JGT Theory (Just Get Tattoo's)

Awoo

Awoo

Iron
Lads, i'm honestly in a state of disbelief right now, I deleted my tinder about a month back because of lack of matches and boredom, but today, I clicked the app on my phone because a notification about "swiping in my area" alerted me or some shit, and I just auto-logged in through my facebook. A picture of me with my shirt off in a Jacuzzi was my profile pic and thus went straight to my tinder pic.

MatchesMatchesMatches.

I'm talking (almost) chad level matches. I have never experienced anything like this before in my life. Just because I have heavy tattoo's all across my chest and arms. I have 6/10 foids messaging me " tattoo's :love: " and shit.

I have now been swiping for less than an hour and I have 20 matches, some are actually good looking and 4 have messaged me.

JUST GET TATTOOS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Lorsss, dodt and 3 others
i think decent tattos in a muscular body attracts women and they see it as something alphas have while providers are plain. There are even studies which suggests that tattoed women are seem to be promiscuous. I think it applies to men the same way . Tattoed men are seem to be less of a providee type. I dont know if i will ever get tattoes but after i have decent muscles i'll try to get girls by getting temporary tattoes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, mrdolphin and Deleted member 147
i think decent tattos in a muscular body attracts women and they see it as something alphas have while providers are plain. There are even studies which suggests that tattoed women are seem to be promiscuous. I think it applies to men the same way . Tattoed men are seem to be less of a providee type. I dont know if i will ever get tattoes but after i have decent muscles i'll try to get girls by getting temporary tattoes

Thats what I was thinking. Like they have ones that last a few weeks to a few months. That would be so cool.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and androidcel
I'm up to 32 matches now already. ( I bought tinder+ just to test and see how many I get with boost.

I once cat-fished with a gigachad for experimental purposes. It got 100 overnight. I'm not expecting anything like that, but it will be interesting to see how many I can get. Max I ever got with normal pic was like 2-3 matches of sub 4's a day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Thats what I was thinking. Like they have ones that last a few weeks to a few months. That would be so cool.
it's the most reasonable way i think. You won't regret anything when u get old. Getting all the advantages of tattoes when young and having none of the disadvantages in the old age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
it's the most reasonable way i think. You won't regret anything when u get old. Getting all the advantages of tattoes when young and having none of the disadvantages in the old age

The thing is, Im not very artistic or anything like that do I have no clue what I would even get. I think I would just get some like copy thing or standard sleeve they have.

What kinda tattoo would you get and where?

• +1

this.

you look like shit when you are 60 either way, may as well milk it while you are young.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 6401 and mrdolphin
That only works on trashy western foids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alcatraz
i
The thing is, Im not very artistic or anything like that do I have no clue what I would even get. I think I would just get some like copy thing or standard sleeve they have.

What kinda tattoo would you get and where?
idk but chest plus one arm would be cool

• +1
  • +1
Your competition:

7d2b55dccc17b5bb32c1478e6565bf98

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113, Deleted member 6401 and Extra Chromosome
Congratulations, you've attracted a bunch of low quality, low status trash women.

Tattoos are a sign of poor impulse control, lack of foresight, and a lack of confidence (not comfortable in your own skin). Obviously there are exceptions, like military, sailors, or people that have a tattoo for a scar cover-up or like a tattoo that represents something extremely important to them

• +1
Congratulations, you've attracted a bunch of low quality, low status trash women.

Tattoos are a sign of poor impulse control, lack of foresight, and a lack of confidence (not comfortable in your own skin). Obviously there are exceptions, like military, sailors, or people that have a tattoo for a scar cover-up or like a tattoo that represents something extremely important to them

suits me, better than attracting fuck all :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, mrdolphin and 1 other person

Tattoos are a sign of poor impulse control, lack of foresight, and a lack of confidence (not comfortable in your own skin).

You're right. But I don't know the majority cares aboyt low quality or high quality women. Plus you have the same if not better result with a gymcelled body.

• +1
It's called low inhib maxxing / thugmaxxing. Only attracts mentally ill women, which is most women in 2018, so it's actually pretty legit.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Deleted member 6401
It's called low inhib maxxing / thugmaxxing. Only attracts mentally ill women, which is most women in 2018, so it's actually pretty legit.

