Screenshot 2021 02 26 21 46 59 028 comtinder

6. jfl i literally found the guy im staying with 🤣😂

Screenshot 2021 02 26 21 46 47 069 comtinder

7. a anime character?
Screenshot 2021 02 26 21 30 38 801 comtinder

8. a meme
Screenshot 2021 02 27 17 25 31 396 comtinder

The Creep (feat. Nicki Minaj & John Waters)​

also jfl at him claiming to be dark triad im his bio 😂 , he thinks kidnapping a kid and breastfeeding him with his man tits makes him a certified bad guy
Screenshot 2021 02 26 21 30 13 281 comtinder

10. a literal kid jfl

Screenshot 2021 02 27 21 14 00 914 commiuigallery

11.st.ipdcel

Screenshot 2021 02 27 21 14 19 096 commiuigallery

although some guys were hot

about the girls, all of them were ugly even in a city like bombay, except there was this good looking one called zara
all of them had bio's saying "not here for hookup " well then jfl why would i even think of going out with you ugly bitches, unless you can wear a bag to cover your face

people thinking of running jbw here, i swear just pakistan or japan would be way better for you than this place

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-26-22-40-59-785_com.tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-26-22-40-59-785_com.tinder.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 266
  • Screenshot_2021-02-26-21-46-59-028_com.tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-26-21-46-59-028_com.tinder.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_2021-02-26-21-30-38-801_com.tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-26-21-30-38-801_com.tinder.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_2021-02-26-21-30-13-281_com.tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-26-21-30-13-281_com.tinder.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 171
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 3299, .👽. and 30 others
and retards still claim @MakinItHappen is the average 5/10 curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 11074, patricknodixon and 21 others
Vijay is a 10/10 big skull chad with good eye area ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 9670, turkproducer and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Introvertednarc and everythingisacope
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95, alriodai, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
this is part 2 of my vacation in india posts
so i tried tinder here and heres what i get

1.ugliest foids ive ever seen in my life 😂
2.look at these men lmfao

1.the indian soyboy
View attachment 1011841

2. mr.pubic hairstyle
View attachment 1011844

3.the fuck is this lower third?
View attachment 1011847

4.st.gymcel

View attachment 1011846

5. dan bilzerian after a tranny operation

View attachment 1011851

6. jfl i literally found the guy im staying with 🤣😂

View attachment 1011853

7. a anime character?
View attachment 1011859

8. a meme
View attachment 1011862

The Creep (feat. Nicki Minaj & John Waters)​

also jfl at him claiming to be dark triad im his bio 😂 , he thinks kidnapping a kid and breastfeeding him with his man tits makes him a certified bad guy
View attachment 1011871
10. a literal kid jfl

View attachment 1011877

11.st.ipdcel

View attachment 1011880

although some guys were hot

about the girls, all of them were ugly even in a city like bombay, except there was this good looking one called zara
all of them had bio's saying "not here for hookup " well then jfl why would i even think of going out with you ugly bitches, unless you can wear a bag to cover your face

people thinking of running jbw here, i swear just pakistan or japan would be way better for you than this place
brutal subhumans tbh I kekd hard @ the given names too

Jfl look at this currycel running big dick game on tinder :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: @personalityinkwell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, .👽., patricknodixon and 28 others
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Chadeep and Kristin
Cry for dravidian moggers

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk, Looks234, delusionalretard and 3 others
brutal

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
dhruv looks best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, turkproducer, onnysk and 1 other person
did you buy tinder gold to your fake account?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
IiwiZiI6ImpwZyJ9

How many guys of this level are on Indian tinder?

note: never dare to cross me, you are yet to see my evil side.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 3771 and Be_ConfidentBro
VIJAY MOGS U

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, onnysk and everythingisacope
and retards still claim @MakinItHappen is the average 5/10 curry

It's the incel tv video on Indians being unattractive in general to women, which has hardwired these brains of theirs

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Introvertednarc, alriodai and 1 other person
It's the incel tv video on Indians being unattractive in general to women, which has hardwired these brains of theirs

The narrator suggests if you are Indian and sub 8 you are unattractive to most western women. Or they just don't find you attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Kristin
OP you are bisexual?

you got worse as you aged but if you did not slay at age 18-21 you were born in the wrong age and got memed hard by today's culture of hating curries

Try Bumble OP. Quality of females is trash in Tinder India.

• +1
Reactions: CANI
you got worse as you aged but if you did not slay at age 18-21 you were born in the wrong age and got memed hard by today's culture of hating curries

Body count is 17 and most came from between 19 and 24.

I wouldn't say it was looks that stopped me getting it but more my issue with my penis size and then that had a knock-on effect on my desire to seek out sexual intercourse. When I got my career job I was too tired to workout after a 9-5 day at work, walking around showing people places.

And eventually I just put on weight. Quarantine in March was when I realised I had a chance now to reverse what I had let happen.

Only had 1 lay since 25 two months back now, but yeah. I only started tinder/bumble game during lockdown. I am a proper Millennial that grew up with Facebook lol.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Chadeep and everythingisacope
Indian men in the west look better because they tends to be more fairer skin indians from higher castes which fit more eurocentric beauty standards.

In saying that though there's plenty of brown boys who aren't light skin with good harmony, average features who are good looking indians too in the west

These indian guys are literally the bottom of the pile. I feel bad for them because they probably have no options and resort to tinder as they're last option. Girls that seek arranged marriages won't even date these guys because of the rise in feminism in india they can say no now and their family will be like ok

• +1
Reactions: CANI and Lmao
You had one lay from 25-29 with no LTRS???only that one indian girl????? Did the penis size and job really stop you for 4 years????

