Jordan Barrett looks fucking retarded in real candid without flattering lighting

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
He looks so dumb here:
SmartSelect 20190927 114751 Firefox
SmartSelect 20190927 114718 Firefox
SmartSelect 20190927 114735 Firefox

Meanwhile on his Instagram he looks like a fucking God of bones.

100% frauding with photoshop.

AND I think his face only looks good under certain angles and lighting so that we can see his bone structure better. His latest ig story:

Is Jordan a giant frauder or just alien that ONLY looks good with good lighting and angles?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Deleted member 6856, 6485b025t and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I think he is bloaded as fuck now.

his fwhr is too high, and probably too much compact midface, that's why imo

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Effortless, SteveRogers and 8 others
still looks good

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
I never found Jordan good looking. He's just too abnormal, its a niche for male modeling. Chico on the other hand was always good looking because his looks never relied on hollow cheeks or bones. He's also more appealing to the general population.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, Saoirsecel, DianabolDownie and 7 others
I always wondered how is it possible that his bone mass is so insane? He overdosed prenatal T or something... his zygos width is absurd.

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
I always wondered how is it possible that his bone mass is so insane? He overdosed prenatal T or something... his zygos width is absurd.
don't know tbh, but it's not insane either although top tier, look at the meek's one, they are insane

his pheno isnt classically handsome, thats why normies dont rate him

ofc he still looks good

hes a legend. he still looks good even when bloated.

just not psl 8 top tier like here

bruh thats impossible

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, didntreadlol and Deleted member 2227
He just looks bloated as fuck these days

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and shimada
Face looks much slimmer on IG frauded pics.

• +1
Reactions: Over
He obviously injected fillers into his face.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Usum and Deleted member 3043
He looks so dumb here:

AND I think his face only looks good under certain angles and lighting so that we can see his bone structure better. His latest ig story:

Is Jordan a giant frauder or just alien that ONLY looks good with good lighting and angles?
Skinmaxxed SupremePatty-lookinass in the cadid pics

• JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444
I have the same Fhwr but it looks shit on me. WTF?!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Goblin

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
gigacope

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Obviously on pro pics he looks God tier.

SmartSelect 20190824 154758 Instagram

His side profile here is unmoggable.

But... those candids and some pics of him on red carpet where he looks like bloated Jenner Kardashian or sum shit..

"He is not good looking. For starters he needs to have his hair shorn to barely nothing...his lips are thin, you can barely see his eyes, he seems a bit pudgy, and he looks as ordinary as any kid in LA. So why is DM reporting him as a celebrity again?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Over and Deleted member 3043
hes just bloatmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 2227
be serious, i can make photo with angles and i swear a good girls choice will be me not him.

He looks so dumb here:

He looks good there, wtf?

He obviously injected fillers into his face.
If you seriously don’t see filler use between these pictures, and believe it’s all just natural face change, you’re on the kool aid.

Before (young and full of hope):
B9AD4785 50D0 4AA7 8AEB 95BCED43D1CB
5EDB9D75 C794 45D4 A8E4 928AF3AE76FE
6F024065 B197 4793 85BF 1BA7D9677E15

After (Looks like he smells funny):
AD2DB71D 0ED3 4ECE 867C E68F91EE2F33
FE6ECB1B FD53 4205 BE98 2D9534384E0E

Just look at all the extra fake looking volume in his lateral orbital rims in the last after pic, and compare it to his lateral orbital rims in the last before pic!

And for those who believe he’s just fat in those pics, here’s Colton Haynes, actor/model with good bones and both when fit and overweight. compare how his face just gets more full, while Barrett gets a ton of extra VOLUME to his face.

D20D9D10 675A 4BD8 86BB 7925E1DAAA0D
98FC2195 6ECA 4C18 A157 FEA19DE527AB

Finally, for those who swear Barrett’s face only looks like shit because he’s really overweight, here’s the final nail in the plastic coffin.......
1E0EF76D 05CE 44EE 8CC9 522E7DFE9161
52286F70 649C 4DEA 9B7A 84994958C377
CA4344A1 3DD9 4396 A33C 698A7CEBC9B8
30443EAA 5255 4C96 A6D1 5F0309F5A303
93F86D1E 85EB 466F B8D3 8CA7BDF533B1

Your King is nothing more than a filler-bloated monster now.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Schönling, Deleted member 4614 and 7 others
If you seriously don’t see filler use between these pictures, and believe it’s all just natural face change, you’re on the kool aid.

View attachment 121064View attachment 121065View attachment 121066

View attachment 121068View attachment 121069

Just look at all the extra fake looking volume in his lateral orbital rims in the last after pic, and compare it to his lateral orbital rims in the last before pic!
Tbh could be camera quality difference, distance from camera, angles, lighting, I dont know, but I know that he's been caught frauding already by adding some definition to his ramus, so yea... Chico and Opry mogs him but I still would pick his body without hesitation... better to be this freak of nature than recessed average subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3020, DidntRead and Deleted member 2227
Tbh could be camera quality difference, distance from camera, angles, lighting, I dont know, but I know that he's been caught frauding already by adding some definition to his ramus, so yea... Chico and Opry mogs him but I still would pick his body without hesitation... better to be this freak of nature than recessed average subhuman.

Hard disagree, the last pics that are from a longer distance have zero lens issues. Same thing with his talk show interview. He looks like a freak. The only thing I’d take of his is his status lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 2227
Just got my OG account back! But yeah Barrett is ugly now.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel and Deleted member 3043
he just need some fat buccal removal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Obviously on pro pics he looks God tier.

View attachment 121063

His side profile here is unmoggable.

But... those candids and some pics of him on red carpet where he looks like bloated Jenner Kardashian or sum shit..

Unmoggable?

Images 8

Compact midface forward growth..

I just realised I have a higher fwhr than him.

why does his face look so wide?

No way you have higher Fwhr than this testosterone packed freak, his skull is insanely wide and with hair like this it's even more like a Ken doll weirdo looking Lego blockhead.

I actually wonder, does he store fat at zygos? Those are female like. Also his T levels must be like 1200+++ jfl

His forehead is small, the nose is extremely small for his face, and he have a compact midface (massive zygos too) that's why.

His forehead is small, the nose is extremely small for his face, and he have a compact midface (massive zygos too) that's why.
thats literally what makes his and my fwhr high except from the small nose since mine is wide.

i think its because he has a fringe haircut

thats literally what makes his and my fwhr high except from the small nose since mine is wide.

i think its because he has a fringe haircut

You dont have a wide face it this traits? so you dont have this FHWR or is looking too close in the mirror / lens distortion

You dont have a wide face it this traits? so you dont have this FHWR or is looking too close in the mirror / lens distortion
??

i have a short wide nose and compact midface +wide face giving me a high fwhr.

i literally measured my dimensions my fwhr is higher than his

Yeah,what an incel.
AmIRite?

He looks so dumb here:

He looks like he's constantly getting his face beaten out by russian mobsters.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 2227

View attachment 121064View attachment 121065View attachment 121066

View attachment 121068View attachment 121069

And for those who believe he’s just fat in those pics, here’s Colton Haynes, actor/model with good bones and both when fit and overweight. compare how his face just gets more full, while Barrett gets a ton of extra VOLUME to his face.

View attachment 121088View attachment 121089

Finally, for those who swear Barrett’s face only looks like shit because he’s really overweight, here’s the final nail in the plastic coffin.......

for some people its all about fraud maxxing properly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
He's extremely overrated and quite frankly only popular in PSL-like boards. From what I gather he's kind of a no-namer, if you ask people IRL most of them have never heard of him.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Over and Deleted member 2227
He's extremely overrated and quite frankly only popular in PSL-like boards. From what I gather he's kind of a no-namer, if you ask people IRL most of them have never heard of him.

PSL-like boards is the ones that matter, arent they ?
I see pics of him in a big shopping mall here in Brasil.
he is very famous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227