JFL if you're not rocking a curtain hairstyle

Mexicancel

Mexicancel

Sadness is rebellion
Seriously wtf are you doing not covering your receding temples with the superhero curtain haircut?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
natural curtains master race

• +1
Reactions: Mexicancel
I'm not genetically inferior so I don't have receding temples to cover up with some gay haircut . Id rather have a short haircut to emphasize my skull shape.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan, Pendejo, Mexicancel and 3 others
gonna grow my hair out for this

it would look shit with my huge forehead. sadly. its not even that high, but its wide as fuck (which you can hide with the haircut too but idk my face is more on the masculine side and not prettyboy)

I'm not genetically inferior so I don't have receding temples to cover up with some gay haircut . Id rather have a short haircut to emphasize my skull shape.
KEEP CRYING FOR CURTAINS AND COPE WITH UR GAY SIMP SKULL U FAGGOT

Lol ur indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, MandibularCel, Deleted member 2846 and 6 others
Lol ur indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Nosecel9000
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Pendejo and GenericChad1444
keep coping lads while I have some same hairline on my head well into my 50s+ you are paying thousands to take back millimetres of hairline since most of you are at nw 3 by 24
By 2024 insulting the nw victims will be punishable by death

It looks like shit on most people

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
bro come on insulting mpb is going too far. By 2024 it will be considered punishable by death to tempt the nw reaper

maybe some day you unfortunate fuckers will be able to edit out the gene for it but until then its over for all with mpb

keep coping lads while I have same great hairline on my head well into my 50s+ you are paying thousands to take back millimetres of hairline since most of you are at nw 3 by 24
Cope. I almost have the hairline of Sean Hannity from Fox and still rocking the hero cut and get many complements from prime foids. Best way to scream "healthy high T male" is by showing your healthy glowing hair to females.

(FatJattMofo) Bottom pic looks like a bearmode faggot. First pic is Slayer husband material.

OP is my fan

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel9000 and Mexicancel
I am 21 (turning 22 tomorrow) and I have NW2.5

Ever since I took accutane my hair took a massive hit tho

Doesn't work for thick dense hair like mine that doesn't fall down.
But I would 200% rock curtains if I could

Curtainmaxxing is only legit if you have a time machine ready to take you to the early 2000s.

Curtain hairstyle salman khan

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 32
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    13.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Love it
Reactions: Mateusz74