JFL THIS RETARDED SUBHUMAN THINK CHICO IS MORE DIMORPHIC THAN MIKE TYSON

whitney houston agree GIF
faggot if this was back in the day with no technology tyson would rape chico's woman and then would brutally dismantle him if he says anything about it.we are talking about masculinity,sheer brute force and aggression not about attractiveness.as a caveman i would much rather get in conflict vs prettyboy chico rather than ogremaxxed 100kg tyson

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
View attachment 1004344View attachment 1004339

JFL AT THIS LOW IQ RETARDED FORUM
IM GONNA OFF MYSELF IF I READ MORE RETARDED POSTS LIKE THIS

Post in thread 'Masc means nothing if you are manlet. A giga prettyboy 6'2 who is athletic mogs a muh masc roided 5'10 guy to death' https://looksmax.org/threads/masc-m...c-roided-510-guy-to-death.303840/post-5147146

And i see you coming
Im talking about Dimorphism/masculinity
Not attrativeness
It's a guy that it's probably 6'2 with a babyface, and made a thread like that just to feel better

• +1
So you're saying height and skull size have no relation to dimorphism? I'm not talking about attractiveness, but masculinity. You only think Mike looks more dimorphic because of status halo, the knowledge that Tyson was a beast boxer in his prime and could kill Chico in real life. In reality, abstract yourself from this feeling and the status halo for a moment and just look at this guy as a pure normie you know nothing about:
View attachment 1004423

Come on bro, his physically abilities make him one in a life time specimen even other boxers much bigger were scared of him

• +1
So you're saying height and skull size have no relation to dimorphism? I'm not talking about attractiveness, but masculinity. You only think Mike looks more dimorphic because of status halo, the knowledge that Tyson was a beast boxer in his prime and could kill Chico in real life. In reality, abstract yourself from this feeling and the status halo for a moment and just look at this guy as a pure normie you know nothing about:
View attachment 1004423
bruh he looks way more masc and intimidating than any model
look at that chin mass
wide skull
and hooded eyes
plus thick neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10696, Deleted member 10987, itorroella9 and 1 other person
faggot if this was back in the day with no technology tyson would rape chico's woman and then would brutally dismantle him if he says anything about it.we are talking about masculinity,sheer brute force and aggression not about attractiveness.as a caveman i would much rather get in conflict vs prettyboy chico rather than ogremaxxed 100kg tyson
Those retards think that attractiveness = Dimorphism/Masculinity

his looks were one of the reasons he was so intimidating
pure ogre
200.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 10696, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person
Those retards think that attractiveness = Dimorphism/Masculinity
obviously dimorphism helps attractiveness but its also alot about ratios and shit,tyson is not attractive cause he lacks ratios but he has masculine appearence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Height isnt dimorphic
Wideness is

And tyson had a fucking broad fighting skull
He is more dimorphic then chico from his jaw and browrodge alone. The skull of chico however is something else.

• +1
his looks were one of the reasons he was so intimidating
pure ogre
200.gif
mf is looking at his opponent like he is gonna murder him and laugh about it later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
He is more dimorphic then chico from his jaw and browrodge alone. The skull of chico however is something else.
chico has a huge ass baby skill
that's what it is

jfl

he's not dimorphic at all

jfl being attractive is diff from being dimorphic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 2597
look at that chin mass
wide skull
and hooded eyes
plus thick neck
This retared forum confuse attractiveness with masculinity and dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
How masculine is the skull of Chico ?

• +1
and you think ability to beat someone on a fight=dimorphism jfl
mike tyson has much more dimorphic traits than chico face wise
purely

• +1
Conor McGregor looks like average joe but because of status halo theh will say he is dimorphic jfl

• JFL
Conor McGregor looks like average joe but because of status halo theh will say he is dimorphic jfl
Its because ofstatus hhalo
Its because of fighting skills retard

Fighting ability = dimorphic = Masculine

• +1
look at that chin mass
wide skull
and hooded eyes
plus thick neck
TYSONF 2

Here is Tyson standing next to two bang average normie faces. Neither Fury or Eben are very dimorphic. are you going to say is more dimorphic? Mike or those two?
No. Dimorphism is about LOOKING masculine, not actually being one. Nobody here is arguing on Tyson's boxing skills.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 9072
View attachment 1004449
Here is Tyson standing next to two bang average normie faces. Neither Fury or Eben are very dimorphic. are you going to say is more dimorphic? Mike or those two?

