• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and EthnicelAscension
Its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
JimsonBobson best user

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans
What a fucking sloth. Cleaning your own room is a basic human function, if he can't even do that he is a waste of oxygen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5187, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
What a fucking sloth. Cleaning your own room is a basic human function, if he can't even do that he is a waste of oxygen.
Britain should be nuked

Sorry @Krezo

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1560
how old are those I wonder? probably 6-7 months of stuff in there, unless he is severely overweight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 6401
People who don't clean their rooms deserve to die. There's a fucking trash can somewhere so just put it in there you fucking faggot. And he doesn't clean what he uses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
People who don't clean their rooms deserve to die. There's a fucking trash can somewhere so just put it in there you fucking faggot. And he doesn't clean what he uses.
It's not because he's lazy he has legit depression give him a break and get off of your high horse cunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
  • +1
@Jimsonbobson505 clean ur room u lazy shit.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3177
look at this shit he lives like a filthy pig among all that crap, its like a barn

human trash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vermilioncore
Wtf he mess mogs the whole forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
why was he banned :think:

• +1
AirBrush 20200120215308

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
JFL. And what if I don't, pussy?
You tryna catch some heat too boy? I will rip apart your arm stump and anally sodomize u with it and cut off the rest of your limbs until you are only torso with head and use you as a fucking table you cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Disabledcel
You tryna catch some heat too boy? I will rip apart your arm stump and anally sodomize u with it and cut off the rest of your limbs until you are only torso with head and use you as a fucking table you cuck
Who the fuck are you lmao

• +1
Who the fuck are you lmao
I am the one who took your arm. I use it to wipe my ass you cuck. Soon I will use the rest of your limbs for scratching my back, throw them to the dog and use your torso as a table.

Last edited:
  • +1
I am the one who took your arm. I use it to wipe my ass you cuck. Soon I will use the rest of your limbs for scratching my back, throwing it to the dog etc and use your torso as a table.
What did I do to you?

• +1
Pathetic attempt to be intimidating.
Low T effeminate answer. Imagine the feeling off having all your limbs cut off and being used as a table. This is your life now. I own you.

• +1
Low T effeminate answer. I own you now. Imagine the feeling off having all your limbs cut off and being used as a table. This is your life now.
UwU kinky, I like I like.

• +1
This looks like he just poured all the trashcan from his trashcan across the Room tbh, I refuse to believe anyone can live in sleep in a room with garbage smelling all around him at night

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505 and Deleted member 6401
UwU kinky, I like I like.

DECIMATED LIKE THE FUCKING DOG THAT YOU ARE, I SEE. I WOULD FUCKING FORCE FEED YOU SOME SIBERIAS DRY AND WATCH YOU PUKE UP THE REMAINS OF YOUR ROTTEN ORGANS, TAKE A BUTCHER KNIFE FROM YOUR POOR DETERIORATED KITCHEN AND FUCKING CHOP YOU UP INTO TINY LITTLE PIECES AND DEEP STYLE FEED YOUR MOTHER YOUR REMAINS AS I GRIND THEM INTO A SAUSAGE, LETTING YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A MISERABLE FAILURE. ALLAH WAS RIGHT WHEN HE GAVE YOU ONLY ONE ARM, YOU WEREN'T WORTH BEING HARMONIZED BY THE HANDS OF SOMEONE AS HIGH PEDIGREE AS HIM. SUCH SADNESS, I ONLY PITY YOUR EXISTENCE TO NOTE THAT YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY WORTH DRIED UP DOGSHIT. LET THIS BE A LESSON FOR YOU TO NOT BE SUCH A ARROGANT NARCISSTIC ASSHOLE, TRYING TO COPY THE STYLE OF ARVID. HE MOGGED YOU LIKE THE FUCKING SUBHUMAN YOU ARE, IT'S A GOOD THING TO SEE SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ARVID FUCK UP SOMEONE EVEN MORE STUNTED AS YOU. HERE'S A PIC OF JIMSONBOBSON LAUHGING AT YOU FROM HIGH UP, CAUSE YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOTHING BUT BURIED 20 FEET UNDER.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans
DECIMATED LIKE THE FUCKING DOG THAT YOU ARE, I SEE. I WOULD FUCKING FORCE FEED YOU SOME SIBERIAS DRY AND WATCH YOU PUKE UP THE REMAINS OF YOUR ROTTEN ORGANS, TAKE A BUTCHER KNIFE FROM YOUR POOR DETERIORATED KITCHEN AND FUCKING CHOP YOU UP INTO TINY LITTLE PIECES AND DEEP STYLE FEED YOUR MOTHER YOUR REMAINS AS I GRIND THEM INTO A SAUSAGE, LETTING YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A MISERABLE FAILURE. ALLAH WAS RIGHT WHEN HE GAVE YOU ONLY ONE ARM, YOU WEREN'T WORTH BEING HARMONIZED BY THE HANDS OF SOMEONE AS HIGH PEDIGREE AS HIM. SUCH SADNESS, I ONLY PITY YOUR EXISTENCE TO NOTE THAT YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY WORTH DRIED UP DOGSHIT. LET THIS BE A LESSON FOR YOU TO NOT BE SUCH A ARROGANT NARCISSTIC ASSHOLE, TRYING TO COPY THE STYLE OF ARVID. HE MOGGED YOU LIKE THE FUCKING SUBHUMAN YOU ARE, IT'S A GOOD THING TO SEE SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ARVID FUCK UP SOMEONE EVEN MORE STUNTED AS YOU. HERE'S A PIC OF JIMSONBOBSON LAUHGING AT YOU FROM HIGH UP, CAUSE YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOTHING BUT BURIED 20 FEET UNDER.
View attachment 344340
I bet I hurt one of your feelings
Dnrd lol

• +1
how old are those I wonder? probably 6-7 months of stuff in there, unless he is severely overweight
looks more like 2 months max ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
JFL this is why looksmaxxing is pointless if you're aspie

My room's a mess too