Just an idea, screwing in MSE by yourself or with a friend’s help?

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Remember that everything that is taught in schools around the globe is on the internet. If you’re reading this text and want to learn something you have the resources to do so. I’m going to learn how to install MSE on myself. If you want to contribute to this please message me the info.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Stare, Chadelite and 5 others
First you need to create space between the teeth the MSE's roots gonna function from

First you need to create space between the teeth the MSE's roots gonna function from
Well yes but the main part that is concerning is screwing the appliance in.

• Woah
Reactions: Luke LLL
Planning to do the same shit... It's obviously a bad idea, but when it's the only solution...

Are you going to get the device ready for you mouth from an orthodontic lab or from yourself ?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and GoMadAndSTFU
Remember that everything that is taught in schools around the globe is on the internet. If you’re reading this text and want to learn something you have the resources to do so. I’m going to learn how to install MSE on myself. If you want to contribute to this please message me the info.

Hello , i have this kind of idea from such a long time . I am 100% with you .

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Luke LLL
STOOPID

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2756 and GoMadAndSTFU
I always tought that work of surgeons and orthodontist is nor that impossible , it cost a lot because of high tech equipement used before and after the surgery . I think MSE is insanely easy to doe .

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Luke LLL
I have found an mse practitioner near my city I will brutally blackpill him to convince him to do mse+facepull on me. He is already MSEpilled

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Deleted member 685, Golden Glass and 3 others
Goodpost didn't read tho

arcipunctures would be interesting

just split your skull in half using garage tools bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Kade, forwardgrowth and 4 others

It create a big space between front teeths.so you need treatment after fuark.

I cant imagine the price of this shit

But before thinking about self surgeru i will blackpill my parents about my ugly smile , narrow patate , difficulty to breath with the nose

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Maxillacel
It create a big space between front teeths.so you need treatment after fuark.

I cant imagine the price of this shit

But before thinking about self surgeru i will blackpill my parents about my ugly smile , narrow patate , difficulty to breath with the nose
you should truly try everything before cosmetic surgery. surgery only before full softmaxxing if it's for functional issues

you should truly try everything before cosmetic surgery. surgery only before full softmaxxing if it's for functional issues

I cant breathe by the nose AT ALL.
When i smile it only show 4 teeths.
And my palate is very small .
I obviously a palate expension .

Dumbest idea ever. Why not just go to ortho? Are you that poor?

• +1
Reactions: Kade
What are the price range
Even if it costs 10k or 15k it is easier to earn that money than do it yourself, fuck yourself up and then end up paying more to get your broken skull fixed. This is same level of idiocy as those retards who do DIY hair transplants.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Kade and forwardgrowth
Even if it costs 10k or 15k it is easier to earn that money than do it yourself, fuck yourself up and then end up paying more to get your broken skull fixed. This is same level of idiocy as those retards who do DIY hair transplants.

10-15 k when you are 16 .yes.

Because even if an ortho near me was able to put this shit, it would be his first time screwing an appliance into the palate, so, why it should be less risky than putting this shit myself?

Also don't get me wrong the worst thing that you can do is swallowing a screw.

The second worst thing that can happens is the failure of bi-cortical engagement, it will needs to remove the device.

I already injected filler myself in the nose when everyone was saying "bro it's so dangerous you can go blind blabla, go to a professional", when clearly 50% of "professional" are not so professionnal, it was a success btw.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and GoMadAndSTFU
The point is to help make information like this more widespread instead of keeping it secret so orthos and the medical industry can make thousands from simple practices.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
you have to drill/punch holes into your maxilla.

Caging if this isn’t a troll post

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and Luke LLL
Don't you need to drill holes inside your skulll, to screw the device in?

Bro that's hella stupid

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_, OCDMaxxing and prgfromnl
You are going to need a special drill and drilling jig, probably $1,000. this alone will prevent 90% of potential crazies doing it themselves. And yea, it would be literally impossible to do yourself. In theory you can have a friend do the drilling. But I can't imagine anyone having the combination of balls and technical sophistication to do this. You are drilling through soft tissue (painful, would require numbing with lidocaine), into bone, you don't know what nerves and blood vessels are in there. Even a Degreed Dentist would go through a training program where they would practice on dumbies and in person observe another dentist doing an install.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
You are going to need a special drill and drilling jig, probably $1,000. this alone will prevent 90% of potential crazies doing it themselves. And yea, it would be literally impossible to do yourself. In theory you can have a friend do the drilling. But I can't imagine anyone having the combination of balls and technical sophistication to do this. You are drilling through soft tissue (painful, would require numbing with lidocaine), into bone, you don't know what nerves and blood vessels are in there. Even a Degreed Dentist would go through a training program where they would practice on dumbies and in person observe another dentist doing an install.

Not true, MSE is delivered as a starter kit with all the tools needed to screw the device.

281 001 281 001 primary image 281 001 expanders3 3644

This starter kit price doesn't exceed 800dollars.

Yeah it requires numbing, no there is no such things as caring about nerves and blood vessels.

About screwing the thing yourself, I don't know, why do you think it would be impossible to install the device yourself?

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, SayNoToRotting, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person
Because even if an ortho near me was able to put this shit, it would be his first time screwing an appliance into the palate, so, why it should be less risky than putting this shit myself?

Also don't get me wrong the worst thing that you can do is swallowing a screw.

The second worst thing that can happens is the failure of bi-cortical engagement, it will needs to remove the device.

I already injected filler myself in the nose when everyone was saying "bro it's so dangerous you can go blind blabla, go to a professional", when clearly 50% of "professional" are not so professionnal, it was a success btw.
Ok, good luck genius
Not true, MSE is delivered as a starter kit with all the tools needed to screw the device.

View attachment 203581

Yeah it requires numbing, no there is no such things as caring about nerves and blood vessels.

About screwing the thing yourself, I don't know, why do you think it would be impossible to install the device yourself?
Lol, this dude will actually be drilling holes in his palate himself.

Please report to us how it goes.

Last edited:

View attachment 203581

I now feel regretful at informing so many people on these Forums about MSE. There was bound to be actual autistic people who would be willing to drill holes into their maxilla. I should have seen it coming.

I hope one day I can rid myself of the guilt I will be bestowed once you drill holes into your own maxilla. All I can say now is I’m sorry for any future fuck up you do to yourself that could have been motivated by my MSE posts.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and GoMadAndSTFU
I now feel regretful at informing so many people on these Forums about MSE. There was bound to be actual autistic people who would be willing to drill holes into their maxilla. I should have seen it coming.

I hope one day I can rid myself of the guilt I will be bestowed once you drill holes into your own maxilla. All I can say now is I’m sorry for any future fuck up you do to yourself that could have been motivated by my MSE posts.

do not feel bad about that, it was a thing on the forum before you joined it but for some reasons peoples stopped talking about it. Now everyone is imagining again that they will get andreas eriksen's cheekbones with this.

Low-inhib idea

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and OCDMaxxing
do not feel bad about that, it was a thing on the forum before you joined it but for some reasons peoples stopped talking about it. Now everyone is imagining again that they will get andreas eriksen's cheekbones with this.

I was mostly joking lol

you ascendant autist from lookism?

@Slyfex8 self injected fillers low inhib mir

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
I'm in bro, i might do the same, don't mind me why, please.. But this is probably better than actually commiting suicide, we don't know how it will turn out 🤷‍♂️, we just don't

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread and Luke LLL
Ok so from this thread nothing hapenned and nothing will never happen tbh TBH

Take you balls between your hands and do it ! Just do it theory !

Ok so from this thread nothing hapenned and nothing will never happen tbh TBH

Take you balls between your hands and do it ! Just do it theory !

I will do it when I will be able to afford it and get it ready for my mouth.

Making the device ready for my mouth myself scare me tbh.

ur gonna end up killing someone :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 3962