I wouldn't say it was looks that stopped me getting it but more my issue with my penis size and then that had a knock-on effect on my desire to seek out sexual intercourse. When I got my career job I was too tired to workout after a 9-5 day at work, walking around showing people places.

And eventually I just put on weight. Quarantine in March was when I realised I had a chance now to reverse what I had let happen.

Only had 1 lay since 25 two months back now, but yeah. I only started tinder/bumble game during lockdown. I am a proper Millennial that grew up with Facebook lol.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 6908

it's good.I think this penis size phobia came more and more due to increasing degeneracy of the current generation and the whole tiktok bullshit.I bet a 5,5-6 incher in 2000 wouldn't have been a deal breaker, not even in the slightest.

Yes, you also put on weight due to the body's decreasing metabolism it's harder to be shredded at 29 rather than 19.As for the job, at least you NTmaxxed if you work as a local guide, that boosts your appearance regardless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
You had one lay from 25-29 with no LTRS???only that one indian girl????? Did the penis size and job really stop you for 4 years????

Yup and then I became very average when putting on all the fat. I was a pretty boy. Cheekbones wider than jaw.

So I needed a good lean face with good colouring. I didn't care about my physique, stopped playing 5 aside football (Soccer), my main sport, tennis and just pretty much became a slave worker to the 9-5. I kept telling myself, it's alright, I been an athlete all my life, I can sort it no problem. What I didn't realise was my metabolism was ageing and I could no-longer shed fat easily. I found that out Between March and July. I've lost a lot, but I genuinely believed I could go from 98kg back to 66kg in no-time. Ego is the enemy. Never allow yourself to get as fat as I did.

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope, Chadeep and Deleted member 6531
Yup and then I became very average when putting on all the fat. I was a pretty boy. Cheekbones wider than jaw.

So I needed a good lean face with good colouring. I didn't care about my physique, stopped playing 5 aside football (Soccer), my main sport, tennis and just pretty much became a slave worker to the 9-5. I kept telling myself, it's alright, I been an athlete all my life, I can sort it no problem. What I didn't realise was my metabolism was ageing and I could no-longer shed fat easily. I found that out Between March and July. I've lost a lot, but I genuinely believed I could go from 98kg back to 66kg in no-time. Ego is the enemy. Never allow yourself to get as fat as I did.
Tbh I'm really interested too see how well you'd do when you lean down, I hope you keep updating on your progress

Women's standards have skyrocketed since you were 20. I wonder how they'll treat you when you lean down and see if they'll still consider you as attractive as you used to be.

Indians smv hasn't increased or decreased to my knowledge I think since you were 20.

However hypergamy and women rate men way lower due to tinder and the rise of online dating and also more men being glorified for looking good

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6908
Tbh I'm really interested too see how well you'd do when you lean down, I hope you keep updating on your progress

Women's standards have skyrocketed since you were 20. I wonder how they'll treat you when you lean down and see if they'll still consider you as attractive as you used to be.

Indians smv hasn't increased or decreased to my knowledge I think since you were 20.

However hypergamy and women rate men way lower due to tinder and the rise of online dating and also more men being glorified for looking good
nah he won't be like he was 10 years ago, so cucked in that aspect regardless but what he used to look like...easy slay IMO

nah he won't be like he was 10 years ago, so cucked in that aspect regardless but what he used to look like...easy slay IMO
even today, women's standards didnt skyrocket like basement dwellers here claim

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
it's good.I think this penis size phobia came more and more due to increasing degeneracy of the current generation and the whole tiktok bullshit.I bet a 5,5-6 incher in 2000 wouldn't have been a deal breaker, not even in the slightest.

Yes, you also put on weight due to the body's decreasing metabolism it's harder to be shredded at 29 rather than 19.As for the job, at least you NTmaxxed if you work as a local guide, that boosts your appearance regardless

Yeah, I am definitely getting the girth worked on and length. Implants, whatever it takes. I've literally got so much shit to fix lol.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and everythingisacope
Yeah, I am definitely getting the girth worked on and length. Implants, whatever it takes. I've literally got so much shit to fix lol.
I'd say fix eyes, lean down first...penis last IMO

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6908
90% of men got a penis around 5 inches

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and CANI
Some fellow bhais
Screenshot 20210227 214434 Bumble

Brootal gook tier
Screenshot 20210227 214347 Bumble

Foids
Screenshot 20210227 214624 Bumble

Screenshot 20210227 214654 Bumble

Screenshot 20210227 214720 Bumble

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 6531 and Chadeep
I'd say fix eyes, lean down first...penis last IMO

Ptosis is a major failo and shows up significantly more in selfie camera phone pics like this one. The eye on my right (The photos left)

I have already contacted Taban on Facebook, but wanna sort the asymmetry in my face first for some reason, as I wanna come back looking better than I did in my early to mid 20s.

17815db821c33ecab0d110941b181225
C7f3c1cefe5ffbfc73f0cbddc7c6eab9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, Chadeep and everythingisacope
Ptosis is a major failo and shows up significantly more in selfie camera phone pics like this one. The eye on my right (The photos left)

I have already contacted Taban on Facebook, but wanna sort the asymmetry in my face first for some reason, as I wanna come back looking better than I did in my early to mid 20s.

View attachment 1012003 View attachment 1012005
leanmaxxing would give u a solid boost if u manage to pull 12% bf
fixing eyes too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Would you guys smash this Indian Becky.

Just matched and messaged me on Bumble.

Photo 2021 02 27 16 42 29

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777, Chadeep and Deleted member 6531
The narrator suggests if you are Indian and sub 8 you are unattractive to most western women. Or they just don't find you attractive.

I’d unironically rope if I were in his position

F8C49494 A353 44FF A590 EC9CC73A9532

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., gamma and Introvertednarc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back