JFL Sweden

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Government is paying for plastic surgery for my eyes to fix the shape. I just had to go to doctor and say I always felt depressed about the shape of them and its something that has bothered me since a young age, so I got redirected to a plastic surgeon who will pay, on them.

Fucking lol. I am glad that the taxpayers money go to my free surgery as opposed to immigrants

I am about to fix this NCT of death

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Schönling, IWantToMax, Hector and 8 others
Its time to swedenmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, IWantToMax, Hector and 3 others
how do i get a citizenship? just rape a swedish girl?

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
this is legit? what a fucking joke of a society. thats literally not how you fix that mental illness LMFAO.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2486
this is legit? what a fucking joke of a society. thats literally not how you fix that mental illness LMFAO.

Here you can go and cry to your doctor and psychologist and get anything fixed for free rofl. I have heard women get breast implants due to them being insecure about their breast size. It's honestly kinda funny, ngl

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and Chadelite
Here you can go and cry to your doctor and psychologist and get anything fixed for free rofl. I have heard women get breast implants due to them being insecure about their breast size. It's honestly kinda funny, ngl
holy free stuff.

that stuff doesn't work in the UK, NHS is screwed.

Good that you scammed the system.

even leg lentghening ?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
cuckest country of all time

take advantage while you can, in 50 years immigrants will be in power and your country will become a muslim country jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3381, Deleted member 4054, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
cuckest country of all time

take advantage while you can, in 50 years immigrants will be in power and your country will become a muslim country jfl
nothing wrong with being a muslim country

even leg lentghening ?

Lol, pretty sure thats not even a thing here
holy free stuff.

that stuff doesn't work in the UK, NHS is screwed.

Good that you scammed the system.

Really? If you google, then I have seen that the NHS has been able to pay for plenty of shit, at least breast implants and reduction, just that you get a surgeon chosen by them.

• +1
Lol, pretty sure thats not even a thing here
bro

abuse this while you can

do it for ur teeth as well if ur teeth aren't perfect/

u can get a chin implant i bet

bro

abuse this while you can

do it for ur teeth as well if ur teeth aren't perfect/

u can get a chin implant i bet

I dont need a chin implant. I might try some shit with dentist though, if I cant get completely free, then I am gonna try to at least get much cheaper for invisalign.

• +1
I dont need a chin implant. I might try some shit with dentist though, if I cant get completely free, then I am gonna try to at least get much cheaper for invisalign.
yes bro

Government is paying for plastic surgery for my eyes to fix the shape. I just had to go to doctor and say I always felt depressed about the shape of them and its something that has bothered me since a young age, so I got redirected to a plastic surgeon who will pay, on them.

Fucking lol. I am glad that the taxpayers money go to my free surgery as opposed to immigrants

What if I tan my skin, I come there and rape some Swedish girls, would they give me the refugee status? Can I live on the back of the taxpayers while I keep raping those blonde Swedish girls in the name of my God?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 470

Sweden is a pretty small country without much of a plastic surgery culture.. how good of a doctor are you really going to get?

It is your eye area after all, where even 1/10th of a mm is noticable.

It reminds me of when I read a forum post of a guy who got gyno surgery paid by his government and the doctor wasn't even a plastic surgeon and just butchered him, he left two red long horizontal scars under each nipple that were at least 2 inches each side, whereas a gyno surgery performed by an expert can leave almost no scars at all.

Private doctors > Public every time.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Sweden is a pretty small country without much of a plastic surgery culture.. how good of a doctor are you really going to get?

It reminds me of when I read a forum post of a guy who got gyno surgery paid by his government and the doctor wasn't even a plastic surgeon and just butchered him, he left two red long horizontal scars under each nipple that were at least 2 inches each side, whereas a gyno surgery performed by an expert can leave almost no scars at all.

If the governement is paying for it, then he can choose to go wherever he want inside the euro-union to do the surgery.

• Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

Its a first world country, there is bound to be good plastic surgeons regardless if it has plastic surgery culture or not. Best be sure that who I go to, there will be a thousand questions asked as well as need to see before and afters and all that shit.

Also forgot to mention, since I live in Stockholm which is literally the capital, then its not difficult to find a capable place.

Last edited: