Jordan Barrett has a fake name and age.

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold

I'm finally posting this because people really need to see it
Just have a look at his height, name, date of birth... wow. And of course the picture is clearly of him, I mean which other dude has that face?

Fucking hell, it destroys EVERYTHING we thought we knew about this pillowbiting gay alien lesbian.
With this pic we could seriously ruin his life topkek, especially considering how sensitive the dude is about his age and how angry he can get.

You can clearly see that his name is "Jake Samuel Barrett" according to this photo, and he's 26 according to the DOB on that registration. No wonder because if you search up Jake Samuel Barrett you find nothing other than a Soundcloud account with Jordan Barrett as the profile picture

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan and thecel

I'm finally posting this because people really need to see it
Just have a look at his height, name, date of birth... wow. And of course the picture is clearly of him, I mean which other dude has that face?

Fucking hell, it destroys EVERYTHING we thought we knew about this pillowbiting gay alien lesbian.
With this pic we could seriously ruin his life topkek, especially considering how sensitive the dude is about his age and how angry he can get.

You can clearly see that his name is "Jake Samuel Barrett" according to this photo, and he's 26 according to the DOB on that registration. No wonder because if you search up Jake Samuel Barrett you find nothing other than a Soundcloud account with Jordan Barrett as the profile picture

won't ruin shit the buddy boyo has 300 million in his bank account, he could buy an island and bring 10 victoria secrets models to live with him, cook do everything while he fucks.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Revenge123, Marsiere214 and 4 others
The dude is clearly much taller than 176 cm
And who cares? The dude is a Slayer.

>That insta account
AHAHAAHAH PSL INCELS ACTUALLY FOLLOW FSN ACCOUNTS OF MALE MODELS OMG HAHABAHA

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 6191 and TakaRyo

>That insta account

It's not even his insta account, and I found the pic on Lookism. I don't follow the account.

...is that the reason why you changed your old jordan barrett avi?

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and TakaRyo
...is that the reason why you changed your old jordan barrett avi?

...No? That was a while ago, I swap to a different profile pic every few days - Chico, O Pry, Barrett, Cruise, etc. Barrett is interesting considering how his dad is head of a drug cartel etc and how unique of a face he has, but he's not even THAT goodlooking, he photoshops his pics too which is pretty dumb (when's the last time Chico's had to photoshop fraud?)

>That insta account
This might be a pic from the time he was still growing

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
  • +1
Reactions: Revenge123, TakaRyo and 11gaijin
This might be a pic from the time he was still growing

If you look at the date you can see that it says "effective from 2009" and he's born in 1992 so he's 17 in that picture.

If you look at the date you can see that it says "effective from 2009" and he's born in 1992 so he's 17 in that picture.
I'm sure he got a growth spirt. Guy doesn't look 5'9'' to me.
Sean+O+Pry+Jordan+Barrett+Jeffrey+Fashion+mfx84v0uCcWl.jpg

• +1
Dude's gay asf. Or at the very least bisexual. If you don't believe me then you're blinded by his bone structure.

I'm sure he got a growth spirt. Guy doesn't look 5'9'' to me.
Sean+O+Pry+Jordan+Barrett+Jeffrey+Fashion+mfx84v0uCcWl.jpg

Yeah but there's no way he's 6'2 either. If Sean O Pry is 185cm and Barrett is 188, just look at this picture... how come Barrett is shorter than O Pry?
Unless... both heights are being lied about. See Chico is 6'6 but they say he's 6'2 etc, it's the other way around for a lot of models - they are actually usually like 5'11-6' but claim 6'2 etc. No way that O Pry's real height is 185, he's like 182 or 183 in reality bc adding 2-3cm is customary. Combined with the fact that Barrett is shorter than him even with apparent lifts and you find he's probably indeed 5'10 or 5'11 if not 5'9

Yeah but there's no way he's 6'2 either. If Sean O Pry is 185cm and Barrett is 188, just look at this picture... how come Barrett is shorter than O Pry?
Unless... both heights are being lied about. See Chico is 6'6 but they say he's 6'2 etc, it's the other way around for a lot of models - they are actually usually like 5'11-6' but claim 6'2 etc. No way that O Pry's real height is 185, he's like 182 or 183 in reality bc adding 2-3cm is customary. Combined with the fact that Barrett is shorter than him even with apparent lifts and you find he's probably indeed 5'10 or 5'11 if not 5'9
Yeah he is definitely not 6'2''

https://www.celebheights.com/s/Sean-OPry-49829.html

IMO Barret is 5'11''-6'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Dude's gay asf. Or at the very least bisexual. If you don't believe me then you're blinded by his bone structure.

He's got a very "model" look but not too much sex appeal. his sex appeal comes from his novelty looks and status, not for example in the way women find David Gandy attractive

Ok so I was wrong about Chico, my thoughts on him came from a girl who met him and what she had to say about his height. But I am indeed right in saying - his height is downplayed for some very weird reason, I remember a few years ago websites used to say "184-185cm" because 185cm is really the ideal height for a male model

Last edited:
who tf cares you coping subhuman
giphy.webp

@all the copers saying that he will age like shit. He aged like a fine wine

• +1
Reactions: Revenge123 and nattycel
OMG really???

This will change the world as we know it. :feelsthink:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Revenge123, Patient A and 2 others
i thought wed been over this before bro
its a shop

• +1
everyone lies about their h eight, 6' is tall, and most guys are around 5'10

You idiot that has been debunked already years ago. Its his cousin. Sad we cant neg here.

• +1
Reactions: bain and TakaRyo
If he's 5'9 the this is the ultimate life fuel

opry is 6'1
Nah, O'pry's height is around 182-183cm (5'11-6'0) 6'1 is what his agency lists him as, and those always add an inch or two.

Nah, O'pry's height is around 182-183cm (5'11-6'0) 6'1 is what his agency lists him as, and those always add an inch or two.
over for opry cels

call aussie feds on him LOL

• +1

guys come on

• +1
Reactions: bain
jordan barrett is a bloated faced shitlord and massively halo'd by his hunter eyes

i think if i stuck a needle in his cheeks his whole head would explode

XcmBx6weB0NgPiJ21qj6vQ8wJviZfOFTNC7sXUwVCGRpvlmhzr.jpg

It'd honestly make sense if chico was 6'2. Barret can be anywhere between 5'8 and 5'11

WHY DOES HE LIE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: