Jordan Barrett = PSL GOD

D

Deleted member 6373

Bronze
Why do barrettcopers strive to convince us that Chicuck LowTchowski is king if deep down they know that Jorchad Slayrrett brutally mogs him to hell?

16240 DFR ACT ONE BASEL 25 2831 V4A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 1680, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Posts 39 reputation 30

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, hairyballscel, Deleted member 6217 and 8 others
He looks oily

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Greycel moment

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6373
he looks unnatural

Aesthetically Barrett looks good. But SMV wise Chico mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Excluding hair, he has ideal everything. But he must take fin as soon as possible.

He has good angles, too bad in motion is all that matters

cope

barrett looks like a bloated female

The opposite
You're coping my man. How many stories are of Barret in Wattpad. SMV is different from Aesthetics. Only Models like Barrett.

• JFL
Cope, Barrett is now a bloated barbie doll

Caged at Chicuck LowTchowski and Jorchad Slayrrett

• +1
You're coping my man. How many stories are of Barret in Wattpad. SMV is different from Aesthetics. Only Models like Barrett.
Images   2020 05 30T223707152

Images   2020 05 30T223735661

I've chosen their best picture. Aesthetic means which face is more pleasing to the eye. See for yourself and tell me which face looks more harmonious and which more dimorphic

• +1
So you're saying Barrett is more appealing to women than Chico?
Baldwin, Palvin, Bella Hadid, Emily Rajikdkwkdk, Paris Hilton...

Baldwin, Palvin, Bella Hadid, Emily Rajikdkwkdk, Paris Hilton...
All of them are Models. As I always said SMV wise Chico has Huge appeal to lot of women. Only people who like Barrett are models who know about facial aesthetics.

So you're saying Barrett is more appealing to women than Chico?
Chico has wider appeal perhaps the only person to ever exist who will be considered beautiful in any time period at any corner of the world. He has the type of face which is idealised in poetry, paintings and literature. However this things not always matter to women. They often want masculine men. And barrett is as masculine you can possibly be (ideal fwhr, compact midface, square hairline and rectangular orbitals). Ironically his wide cheekbones which itself is a high prenatal t trait kills of his harmony giving him bad eye separation ratio (hence the bloated look). So both have their advantages. But prime chico remains the undisputed psl god imo.

Last edited:
Chico has wider appeal perhaps the only person to ever exist who will be considered beautiful in any time period at any corner of the world. He has the type of face which is idealised in poetry, paintings and literature. However this things not always matter to women. They often want masculine men. And barrett is as masculine you can possibly be (ideal fwhr, compact midface, square hairline and rectangular orbitals). Ironically his wide cheekbones which itself is a high prenatal t trait kills of his harmony giving him bad eye separation ratio (hence the bloated look). So both have their advantages. But prime chico remains the undisputed psl god imo.
True tbh. Mirin your Extremely Vast knowledge. Barrett has a Very Niche appeal to only women who know about masculine features.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5052