Jfl it’s so over, I’m so socially crippled it’s over

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
It’s just not meant to be. I have made myself better looking over the last few years but those who knew me from years back still refuse to have anything to do with me or even treat me like a human. I thought I’d be able to social maxx with them but no. My sins of being a subhuman in my late teens will never be atoned for in the eyes of Normies. Doesn’t matter what I do, I’ll never be accepted by those who knew me pre ascension. I’m like Gatsby, I’ll never be one of them. It’s a big club, and I’m not in it.
ah fuck. What the fuck. Just life man...
it is what it is I guess

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Hozay, Deleted member 7753 and 12 others
Chad from birth or nothing. Latest max is 16, and it still socially stunts you hard. Look at Cavill, he still has traces of autism from his fat WoW nerd days

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 7753 and St. Wristcel
Over for bootleggingcels

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross
Meet new normies tbh

Who the fuck cares bro
Low T post
Two options:
- Go out find hobbies and groups of people that interest you, possibly girls, find your own meaning in life because life has no actual meaning
-Go ER

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Why would you still want to hang out with your old acquaintances who looked down upon you? Just looksmaxx to become unrecognizable and start a brand new life with a brand new identity buddy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
I thought I’d be able to make it. I never stood a chance in this harsh world I guess.
It’s at points like this where you start to realise how over it actually is. How badly you screwed up. How much it all effects everything.
Whatever bad things I’ve done (hardly any tbh) in my young life I have surely paid for tenfold by now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Meet new normies tbh
That I can do easy, but I wanted to have people I knew from teen years as friends. If only to be able to pretend that my teen years weren’t completely wasted I guess...

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
That I can do easy, but I wanted to have people I knew from teen years as friends. If only to be able to pretend that my teen years weren’t completely wasted I guess...
Can relate tbh

• +1
You are supposed to go to university and get new friends there, even if you don't, most of the time you live in another place, get a gf and don't really see your childhood friends anymore. Stop complaining nerd.

Its called ascensiom for a reason. You basically start a new life

Indeed you need to meet with new normies, it'll go much smoother

Same bro. I have autism and being social is really brutal sometimes. I’ve looksmaxxed as far as I can, and people treat me better and stuff, but some negativities from bad teen years and such still keeps me rotten socially

Indeed you need to meet with new normies, it'll go much smoother
Having people you go way back with was my plan tbh
I nearly had it man, my only miscalculation was based on the nature of Normies. Vicious creatures they are.

I nearly had fucking everything.
Got so close but in the end it doesn’t even matter. Life maxxing down the drain.

locationmaxx

Same bro. I have autism and being social is really brutal sometimes. I’ve looksmaxxed as far as I can, and people treat me better and stuff, but some negativities from bad teen years and such still keeps me rotten socially
I try and make plans with them and they just stall and don’t reciprocate. I’m never the one they message first, always I am the one initiating.
It’s like they’re constantly waiting for a better thing to come along. Same Normies who will claim depression at some point in time and share cringe posts about having no friends or life being hard, etc.
I do everything right, but some people just aren’t friendly, and it seems people are a lot less friendly these days than in previous eras and generations.
It’s not entirely out of the ordinary though tbh, one of my earliest memories is me being sad about not being able to make friends at school. I was 6 years old at the time.

It’s always been over, doesn’t matter how much more I ascend, always has been, always is and forever will be i guess.
Life is not a movie. It doesn’t always end happy and the good guy seldom wins.

Boyos, we may be bitter and twisted blackpillers, but we were made that way by mistreatment. Never forget that. Most of us are legitimate nice guys who have to try and learn to be bad just to try and fit into this harsh world and society.
I’d get more respect, admiration, friends and acknowledgement if I was to come out as a low T drag queen gay man than if I was to strive to be a good masculine man who tries to treat others well and be virtuous. That’s the society we’re in.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 9274
I try and make plans with them and they just stall and don’t reciprocate. I’m never the one they message first, always I am the one initiating.
It’s like they’re constantly waiting for a better thing to come along. Same Normies who will claim depression at some point in time and share cringe posts about having no friends or life being hard, etc.
I do everything right, but some people just aren’t friendly, and it seems people are a lot less friendly these days than in previous eras and generations.
It’s not entirely out of the ordinary though tbh, one of my earliest memories is me being sad about not being able to make friends at school. I was 6 years old at the time.

It’s always been over, doesn’t matter how much more I ascend, always has been, always is and forever will be i guess.
Life is not a movie. It doesn’t always end happy and the good guy seldom wins.

Boyos, we may be bitter and twisted blackpillers, but we were made that way by mistreatment. Never forget that. Most of us are legitimate nice guys who have to try and learn to be bad just to try and fit into this harsh world and society.
I’d get more respect, admiration, friends and acknowledgement if I was to come out as a low T drag queen gay man than if I was to strive to be a good masculine man who tries to treat others well and be virtuous. That’s the society we’re in.
Agreed, but dont base this shit on the situation you just had. Sometimes you just cant change peoples minds and perhaps you didnt ascend as hard as you expected. It sad that you are now seeing the world this way cuz of your experience. Wish you the best

Agreed, but dont base this shit on the situation you just had. Sometimes you just cant change peoples minds and perhaps you didnt ascend as hard as you expected. It sad that you are now seeing the world this way cuz of your experience. Wish you the best
My looks ascended. My personality ascended.
But my life maxxing did not follow.

To the point where I can make new fiends easily, but those who knew me will forever despise me for ascending. At least before they kept me around as someone to mog and mock I guess, but now that I am on an even playing field with them, they won’t even give me the time of day. I don’t understand that logic at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
My looks ascended. My personality ascended.
But my life maxxing did not follow.

To the point where I can make new fiends easily, but those who knew me will forever despise me for ascending. At least before they kept me around as someone to mog and mock I guess, but now that I am on an even playing field with them, they won’t even give me the time of day. I don’t understand that logic at all.
They feel they are getting mogged. People are envious about others doing better than them. Theres always bad and good people around the world. Unfortunately those bad people were right in front of you

• +1
They feel they are getting mogged. People are envious about others doing better than them. Theres always bad and good people around the world. Unfortunately those bad people were right in front of you
We looksmaxxers, we legion of boyos always talk about the halo effect and how our lives will improve once we get aesthetic. But my experience is not so. Yes it’s liek that with people I meet new. But those around me who have seen me rise they treat me badly. No halo effect at all.
Blackpill is weird tbh. It’s never as it seems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
We looksmaxxers, we legion of boyos always talk about the halo effect and how our lives will improve once we get aesthetic. But my experience is not so. Yes it’s liek that with people I meet new. But those around me who have seen me rise they treat me badly. No halo effect at all.
That's the thing i noticed after browsing here.
Although there is truth to the blackpill, no one should fully take it 100% so to speak, there are always exceptions to the rule

Always have low expectations bro. Hallo effect is true to some extend, but some people dont fucking fall for that shit. They knew how you looked like. Its not like they forget it all of a sudden

• +1