jotting things down has helped me with everything

yonnyforeverbulk

yonnyforeverbulk

Iron
so i started keeping a journal to help me articulate my thoughts better so i know and remember what i am thinking. i know that sounds weird but let me explain some more stay with me. so there are things that we do to enhance our status and looks like applying acne cream, going to the gym, doing well in school, dieting ETC. And often times these things need incredible amounts of discipline to keep up daily. and for the times i would fall short it was very important for me to know why i was failing to keep up my discipline and to know what i was thinking and what my thought process was at the time when i failed at my daily duties. so i started to write down my thoughts to help me alter my thought process when in times i would be having temptations of being lazy. this has helped me in many way in my life. but one example would be in my diet. i am cutting right now and when i get the temptation to cheat on my diet i noticed i start to convince myself that it's ok if i cheat today and i will just make up the calories tomorrow( i never make the calories up) and it wont be a big deal . and i started to be more and more aware of this thought process as i was writing things down. and was able to stop thinking like that and my success in my diet grew. i HIGHLY recommend you start writing things down. it will help you greatly in keeping up the fire that is discipline lit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HorseFace, Immanuel and 3 others
so i started keeping a journal to help me articulate my thoughts better so i know and remember what i am thinking. i know that sounds weird but let me explain some more stay with me. so there are things that we do to enhance our status and looks like applying acne cream, going to the gym, doing well in school, dieting ETC. And often times these things need incredible amounts of discipline to keep up daily. and for the times i would fall short it was very important for me to know why i was failing to keep up my discipline and to know what i was thinking and what my thought process was at the time when i failed at my daily duties. so i started to write down my thoughts to help me alter my thought process when in times i would be having temptations of being lazy. this has helped me in many way in my life. but one example would be in my diet. i am cutting right now and when i get the temptation to cheat on my diet i noticed i start to convince myself that it's ok if i cheat today and i will just make up the calories tomorrow( i never make the calories up) and it wont be a big deal . and i started to be more and more aware of this thought process as i was writing things down. and was able to stop thinking like that and my success in my diet grew. i HIGHLY recommend you start writing things down. it will help you greatly in keeping up the fire that is discipline lit.
will do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and yonnyforeverbulk
Could you give more details? Like do you carry down a small notebook for journaling and stuff? I always wanted to do this but could never configure the logistics/specifics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and yonnyforeverbulk
Talking to many smart people is more effective.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I agree. I was about to make a post about this. Dedication is a crucial part of any journey or endeavor whether it be looksmaxxing or being a chef. Some days I'm too lazy or busy to be able to do my routine and that hinders it. We gotta stay focused.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, yonnyforeverbulk and HorseFace
I have over 150+ pages documenting my subhuman life. If I get the balls to kill myself next year I'm gonna release it as a book.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HorseFace
  • +1
why dont u release it now
I want to keep it going until I die. It will be a full documentation in the life of a subhuman.

• +1
Could you give more details? Like do you carry down a small notebook for journaling and stuff? I always wanted to do this but could never configure the logistics/specifics.
yeah man so I have this notebook I carry around and basically how I set it up is I categorized the important aspects of my life. I have "self -image" "school" "Family and friends" "mental health". so I would log how well I performed in those aspects of my life. How and what I did right and what I didn't wrong and most importantly how I can keep doing the right things more and how I can keep doing the wrong things less. the whole reason i have it is so i could be more aware of my mannerisms and fix them to my benefit.
I agree. I was about to make a post about this. Dedication is a crucial part of any journey or endeavor whether it be looksmaxxing or being a chef. Some days I'm too lazy or busy to be able to do my routine and that hinders it. We gotta stay focused.
yessssss bro, discipline is key

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace and Nibba