JFL if you're trying to masculinize your face in 2019

ElephantMan

ElephantMan

Iron

look at the overwhelmingly negative responses in the comment section :feelsgood:

"He looks like he has some genetic disorder"

"How to make a successful male model look like a frog 101"

"why didnt you stop at 0:37 ;-; you went so overboard"

"The guy was just perfect and you turned him monstrous (woman's opinion! )"

"This just proves that looking TOO masculine can indeed be negative for a man's attractiveness."

"he looks more masculine but i prefer more the soft look"

"Might be more masculine but not attractive I guess...

Just assuming from the comments of gals and gays here in the comment section"

another nail in the coffin for the autistic DOM Masc theorists. only basement dwelling incels with male power fantasy think that's legit

all the slayers irl are either pretty boys or maesthetic looking guys, not caveman neanderthals LOL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheChosenChad, didntreadlol, Deleted member 2012 and 5 others
Comments are comments.
People that look like animals always get comments about how they’re so beautiful.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, LM4sixten, shakmax and 8 others
Tbh I agree, the guy looks weird in the after picture.

But cage at the comments, they say he's perfect in the before but are gonna ignore him irl. He's still invisible to women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, BonesAndHarmony, Achathin and 3 others

look at the overwhelmingly negative responses in the comment section :feelsgood:

View attachment 95618

"This just proves that looking TOO masculine can indeed be negative for a man's attractiveness."

"he looks more masculine but i prefer more the soft look

another nail in the coffin for the autistic DOM Masc theorists. only basement dwelling incels with male power fantasy think that's legit

all the slayers irl are either pretty boys or maesthetic looking guys, not caveman neanderthals LOL

When will you learn? Women lie of who and what they're attracted to in order to not be seen as shallow.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1833, shakmax and 11 others
OP is a feminine retarded gay cuck

Also he only looks so weird cause it's a sudden change, and the only people saying he looks worse is normies that don't understand the right guy subconsciously is more attractive to girls

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1833, Salludon and 9 others
Just lol at taking what people say on the internet srsly

When will you learn? Women lie of who and what they're attracted to in order to not be seen as shallow.

u retard, what reason does a foid have to lie in the youtube comment section where anonymity is almost guaranteed?

and preferring pretty/maesthetic guys over DOM Masc is not somehow shallow? wtf

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96 and OCDMaxxing
The guy on the left I way more attractive JFL

The right looks like hulk

You don’t want to look fem or too masculine

You want to look in between imo for higher appeal
u retard, what reason does a foid have to lie in the youtube comment section where anonymity is almost guaranteed?

and preferring pretty/maesthetic guys over DOM Masc is not somehow more shallow? wtf
The dude in the left is intermediate women don’t like overly masc or overly fem

You want to be in between but you need to be pretty with somewhat toned body imo

You are right mate

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 656

and preferring pretty/maesthetic guys over DOM Masc is not somehow more shallow? wtf
I am honestly amazed at the fact that somewhere out there, there was a woman able to poop out a faggot known as OP with the IQ of a soybean.

What girls say and do irl is different, retard. And it's scientifically proven masculine faces are more attractive

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, didntreadlol, Deusmaximus and 7 others

Firstly, many girls use their real name in youtube. Secondly, he's not a pretty boy in first pic, but rather a normie.

I am honestly amazed at the fact that somewhere out there, there was a woman out able there to poop out a faggot known as OP with the IQ of a soybean.

What girls say and do irl is different, retard. And it's scientifically proven masculine faces are more attractive
The dude on the left is already masculine lol

BTW, WTF does that mean? Masculinizing your face? This is 99% about prenatal testosterone, something that happened long ago and you've never had control over.
The dude on the left is already masculine lol
Only because whites these days look like soycucks standardly because of all the jewed estrogen foods and the fact moms pump kids at the age of 39.

HE HAS NO HARMONY IN THE AFTER

LOOKS LIKE AN AUTISTIC ZUZZCEL MORPH

BUT FEMALES STILL LIKE MASC FACES BETTER WITH HARMONY

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Firstly, many girls use their real name in youtube. Secondly, he's not a pretty boy in first pic, but rather a normie.

vast majority of the users don't use their real name or pic in the youtube comment section. and as I said, preferring one look over the other has nothing to do with shallowness. thinking pretty/maesthetic >> DOM Masc is just as shallow as DOM Masc >> pretty/maesthetic

HE HAS NO HARMONY IN THE AFTER

LOOKS LIKE AN AUTISTIC ZUZZCEL MORPH

BUT FEMALES STILL LIKE MASC FACES BETTER WITH HARMONY
masculine faces are associated with better symmetry cause low 2d4d ratio is correlated with it

vast majority of the users don't use their real name or pic in the youtube comment section. and as I said, preferring one look over the other has nothing to do with shallowness. thinking pretty/maesthetic >> DOM Masc is just as shallow as DOM Masc >> pretty/maesthetic
But he' s not pretty in the first pic. That looking guy is invinsible to women unless he's a clown or rich.

BTW, WTF does that mean? Masculinizing your face? This is 99% about prenatal testosterone, something that happened long ago and you've never had control over.