No. Dimorphism is about LOOKING masculine, not actually being one. Nobody here is arguing on Tyson's boxing skills.
mike looks much more intimidating than them facially

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
mike looks much more intimidating than them
No he fucking doesn't he looks like some old manlet who is just chilling with his giant bodyguards.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698 and Deleted member 10987
testosterone levels and fightmaxxing are heavily related how is this news to you?the faggot is a heavyweight world champion,100 kg ogre while only being 5'11 which means his bones are also pretty heavy ,crazy muscle mass/body fat ratio.if you think chico is more masculine than prime tyson its over

• +1
No he fucking doesn't he looks like some old manlet who is just chilling with his giant bodyguards.
you look like a cartoon character nigga
who you talking shit about
no dimorphism for your long face
Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

Last edited:
  • +1
you look like a cartoon character nigga
who you talking shit about
no dimorphism for your long face
Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv
What does he look like ?

View attachment 1004449

watch this video and tell me if you honestly think chico is more masculine than this fucking faggot.just the beginning of the video is brutal,his neck is thicker than my core

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
How masculine is the skull of Chico ?
To put things in perspective.

FranciscoLachowskiJessiannGravelBeland5rw4NqN0RyQm

Female head width is 55cm at average.
This is what that looks like next to chico.

Ap 96022301675

What makes Mike Tyson masculine is his jaw and browridge.
F7c8b9b8da9aef92fd254ee8d72512a1

In this pic he looks rather small next to Ali.

• +1
View attachment 1004449

Acting Masculine too
If this was prehistoric times
Mike could just come and rape everyone he want

watch this video and tell me if you honestly think chico is more masculine than this fucking faggot.just the beginning of the video is brutal,his neck is thicker than my core

This forum is delusional and too sheltered on some internet autism
They lack reality check

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and Deleted member 10913
  • +1
This forum is delusional and too sheltered on some internet autism
They lack reality check
imagine being in a cave minding your own business and chico comes in to steal your food vs tyson doing the same just fucking lol at these dudes

• JFL
imagine being in a cave minding your own business and chico comes in to steal your food vs tyson doing the same just fucking lol at these dudes
They would think like cucks
"Oh no he is more attractive than me, i must give him my wife"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698 and Deleted member 4696
They would think like cucks
"Oh no he is more attractive than me, i must give him my wife"
i would feel mogged but i would actually fight chico meanwhile i would feel very intimidated by tyson

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
My avi is someone who look both masculine/dimorphic and Attractive

Same goes for Geralt for exemple

Even if he have big skull
Chico dont look intimidating or dimorphic at all
Yea i argue only for his skull width. Chico has a really large skull. Mike Tyson is sure above average but how does it add up to chico?
If these guya just came together and had a picture things would be easier.

• +1
  • Love it
i would feel mogged but i would actually fight chico meanwhile i would feel very intimidated by tyson
I would fight both but i would be scared by Tyson so i would probably put my spear in his belly

I would fight both but i would be scared by Tyson so i would probably put my spear in his belly
im not talking about weapons bruh im talking about throwing hands

• +1
im not talking about weapons bruh im talking about throwing hands
Then both
Only cowards refuse fights
But still in Prehistory there is no rule
Its with spears with exertminated MegaFauna that would crush us everytime without weapon

Then both
Only cowards refuse fights
But still in Prehistory there is no rule
Its with spears with exertminated MegaFauna that would crush us everytime without weapon
bro you would risk getting killed for some food tbh?its not about being coward at that point its about being smart,im not even tryna larp if prime tyson would try to fight me for some food i wouldnt fight him ngl(no weapons ofc with weapons i would fight easily)

• +1
Based

• +1
bro you would risk getting killed for some food tbh?its not about being coward at that point its about being smart,im not even tryna larp if prime tyson would try to fight me for some food i wouldnt fight him ngl(no weapons ofc with weapons i would fight easily)
Yeah but you will too much pride/ego that you will obligated to fight and you will start using weapons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
This forum is full of the PSL equivalents to K-Pop stans

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698 and Deleted member 10987
Yeah but you will too much pride/ego that you will obligated to fight and you will start using weapons
ofc with weapons i would fight but i dont know if without weapons at all around i would let my ego overwhelm my common sense and survival instinct

• +1
chico is far more dimorphic than people give credit for
he has a wide jaw and long chin
he has decent muscle definition without working out AT THE HEIGHT OF 6'4
his sedentary muscle is top 1%

• JFL
ofc with weapons i would fight but i dont know if without weapons at all around i would let my ego overwhelm my common sense and survival instinct
Maybe you could still win but with bitch trick
I would use a sharp rock and put him in his throat

Retard
Dimorphic doesnt mean attractive
Same for masculine, this doesnt mean attractiveness

Chico is more attractive of course but he is Feminine and not dimorphic
same goes for prettyboys

Dimorphic = Masculine

And attrativeness is attractiveness
Yes, but again. Looking like an ogre doesn't automatically equal masculine.

edit: and you wrote that height isn't dimorphic, which to me indicates you don't actually fully understand what the word means.

• +1