JFL if you're still doubting the Nicotine pill

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
I am currently working on a few page paper explaining exactly how Nicotine works, in a way everyone can understand

It offers so many benefits (especially to men) and the withdrawals are just flu-like symptoms with food cravings

YOU ARE LITERALLY BLUEPILLED AS FUCK IF YOU STILL DOUBT THE NICOTINE PILL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, G O D, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Does it work with cigs I love cigs

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dude bro man, Deleted member 470, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
Nicotine withdrawal is a meme

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, androidcel and NickGurr
Nicotine withdrawal is a meme
JFL at retards saying that its harder to get off nicotine than it is to get off heroin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, ChiseledFace, Deleted member 1212 and 4 others
Looking based and pulmonarypilled, Coach.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and RichardSpencel
Looking based and pulmonarypilled, Coach.
You have a cum bucket for a brain if your mind goes to the word pulmonary when I mention Nicotine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, itsoverbuddyboyo and RichardSpencel
@blackoutwhitein @FatmanO @dodt (rip) @dogtown

• +1
buddyboyomaxxing
Joined Dec 13, 2018
Last seen Apr 12, 2019
Messages912Reaction score1,207

• So Sad
Dr. Coach, PhD.*
Dr. Coach, PhD.

I want to start smoking smok, heard it decreases HIGH inhib and increases LOW inhib.

Is it true? Dr. Coach, PhD.

Dr. Coach, PhD.

I want to start smoking smok, heard it decreases HIGH inhib and increases LOW inhib.

Is it true? Dr. Coach, PhD.
Yes mah boi, it makes you lower inhib

Yes mah boi, it makes you lower inhib
Is it true it helps you study? How effective would it be to reduce appetite when I start MK 677?

Is it true it helps you study? How effective would it be to reduce appetite when I start MK 677?
It could trough the release of Glutamate, Dopamine and other shit, but you won't become some genius at memorizing with it

And it actually increases appetite a bit when starting but then it goes under basal levels after like a week

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I am currently working on a few page paper explaining exactly how Nicotine works, in a way everyone can understand

It offers so many benefits (especially to men) and the withdrawals are just flu-like symptoms with food cravings

YOU ARE LITERALLY BLUEPILLED AS FUCK IF YOU STILL DOUBT THE NICOTINE PILL
Explain urself my crush has a smoking fetish. My only issue is that I heard it stunts growth

Explain urself my crush has a smoking fetish. My only issue is that I heard it stunts growth
Raises GH and inhibits Somatostatin and Prolactin, Increases T, lowers E, but raises Cortisol

Who the fuck knows what this leads to

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, AyWiz, You and 1 other person
Raises GH and inhibits Somatostatin and Prolactin, Increases T, lowers E, but raises Cortisol

Cheers for the info man!!

Cheers for the info man!!
Never take anyones word for it, even if its a jewtor or some random ogre on a looksmaxing forum

Always do your own research

• +1
Reactions: You
Never take anyones word for it, even if its a jewtor or some random ogre on a looksmaxing forum

Always do your own research
Do you recommend any important papers?

Do you recommend any important papers?
Theres way too many of them, I bet Ive gone trough half of them

I personally stay away from biased papers that are talking about the dangers of nicotine or with names like that since they almost always are biased and never tell everything about it

• +1

doesnt cortisol kill testosterone?

Tag me when you finish your papers. Am interested

• +1
doesnt cortisol kill testosterone?
Yep. But one study showed that smokers have on average more testosterone than non smokers. I dont remember exactly how this study was done, so it could either mean it highers T or that people that start smoking have higher T. But there were also multiple other studies that show it increases Lutenizing Hormone.

Maybe the impact of Cortisol gets minimized with chronic use or maybe it's not as big to begin with

jfl ??? if :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: YOU :ogre::ogre::ogre: are not #vapenash maxing in 2019

although in all seriousness, I started a few years ago and I've lost a lot of weight and look more masculine, although that might just be me growing up lol

jfl ??? if :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: YOU :ogre::ogre::ogre: are not #vapenash maxing in 2019

although in all seriousness, I started a few years ago and I've lost a lot of weight and look more masculine, although that might just be me growing up lol
Another happy customer

Legit weight loss strat if you have no self control. I've never seen a fat cunt with a cigarette.
Yeah, but it also takes fat from other places of your body, like the liver, which is why for long-term you should take some Taurine to prevent that

Yeah, but it also takes fat from other places of your body, like the liver, which is why for long-term you should take some Taurine to prevent that
Energy drinks and ciggies-maxing ftw

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, androidcel and NickGurr
Legit weight loss strat if you have no self control. I've never seen a fat cunt with a cigarette.
Well i know several and they are all bald/ balding. Dont know if they started smoking cause balding or vice versa

I have a juul but don't use it much. How much would you say would be appropiate in that case?

Well i know several and they are all bald/ balding. Dont know if they started smoking cause balding or vice versa
If there was a proven correlation, they'd probably be plastered all over the warning labels they have to put on them (in the UK at least).

• +1
Tbh yeah, I've seen slightly overweight people (like... about 10lbs away from being normal), but no absolute fatty lardasses.

• +1
I have a juul but don't use it much. How much would you say would be appropiate in that case?
As much as you want boyo, I think most of the effects are dose dependent

There are probably more effective drugs that aren't addictive.

makes sense, every smoker i've ever known has been borderline anorexic

• +1
There are probably more effective drugs that aren't addictive.
There are probably 1000 different experimental drugs out there that could do the job better that everything roid you find online, every AI, every fucking alzheimer medication or whatever

This is not a fucking argument shitface

Plus, Nicotine is crazy easy to get and cheap af

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
There are probably 1000 different experimental drugs out there that could do the job better that everything roid you find online, every AI, every fucking alzheimer medication or whatever

This is not a fucking argument shitface

No there are lots of drugs that are commonly prescribed which are probably more effective than nicotine. I don't remember the exact names, but for inhib/depression minning I remember seeing lots of relatively safe/non addictive drugs posted here. I don't mean experimental drugs, just drugs that thousands of people with these problems typically use.

No there are lots of drugs that are commonly prescribed which are probably more effective than nicotine. I don't remember the exact names, but for inhib/depression minning I remember seeing lots of relatively safe/non addictive drugs posted here. I don't mean experimental drugs, just drugs that thousands of people with these problems typically use.

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

There's always something better, just like theres always a chaddier chad

I'm simply talking about Nicotine because most people think its bad for you and I want to nicotinepill them

• +1
Buzzez me

when you posting your research HIGH T BEAST?

when you posting your research HIGH T BEAST?
Idk im LDARing in bed atm

I already posted a thread a while ago but it was very incomplete

• +1
@NickGurr What's the best way to consume nicotine? Nictone patches online are really expensive.

@NickGurr What's the best way to consume nicotine? Nictone patches online are really expensive.
vape nic salts

• +1
Reactions: ascension and You
Just inject it

make the thread already you motherfucker. how long do i have to vape in uncertainty?!?!?!?.