Just a reminder that a Narcissist will never accept he is "ugly"

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
NPD is a serious mental disorder where they feel like they are entitled to special attention, strong desire for fame, think they are better than society and humans in general. The condition can get so bad they see themselves more attractive than they actually are in pictures, mirrors, you name it, it takes over their mind and they live in a false reality living from adrenaline rush to adrenaline rush. They like flashy cars, clothes, girls, money, and power / fame and believe they look amazing no matter what. They think they are movie stars.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Hector and 6 others
Basically every female

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5656, Deleted member 5349 and 24 others
>Looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, Chadeep and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 5349 and 13 others
There's nothing more cringy than pussboy who tries to act 'manly', but embarasses himself very bad JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Hector, hairyballscel and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Edgar, Chadeep and 9 others
@ArvidGustavsson

Over 2

inb4 too many ethnics on this site
inb4 body + side profile

ethnics on the site would rather prefer you, just saying because majority of them are self hating
body and side profile, while not cope, was to not be presented in the facial mog battle on the comparison of frontals only. (i mentioned this and you said sure)

feel free to call it useless, cope, or whatever else.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, 5'8manlet and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
I don’t really believe this to be honest I think there are plenty of narcissists even in this website who after some struggle did realise they are ugly/ average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and didntreadlol
That sound like me i still think i am hot even tho i goten called ugly and are still kissless virgin 19

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and didntreadlol
That sound like me i still think i am hot even tho i goten called ugly and are still kissless virgin 19
Being virgin at 19 is very normal but being called ugly doesn’t happen often to people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, Chadeep and 1 other person
@ArvidGustavsson

View attachment 330481

inb4 too many ethnics on this site
inb4 body + side profile

ethnics on the site would rather prefer you, just saying because majority of them are self hating
body and side profile, while not cope, was to not be presented in the facial mog battle on the comparison of frontals only. (i mentioned this and you said sure)

feel free to call it useless, cope, or whatever else.
Some people will vote against me no matter what. Tbh the great majority will vote against me no matter what. Me vs lucianga was almost a tie and this side battle he got 35%
B0A453DC E771 48B4 8ABB 8135CF59A35C

If i did a moggingbattle with day pietro who is a peoples favoriter i would get like 10% even if i mogged hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, eyearea and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back