Got like 100 matches in a week. It definitely has its place tbh

• +1
Fuck this angers me cause I always hated tats and have none myself but it's really true that women love tats on guys. Sigh, for real tho and it's girls of all ethnicities too

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and mrdolphin
I'm not ruining my body to ejaculate for 5 min in a hole toilet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@, Deleted member 245, mrdolphin and 1 other person
Legit. Smoothskins like me in 2019 are absolute losers.
Post picture of your tattooed body (blank out face).

Plan on tattoomaxxing as well after I get in shape

Fuck this angers me cause I always hated tats and have none myself but it's really true that women love tats on guys. Sigh, for real tho and it's girls of all ethnicities too
I also hate tats, they are degenerate, but I will be getting a sleeve and chest tattoo, because foids love them. Gotta do what you gotta do.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Deleted member 1329
Anyone know where I can buy some good semi permanent tattoos?

I like tattos but fucking hate them at the same time,because chadlet got my crush using them

Last edited:
Never mind semi permanent tattoos are a scam.

I also hate tats, they are degenerate, but I will be getting a sleeve and chest tattoo, because foids love them. Gotta do what you gotta do.
Fuuuuuuuuck this is where my thought process is atm, I'm such an all or nothing sperg that it's like if I am going to do everything in my power to sex appeal max then I gotta go all the way and get some tats too.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Fuuuuuuuuck this is where my thought process is atm, I'm such an all or nothing sperg that it's like if I am going to do everything in my power to sex appeal max then I gotta go all the way and get some tats too.
You are logically doing the right thing. It is our utmost purpose to reproduce with prime foids at all costs. Tattoos attract prime foids, so we get tattoos. This is LOGIC, not moralfagging or normie mentality, pure, hard, emotionless LOGIC.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Tats are legit as fuck. All the fuckboys in my town, have footballer type of sleeves. I wanna go to this studio for a japanese style full covered right sleeve.

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel and OCDMaxxing
I will only be getting a tattoo after I know I'm somewhat badass. Most people on my MMA gym are tatted up. I need to earn my stripes first and train hard for a year or so before getting tattoos. Sleeve is a must imo. Something you can cover with long sleeve shirt and attract sophisticated girls that will see you have a tattoo once you get undressed and will get some of those edgy points. Has to be tasteful.

Legit. Smoothskins like me in 2019 are absolute losers.
Post picture of your tattooed body (blank out face).

this is the picture I used.

Tbh idk what happened this first time because I tried it again recently and the effect wasn't half as good.

Attachments

• 20589818_859281724225528_2638479309936787456_n(1).jpg
    20589818_859281724225528_2638479309936787456_n(1).jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 130
tumblr_mmazerIT6r1rlb6iho1_250.gif

• JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName
tattoos are shit.

i don't care about results that much tbh ngl

my cousin used to do this dance with his cat.

i don't know why, but one time we were wasted and fucking around, and he tried to do this, and the cat almost took his eye out.:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: paulie_walnuts
this is the picture I used.

Tbh idk what happened this first time because I tried it again recently and the effect wasn't half as good.
That is a pretty shitty pic, you could do way better.

Lads, i'm honestly in a state of disbelief right now, I deleted my tinder about a month back because of lack of matches and boredom, but today, I clicked the app on my phone because a notification about "swiping in my area" alerted me or some shit, and I just auto-logged in through my facebook. A picture of me with my shirt off in a Jacuzzi was my profile pic and thus went straight to my tinder pic.

MatchesMatchesMatches.

I'm talking (almost) chad level matches. I have never experienced anything like this before in my life. Just because I have heavy tattoo's all across my chest and arms. I have 6/10 foids messaging me " tattoo's :love: " and shit.

I have now been swiping for less than an hour and I have 20 matches, some are actually good looking and 4 have messaged me.

JUST GET TATTOOS
there is no tatoo for my wide hips, scoliosis and recessed chin (I was 19%bf in the pic)

MatchesMatchesMatches.

JUST GET TATTOOS
tbtbhngl ngl bro

you guys do realize this thread is a year old right?