jubilee videos

medialcanthuscel

medialcanthuscel

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
sorry wrong link

Iemme guess the blonde can't resist virtue signaling by giving the black guy a high rating. So stunning and brave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
Iemme guess the blonde can't resist virtue signaling by giving the black guy a high rating. So stunning and brave
he got ranked dead last jfl

he got ranked dead last jfl

Jfl i finally watched it. Holy shit foids are so brutal and black pilled when it comes to dating. I'm legit shocked

The gymcelled manlet got 3rd. LIFE FUEL. Not surprising jbw theory came out on top

"somebody looking at my confidence might think, 'maybe this person isn't nice', that's why I wasn't rated higher"

• JFL
Reactions: medialcanthuscel, Deleted member 4973 and Deleted member 10524
Outside they all are nonexistent Xaxaxaqx

Didn’t realized this thread existed. Anyway — Jubliee is trash for this experiment: they let the girls listen to them talking and introduced a variable of “personality” when in fact personality isn’t the point of doing this experiment because you can’t know their personality from watching them rate each other.

This is a clear example of how women rationalize their “attraction” to men by their personality or even fashion. When in fact, they will act differently and instinctually to those that have better looking faces/height.