Jobs at 13

Bluepilled comment. "you can do anything bro, you just got to believe! worked for me :p." Just be a Child Actor outlier theory. A 13 year old making alot of money is extremely rare. You can make alot of money at a young age but the chances of you actually pulling this off is incredibly low. Pure willpower isnt enough to achieve some things. You need luck and natrual talent aswell.

I am just trying to be realistic with OP instead of gaslighting him by saying he isnt trying hard enough.
Ur projecting ur own failures into others stop coping

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok and Deleted member 7866
jfl @ u jb retard brain cucked by looksmaxing before ur pubes even grew fully

Ur projecting ur own failures into others stop coping

What planet do you live on? You are delusionmaxxing if you think it is reasonably achieveable for a 13 year old to make any type of money.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
What planet do you live on? You are delusionmaxxing if you think it is reasonably achieveable for a 13 year old to make any type of money.
And who told u this? Poor cell I pity you if you truly can’t comprehend that a 13 yo could be making £100 in a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
And who told u this? Poor cell I pity you if you truly can’t comprehend that a 13 yo could be making £100 in a day
I can comprend it. It can happen but this is for 0.01% of the population, and you will need to have the right connections for an opportunity to make this amount of money at 13. This isnt just something you decide to do overnight because you want to make money to pubertymaxx.

I cant relate to you. You live in a different reality to me if you know 13 year olds making £100 a day.

Suggestions?
you can get a job at publix at 14 but why the fuck would you do that.

if you have friends and a social life enjoy that before you have to wageslave for the rest of your life. jfl at starting early

• +1
tbh man you should really try to leave this forum. at least try and have some semblance of a care free happy childhood life before it’s too late. Do sports 4x weekly at least, sleep well, eat well, put yourself in social situations as much as you can, have good posture and you can still maybe get a normie brain. If you stay on here and rot there is a high chance of roping in your life tbh
i already have autism so i need this forum as an advantage

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
I literally never began for you though, you are still growing

• +1
I remember when i found pick-up material at 17, things started going all downhill from there, and we are talking 10+ years ago, sheesh imagine now, i am sorry you have to go through this my man, truely i am, you have hurt my heart today no homo

• +1
I remember when i found pick-up material at 17, things started going all downhill from there, and we are talking 10+ years ago, sheesh imagine now, i am sorry you have to go through this my man, truely i am, you have hurt my heart today no homo
nah I've been thinking that life is like this since i was 8 or 9 son, i just found this forum now which confirms it

• So Sad
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous
get a job in minecraft

• JFL
nah I've been thinking that life is like this since i was 8 or 9 son, i just found this forum now which confirms it
Nah bro this is some suifuel for me, please stop, i wish you the best sheesh, i despise children but to hear your tale has saddened me on this fateful day.
I wish you a favourable maturity and that your mind hasn't been turned to mush too soon. Then again, the blackpill protege was always bound to show up at some point..

• +1
I wish i was 13 and blackpilled tbh

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
  • +1
Tbh bro I heard it’s cope and overrated but I need to experience it

Im 15 rn maybe I have a chance
R u tall? I am short and subhuman rn

• +1
R u tall? I am short and subhuman rn
I’m 5’10 rn and still growing so I guess I’m tall and subhuman

You’re 13 though so if you’re short you might grow

how tall r u?

• +1
I’m 5’10 rn and still growing so I guess I’m tall and subhuman

You’re 13 though so if you’re short you might grow

how tall r u?
5'2 and skinnyfat

• +1
  • +1
I was like 5’3 at 13

depends on what stage of puberty you’re in on whether it’s over

Whats ur PSL rating?
I have 8 inch dick so I'm probably in a middle stage or something but my family are late growers, i am 4.5 psl

I have 8 inch dick so I'm probably in a middle stage or something but my family are late growers, i am 4.5 psl
4.5 PSL isn’t over unless you’re very short but you have dick size going for you I guess

You can run big dick game in tinder and if you manage to get laid in school I guess rumors can spread which might benefit you

• +1
4.5 PSL isn’t over unless you’re very short but you have dick size going for you I guess

You can run big dick game in tinder and if you manage to get laid in school I guess rumors can spread which might benefit you
4.5 psl is normie, I need to get to chad asap.

4.5 psl is normie, I need to get to chad asap.
Yeah that’s what I’m saying it’s not over. I’ve been so deluded by being here for so long I can’t settle and be happy unless I’m chad I agree.

• +1
Yeah that’s what I’m saying it’s not over. I’ve been so deluded by being here for so long I can’t settle and be happy unless I’m chad I agree.
in the end its not ur looks level, its how many men u mog

• +1