JGT Theory (Just Get Tattoo's)

Awoo

Trainee
Lads, i'm honestly in a state of disbelief right now, I deleted my tinder about a month back because of lack of matches and boredom, but today, I clicked the app on my phone because a notification about "swiping in my area" alerted me or some shit, and I just auto-logged in through my facebook. A picture of me with my shirt off in a Jacuzzi was my profile pic and thus went straight to my tinder pic.

MatchesMatchesMatches.

I'm talking (almost) chad level matches. I have never experienced anything like this before in my life. Just because I have heavy tattoo's all across my chest and arms. I have 6/10 foids messaging me " tattoo's :love: " and shit.

I have now been swiping for less than an hour and I have 20 matches, some are actually good looking and 4 have messaged me.

JUST GET TATTOOS

iamgoingtomakeit

Apprentice
i think decent tattos in a muscular body attracts women and they see it as something alphas have while providers are plain. There are even studies which suggests that tattoed women are seem to be promiscuous. I think it applies to men the same way . Tattoed men are seem to be less of a providee type. I dont know if i will ever get tattoes but after i have decent muscles i'll try to get girls by getting temporary tattoes

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
i think decent tattos in a muscular body attracts women and they see it as something alphas have while providers are plain. There are even studies which suggests that tattoed women are seem to be promiscuous. I think it applies to men the same way . Tattoed men are seem to be less of a providee type. I dont know if i will ever get tattoes but after i have decent muscles i'll try to get girls by getting temporary tattoes
Thats what I was thinking. Like they have ones that last a few weeks to a few months. That would be so cool.

Awoo

Trainee
I'm up to 32 matches now already. ( I bought tinder+ just to test and see how many I get with boost.

I once cat-fished with a gigachad for experimental purposes. It got 100 overnight. I'm not expecting anything like that, but it will be interesting to see how many I can get. Max I ever got with normal pic was like 2-3 matches of sub 4's a day.

iamgoingtomakeit

Apprentice
Thats what I was thinking. Like they have ones that last a few weeks to a few months. That would be so cool.
it's the most reasonable way i think. You won't regret anything when u get old. Getting all the advantages of tattoes when young and having none of the disadvantages in the old age

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
it's the most reasonable way i think. You won't regret anything when u get old. Getting all the advantages of tattoes when young and having none of the disadvantages in the old age
The thing is, Im not very artistic or anything like that do I have no clue what I would even get. I think I would just get some like copy thing or standard sleeve they have.

What kinda tattoo would you get and where?

Awoo

Trainee
this.

you look like shit when you are 60 either way, may as well milk it while you are young.

iamgoingtomakeit

Apprentice
i
The thing is, Im not very artistic or anything like that do I have no clue what I would even get. I think I would just get some like copy thing or standard sleeve they have.

What kinda tattoo would you get and where?
idk but chest plus one arm would be cool

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Congratulations, you've attracted a bunch of low quality, low status trash women.

Tattoos are a sign of poor impulse control, lack of foresight, and a lack of confidence (not comfortable in your own skin). Obviously there are exceptions, like military, sailors, or people that have a tattoo for a scar cover-up or like a tattoo that represents something extremely important to them

Awoo

Trainee
Congratulations, you've attracted a bunch of low quality, low status trash women.

Tattoos are a sign of poor impulse control, lack of foresight, and a lack of confidence (not comfortable in your own skin). Obviously there are exceptions, like military, sailors, or people that have a tattoo for a scar cover-up or like a tattoo that represents something extremely important to them
suits me, better than attracting fuck all :ROFLMAO:

x69

?????? ????

Tattoos are a sign of poor impulse control, lack of foresight, and a lack of confidence (not comfortable in your own skin).
You're right. But I don't know the majority cares aboyt low quality or high quality women. Plus you have the same if not better result with a gymcelled body.

BonePressed

Trainee
It's called low inhib maxxing / thugmaxxing. Only attracts mentally ill women, which is most women in 2018, so it's actually pretty legit.

Awoo

Trainee
It's called low inhib maxxing / thugmaxxing. Only attracts mentally ill women, which is most women in 2018, so it's actually pretty legit.
Got like 100 matches in a week. It definitely has its place tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KrissKross Looksmaxing 11
KrissKross Looksmaxing 14
Chad Dragonslayer Looksmaxing 30