Only because whites these days look like soycucks standardly because of all the jewed estrogen foods and the fact moms pump kids at the age of 39.
Imo the only way to be more masculine is to get toned body

You should make your face prettier
Because playing with your jaw may ruin your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
But he' s not pretty in the first pic. That looking guy is invinsible to women unless he's a clown or rich.

the first guy would fall in the male+aesthetic category. look it up. and i do think in between is the most ideal.

Imo the only way to be more masculine is to get toned body

You should make your face prettier
Because playing with your jaw may ruin your face
TBH at this point I'm done training my body, it's not for me. My dad was also naturally skinny and ectomorph and so am I. I'm more suited for sprinting, swimming, boxing etc. I'm naturally lean, I have really long arms but mostly long forearms and short biceps (high fighting succes, more explosive strength), high set calves (good for sprinting) and I have good endurance so I'm done lifting. I quit the gym a while ago

• Love it
Reactions: mido the slayer
TBH at this point I'm done training my body, it's not for me. My dad was also naturally skinny and ectomorph and so am I. I'm more suited for sprinting, swimming, boxing etc. I'm naturally lean, I have really long arms but mostly long forearms and short biceps (high fighting succes, more explosive strength), high set calves (good for sprinting) and I have good endurance so I'm done lifting. I quit the gym a while ago
Nice man I suggest you do more sports you like and a lot of hobbies to also help you look more healthy and lean

I think gym is stupid but that’s just my opinion i quit it after 1 week 2 years ago 😂

• +1
That's a male supermodel you're talking about there. His name is Garrett Neff
You fools dont understand that pretty boys appeal to 18-25 year old girls (use youtube) and old women like masculine guys

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685

Women(and men) get a high off virtue signaling, so they lie on youtube comments to get a dopamine rush. But i agree with them, the guy looks weird in the second pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
He looks really good in the first pic, most of you are dumb kids who think that anyone who doesn't look like a cookie cutter high t football chad is at best high tier normie. The high t warrior is actually not the most appealing phenotype to prime age girls (but single mothers, black women and "women" love it)

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell, I'mme, BigBoy and 1 other person
Dont trust in what a woman says, but in what she does.

FIRST LIFE RULE FOR A MALE

• +1
He looks really good in the first pic, most of you are dumb kids who think that anyone who doesn't look like a cookie cutter high t football chad is at best high tier normie. The high t warrior is actually not the most appealing phenotype to prime age girls (but single mothers, black women and "women" love it)
You are weak.
Dont trust in what a woman says, but in what she does.

FIRST LIFE RULE FOR A MALE
99% of the forum doesn't understand this basic rule

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2205
You are weak.

99% of the forum doesn't understand this basic rule
You're a preprogrammed NWO robot, I will homeschool my kids so they don't turn out like you.

You're a preprogrammed NWO robot, I will homeschool my kids so they don't turn out like you.
You're a fucking retard that always tries to be annoying to me under all my comments. Also JFL @ having kids in 2019

This is such a common mistake, not recognizing that the typical female posting their opinion on the interweb is actually a coping below average subhuman exercising an adaptive mating strategy. This is why studies based upon the opinions of females are all flawed, ugly women have dystopic opinions, only the opinions of attractive females reflect reality.

though his neck enhancement is an overkill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and BigBoy
i honestly thing the right looks ridiculous not even because its more masculine it just looks stupid af

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
I sense faggotry in the comments and will take my leave. Good day.

Image result for gif leaving

Anyone who says before was better is coping with raised cortisol from the morph

• +1
Reactions: framecel222
feminine looks are actually what prime females dig.
look at Alain and Leonardo.

Can't zoom in on that but this looks like an example of a good looksmax

Femoids don't want genetically ugly men to looksmax, that's why the negative reactions

The guy on the right looks unnatural cause it's a morph, if he still had harmony and was extremely masculine he would obviously look better than a non masculine version. Why don't they take a masculine guy that looks good and remove his masculine feature and then we see what the comments say.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
He looks like me afterward lol

• JFL
Reactions: Batterymodel, VWolf and BigBoy

View attachment 95618

"he looks more masculine but i prefer more the soft look"

BECAUSE MORPHS ON YOUTUBE ARE ALWAYS UNREALISTIC

this is a real masculinization with fillers (ornlipofilling)
20190812 155442

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
boyish men are more popular than chads who look like a hairless caveman

lol who cares? comments are full of coping wimps who are jelly of masc looking men

yes this is true
chad looks like a downie to jbs, due to his masculinity

yes this is true
chad looks like a downie to jbs, due to his masculinity

LOL no the morph in the video just doesn't look realistic.

This is what a true Masc Chad looks like.

1564673873962-png.89473

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
COPE.
This is what a masculinized face looks like in real life

16:33

Last edited:
Woman in 2019 love only prettyboys
Woman want a balanced face with perfect skin and hair like chico not chad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
this they will say he is ugly but sleep with him one the same night/10

• +1
Reactions: shakmax, Roping Subhuman, BigBoy and 1 other person
cope, youtube comment virtue signalers don't represent real life

look at the profiles of the commenters

they are all virgin fat autistis that play video games

no shit they got mad lol

I just checked https://www.reddit.com/r/LadyBoners/ where women post pictures of men who gets them horny

and holy shit, literally 90% of men are either skinny pretty boys or aesthetic male model type

very few 6'4 hunk Chads, if any. it's legit over for caveman neanderthals

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Male suicide rates are only going to increase due to all those overly sky high female standards.

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony