https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/7/7573.jpg?1540606859
JeffGoldblumInTheFly
Overlord
-

JoinedMay 18, 2018Messages5,581
11 minutes ago
  • Add bookmark
https://incels.is/attachments/1555701546423-png.107819/

My god how much of a self hating cuck you need to be, "I don't blame women, they are the queens of the universe and I'm a pathetic ugly autistic male, they should kill me, because I'm not worth to breathe the same of air as them", this is what incelttears is, pathetic self hating cucks, who think that foids are the supreme been, at least we know that they are perverse, manipulating whores who only want to get the better genes "OH BUT JEFF THIS IS JUST NATURE", FUCK NATURE, burn this whole universe if this is what evolution is.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AspiringChad, Extra Chromosome, Insomniac and 4 others
all IT members should be publicly hanged

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, AspiringChad, Extra Chromosome and 8 others
Most men in the West are incels tbh

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, AspiringChad, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
thats why we call them ITcels

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, AspiringChad and kobecel
Fucking low e cucks

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
probably chopped his balls off because he saw them as a symbol of oppression jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and AspiringChad
I never had the curiosity to surf inceltears. They print shit from this forum too?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dogtown, AspiringChad, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
"It's getting harder not to stereotype when the vast majority of these fucknuggets have some sort of anime person as their profile picture"

:feelstastyman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, MiroslavBulldosex, AspiringChad and 3 others
I never had the curiosity to surf inceltears. They print shit from this forum too?
They are the clowns of reddit. Incels have a better reputation than them currently. I saw many comments stating that "they are lonely virgins but the people that formed an entire subreddit and dedicate their time into bullying lonely virgins are even worse".

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
They are the clowns of reddit. Incels have a better reputation than them currently. I saw many comments stating that "they are lonely virgins but the people that formed an entire subreddit and dedicate their time into bullying lonely virgins are even worse".

i know what they are. I just didnt feel the urge to enter that shithole

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
"It's getting harder not to stereotype when the vast majority of these fucknuggets have some sort of anime person as their profile picture"

:feelstastyman:
16F2641F 14AE 4C16 929C E6ADA86B064C
41543AFB 0B0B 455E 9933 52F329D4B1E1
8A3BB623 9CAF 4E7E BAB1 586B080FFD53

"I could be a 40 year old virgin but I'm better off than you because I delude myself it's about personality"

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, dogtown, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
[JFL] More proof that cucktears are incels in denial
  • Thread starterJeffGoldblumInTheFly
  • Start date11 minutes ago
  • TagsNone
Jump to newWatch
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/7/7573.jpg?1540606859
JeffGoldblumInTheFly
Overlord
-

JoinedMay 18, 2018Messages5,581
11 minutes ago
  • Add bookmark
https://incels.is/attachments/1555701546423-png.107819/

My god how much of a self hating cuck you need to be, "I don't blame women, they are the queens of the universe and I'm a pathetic ugly autistic male, they should kill me, because I'm not worth to breathe the same of air as them", this is what incelttears is, pathetic self hating cucks, who think that foids are the supreme been, at least we know that they are perverse, manipulating whores who only want to get the better genes "OH BUT JEFF THIS IS JUST NATURE", FUCK NATURE, burn this whole universe if this is what evolution is.
IT exposes bluepiller cucks to the blackpill, more blackpill exposure results in more blackpillers. The point of incel tears is to prevent the 'incel culture', when it does the opposite.