a shitty hairline, i genuinely get so fucking sad at night because I'll never be able to have a hairstyle like this:

me and chico have very similar ratios and same fwhr but because my forehead sucks i'll never get to have a compact looking face because of my misbalanced/disproportinate upper third
i googled some shit into forehead reduction/hairline lowering surgery but all the results look super fake/unnatural and shitty

sorry for the rant its one of the things i hate the most about myself, along with my shitty subhuman height

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator
no i hate it, if my hair was straight then sure i wouldnt really mind, but it has a slgiht curl once it gets longer so i can never have a decent hairstyle, not sure what i can even do about it other than maybe some gay chemical straightener or something which would probably look unnatural, i get my head shaved short every few months because it matches my face better than a shitty curl with a shitty hairline, i genuinely get so fucking sad at night because I'll never be able to have a hairstyle like this:
View attachment 271210
me and chico have very similar ratios and same fwhr but because my forehead sucks i'll never get to have a compact looking face because of my misbalanced/disproportinate upper third
i googled some shit into forehead reduction/hairline lowering surgery but all the results look super fake/unnatural and shitty

sorry for the rant its one of the things i hate the most about myself, along with my shitty subhuman height
I used to be the same but then I embraced it and fiveheadpill wveryone

0fc58d9f7bb684a16abad306701d63b2

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Vidyacoper
I used to be the same but then I embraced it and fiveheadpill wveryone

View attachment 271216
lifefuel tbh, id love to have a hairstyle like that and wouldnt mind tbh but my hair's kinda like this once it gets longer (except even more curly):

I shower every morning and pat dry my hair so it stays slightly straight but to no avail, if i could only just get it straight then this would be my hairstyle:

lifefuel tbh, id love to have a hairstyle like that and wouldnt mind tbh but my hair's kinda like this once it gets longer (except even more curly):
View attachment 271222
I shower every morning and pat dry my hair so it stays slightly straight but to no avail, if i could only just get it straight then this would be my hairstyle:
View attachment 271221
straighten it with heat
straightened curly hair looks better than natural straight tbh
Because its thicker usually etc.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
straighten it with heat
straightened curly hair looks better than natural straight tbh
Because its thicker usually etc.
gonna steal my sisters hair straightener tonight and see what i can do bro

• JFL
gonna steal my sisters hair straightener tonight and see what i can do bro
I have a brush which heats up so it straigthens as I brush it, much easier to use especially on shorter hair, but my hair is modtly just wavey unless its long, so I just wear messy wavey beachy aesthetic hair :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
I have a brush which heats up so it straigthens as I brush it, much easier to use especially on shorter hair, but my hair is modtly just wavey unless its long, so I just wear messy wavey beachy aesthetic hair :feelsokman:
something that works like this? might actually buy something similar

• +1
Yeah
mines pink tbh
:chad:
damn thanks didnt even know something like this existed, gonna look into this and hope it finally saves my hair, ONE STEP CLOSER TO ASCENSION

• Love it
Hair is cope, but curtains > everything else

Attachments

• IMG_0846.JPG
    IMG_0846.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0895.PNG
    IMG_0895.PNG
    85.8 KB · Views: 26