[JFL] [Method] [RageFuel] [Mogs] [SuicideFuel] "If a man beat your boyfriend up to win your affection, would you dump your boyfriend?"

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
[Blackpill] Woman admits she would be attracted to a man who would beat up her BF, but only if she liked him beforehand
  • Thread starterTeutonic Knight
  • Start dateYesterday at 5:44 AM
Jump to newWatch
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/17/17316.jpg?1551544705
Teutonic Knight
Officer
-

JoinedMar 3, 2019Messages999
Yesterday at 5:44 AM
  • New
  • Add bookmark
A Quora thread titled: "If a man beat your boyfriend up to win your affection, would you dump your boyfriend?"

Some of the answers were eye opening:

It really would depend on how I felt about the man that hit my boyfriend.
Beating someone up over you affections for their partner is like something out of a movie… honestly, i’d probably be really attracted to the man that beat my boyfriend up, if someone liked me enough to fight my boyfriend, I'd definitely pay them more attention… if I liked the man that beat my boyfriend up, sure… but if it wasn't someone I liked then I'd stay with my boyfriend.. simple as that.
I tend to be attracted to the bad boy type, so a fight over me would be very attractive to me for both of them, but obviously the man fighting my boyfriend must have some guts to do that, so I'd probably be intrigued by him and give him a second glance.
K

So basically, she would be attracted to this man, but only if she liked him beforehand. It sounds to me that basically if the guy was good looking she would love to see him beat up her boyfriend.

This is brutal blackpill in two ways.

First, if you're a weak normie guy a girl will likely leave you if an aggressive Chad beats you up. Secondly, if you're an ogrecel, you probably won't be able to ascend just by beating up some girlfriend's boyfriend in front of her because she simply wouldn't like the way you look and would rather stay with her wimpy better looking boyfriend.

Chad always wins.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, RAITEIII, diggbicc and 12 others
women need even decisions made for them. and besides everyone, except women, should own guns that way the "eye for an eye makes the whole blind" theory will be put to the test. in the middle east they punish women for hypergamy and it works often. yeah some bitches kill themselves but that's collateral damage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
Women are attracted to attractive men that dominate other men gee whiz high IQ

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and impure666
[Blackpill] Woman admits she would be attracted to a man who would beat up her BF, but only if she liked him beforehand
  • Thread starterTeutonic Knight
  • Start dateYesterday at 5:44 AM
Jump to newWatch
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/17/17316.jpg?1551544705
Teutonic Knight
Officer
-

JoinedMar 3, 2019Messages999
Yesterday at 5:44 AM
  • New
  • Add bookmark
A Quora thread titled: "If a man beat your boyfriend up to win your affection, would you dump your boyfriend?"

Some of the answers were eye opening:

It really would depend on how I felt about the man that hit my boyfriend.
Beating someone up over you affections for their partner is like something out of a movie… honestly, i’d probably be really attracted to the man that beat my boyfriend up, if someone liked me enough to fight my boyfriend, I'd definitely pay them more attention… if I liked the man that beat my boyfriend up, sure… but if it wasn't someone I liked then I'd stay with my boyfriend.. simple as that.
I tend to be attracted to the bad boy type, so a fight over me would be very attractive to me for both of them, but obviously the man fighting my boyfriend must have some guts to do that, so I'd probably be intrigued by him and give him a second glance.
K

So basically, she would be attracted to this man, but only if she liked him beforehand. It sounds to me that basically if the guy was good looking she would love to see him beat up her boyfriend.

This is brutal blackpill in two ways.

First, if you're a weak normie guy a girl will likely leave you if an aggressive Chad beats you up. Secondly, if you're an ogrecel, you probably won't be able to ascend just by beating up some girlfriend's boyfriend in front of her because she simply wouldn't like the way you look and would rather stay with her wimpy better looking boyfriend.

Chad always wins.
tl;dr
Rinse yourself
rinses me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

the state will decide which bitch goes with which man.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656, impure666 and 2 others
Basic nature. The female will be attracted to the strongest. I bet foids that have soy cucks as boyfriends masturbate to the thought of a BBC killing him and then raping her tbh.

• +1
Reactions: fobos, kobecel, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others
Basic nature. The female will be attracted to the strongest. I bet foids that have soy cucks as boyfriends masturbate to the thought of a BBC killing him and then raping her tbh.

t. soy cuck
Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 656

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Extra Chromosome

I think you simplified it too much. This shit is raw suifuel for anyone who wants to hold any to any idea that maybe there are some girls out there that can love you the same way you love them. Imagine if they asked the reverse question, if a girl beat your girlfriend to show affection - any man I've ever known would probably give an answer along the lines of wanting to literally kill the aggressor tbh. As I said, suifuel for anyone who holds onto any hope of some kind of bluepilled life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, RAITEIII, The Dude Abides and 4 others
I think you simplified it too much. This shit is raw suifuel for anyone who wants to hold any to any idea that maybe there are some girls out there that can love you the same way you love them. Imagine if they asked the reverse question, if a girl beat your girlfriend to show affection - any man I've ever known would probably give an answer along the lines of wanting to literally kill the aggressor tbh. As I said, suifuel for anyone who holds onto any hope of some kind of bluepilled life.
over

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, The Dude Abides, kobecel and 2 others

unfortunately true, its why we need Islamic sex laws.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RedPilledStemcel and Insomniac
Perhaps that's so, but I think you do the inverse and afford it too much seriousness.

to be fair the British Broadcasting Corporation kills a lot of people through misinformation over the fact their large cities have been Islamified.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Perhaps that's so, but I think you do the inverse and afford it too much seriousness.

True. As always the truth is going to be somewhere between 2 extremes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
100% true

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, kobecel, RedPilledStemcel and 5 others
that faggot was asking for it. come on now, who even is a cuck ironically anymore?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, gaymidget, kobecel and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 470
This is why if you somehow ends up in a LTR you have to carry a gun with you 24/7. As soon as you shoot the motherfucker the foid's pussy will be a waterfall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, The Dude Abides, ElliotRodgerJr and 3 others
This is why if you somehow ends up in a LTR you have to carry a gun with you 24/7. As soon as you shoot the motherfucker the foid's pussy will be a waterfall
shoots me

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and rockndogs
JFL at fighting over foids.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • +1

If women fought over me, I'd get super-turned on too.

MV5BNTM4Nzg2MTI1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjIwODcyMTI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg

• +1
Be tall and be handsome

That’s all

• +1
dont cherrypick answers.. any female who would actually care about the relationship wouldnt do that...
I am as misognyinstic as almost anyone but I know there are some people who would go apeshit if their partner was attacked.. I've seen it

• +1
She will see you as a bigger degenerate if you're ugly.

• +1