just a reminder that hormones are everything

how do you know you had a shit puberty though?
terrible sleep schedule, was @looxmakser49 tier body composition (before gym) and barely eating due to being so coked up on adderal, and numerous other factors. I was far from living a healthy lifestyle conducive to good hormone levels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2756 and androgenic
1594030257091.jpg

how do you know you had a shit puberty though?
Cuz u compare some other boy's lifestyle that may improve their puberty (sport, diet, stress free) to yours (perma rot, bad food and cortisol off charts) and you see clear differences.

If you were destined to be 2 meters tall you'll most likely be tall regardless, but this form of sabotage to your self could have more consequences than suspected.
Suboptimal hormonal profile can lead to you being a dwarf, a giant, have micro dick or the opposite. Genes that might not be as likely to be expressed/ the same way, those are possibilities left behind.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, hairyballscel, Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
how did you determine all this?
I wasn't refering to myself in this thread, I was just pointing out how crucial optimal hormones actually are, that's all.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Incoming
Brutal if u don't rub dht on ur balls to get a deeper voice

It works for trannies

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Thanks I probably don't have a lot of DHT and IGF tbh
Any idea what could've caused my proportionately small hands though? I'm 6'1 with 7.25-5 inch hands, I should have about 8. Everyone else in my family has proportionate-sized hands.