Jjjjj just shave bro

Lightbulb

Lightbulb

Balding cuck
You’ll be fine bbbb bro just sshave bro muh vin diesel bro muh the rock bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Artemide and Over
WOMEN LOVE BALD GUYS THEY ARE SO SEXY JUST LOOK AT JEREMY FUCKING MEEKS BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nrrr15, PubertyMaxxer, Zeta ascended and 6 others
just don’t go bald bro you need to shampoo more and relax

just don’t go bald bro you need to shampoo more and relax
Its beyond over for me i want to stab the norwood reaper and take the consequences but nah ofc it’s not possible

The reaper started on me at 16 years old, absolutely cruel

All about confidence, just look at Jason Statham

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Deleted member 4887, Zeta ascended and 4 others
I
How is your nw?
I got to a point where It was badly noticeable, hopped on fin (that was a year ago) and have recovered back to where no one can really notice (when lighting is shining directly on it you can see a bit)
How is your nw?
But I feel like it’s plateaued

I

I got to a point where It was badly noticeable, hopped on fin (that was a year ago) and have recovered back to where no one can really notice (when lighting is shining directly on it you can see a bit)

But I feel like it’s plateaued
Wow you are so fucking lucky dude

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 4887, highT and 1 other person
looks like a local rapist

I got women at the age of 16 with a shaved head and a forelock. . . . .

Last edited:
Yes shave it

Bro girls love bald guys you just need more confidence duh, I can teach u to be more confident and get girls just sign up for my training program for $99.99

• +1
Reactions: zeno
Bro girls love bald guys you just need more confidence duh, I can teach u to be more confident and get girls just sign up for my training program for $99.99
Sorry bro already undergoing pua bootcamp but thanks for offer

• JFL
Reactions: highT and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Jfl bro, women respect you when you're confident lol, relax m8
AirBrush 20200210220009

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
2unh36oyv0g41

JUST PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE BRO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
I read the other day that the reason bald men survived natural selection is because the pay off that you get for being bald (high testosterone, thus more likely to pass on genes) far exceeds the draw back of being less physically attractive.

I read the other day that the reason bald men survived natural selection is because the pay off that you get for being bald (high testosterone, thus more likely to pass on genes) far exceeds the draw back of being less physically attractive.
also, the VAST MAJORITY of men will go bald at some point. it’s just a matter of when. bald doesn’t look bad if you’re masculine as fuck, muscular, broad shoulders, deep voice, 6’4” etc.

just be 6’4” bro srs.

Buzzcut is ideal if you have the right shape for it

• +1
Reactions: highT
also, the VAST MAJORITY of men will go bald at some point. it’s just a matter of when. bald doesn’t look bad if you’re masculine as fuck, muscular, broad shoulders, deep voice, 6’4” etc.

just be 6’4” bro srs.
a small % of guys can pull it off, for most it decreases looks by so much

a small % of guys can pull it off, for most it decreases looks by so much
i agree with this statement, however i will also say that you never know until you try it. it’s too bad really that it is such a problem for most guys, i can’t fucking BELIEVE there still isn’t a safe cure for balding in the year 2020 besides nuking DHT hormone using finasteride.

i agree with this statement, however i will also say that you never know until you try it. it’s too bad really that it is such a problem for most guys, i can’t fucking BELIEVE there still isn’t a safe cure for balding in the year 2020 besides nuking DHT hormone using finasteride.
yeah its bs man. the amount of money i'd pay to make it so I never began balding... some people take shit for granted

just be 6’4” bro srs.
I don’t know, when I go out I barely see more than 2-3 bald guys at around my age, 25. Going bald at 35-40 is kinda acceptable because you’re supposed to be settled by then and quite possibly the female sexual activity is not as high as in their teens/early twenties, but if you go bald at 20-25 it’s legit death sentence.

So you shaved?
I don’t know, when I go out I barely see more than 2-3 bald guys at around my age, 25. Going bald at 35-40 is kinda acceptable because you’re supposed to be settled by then and quite possibly the female sexual activity is not as high as in their teens/early twenties, but if you go bald at 20-25 it’s legit death sentence.
I started at 17-18 and receded 1 cm every 3 months. Can't use those drugs because i want to grow so it's over for me. Might ad well just end up manlet and bald lol

Nope, not death sentence if good facial aesthetics. But most people do still have hair at that age, and considering how rare having truly great facial aesthetics, the chances of a guy #1 being facial aesthetic and #2 bald at age 25 is low. But it happens. If you are average looking with great hair its going to bump you up a few points over average bald man, but you will never even touch bald Chad. Its all about the face. Hair, physique, style - its all cope. Its not that it doesn't matter, its just that facial aesthetics is everything.

• +1
Reactions: highT

just be 6’4” bro srs.
True, it's not as big of a problem as a lot of people say. There are just things you'll have to work on like:
-neck training
-getting muscular
-skinmaxxing
-stubble/beard game

There will be plenty of women that would gladly take a masculine, muscular bald hunk. Also when most men go bald they'll be at least 35 and money maxxed so they'll be able to afford everything they need like hair system game or even a transplant.

So you shaved?

I started at 17-18 and receded 1 cm every 3 months. Can't use those drugs because i want to grow so it's over for me. Might ad well just end up manlet and bald lol
Sounds like cope is the new rope tbh