Just asked for unban on my league acc

D

Deleted member 7863

Kraken
Been a year since the jews took all my fucking skins lets hope they give into my dick sucking apology

@Fatsofag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 2214 and 1 other person
time to diamondmaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manossarik, Deleted member 7863, Deleted member 7753 and 2 others
Vidya coper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 4804
LMAO
they will never EVER EVER unban you, trust me I have begged to get my original account unbanned

someone needs to go ER on riot HQ (in minecraft of course) ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Copeful, Deleted member 275 and 8 others
LMAO
they will never EVER EVER unban you, trust me I have begged to get my original account unbanned

im playing league rn

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, RoundHouse and lifestyle21873
sytyl how the fuck do u get perma banned on lol i was the most toxic player and i got only 2 weeks ban

• +1
I had league addiction at some point tbh, once I reached my goal rank I stopped playing thank god
Bro if u saw my other post i havent done shit except smoked, drank redbull and played league this week i didnt even go to the gym. but my goal is gold then i will log out forever cuz im addicted

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
LMAO

Been a year since the jews took all my fucking skins lets hope they give into my dick sucking apology

@Fatsofag
1st account I flamed an inter and I got banned while he still has his acc. After losing 500+$ of skins I'm now the most flaming guy every I have 50+ parma banned accs. Stopped caring once I realized how stupid this company is. Boohoo can't say mean words in a video game that's toxic and uncalled for:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and sytyl
sytyl how the fuck do u get perma banned on lol i was the most toxic player and i got only 2 weeks ban
type too much too fast = banned for soy NA league

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and lifestyle21873
Got 10 acc banned for being anti semitic but dw u guys can be anti islam i tried it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and sytyl
type too much too fast = banned for soy NA league
jfl bro ive been playing league since 2012 and i never got banned despite flaming the shit out of every retard

• +1
  • Woah
same they took my foreskin too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863, sytyl and Deleted member 4804
I'm banned from roblox fuck

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse and Deleted member 4804
Damn then u either didnt type whole words or just was too soft, me and my niggas in euw are straight up disrespecting holocaust in our bronze games and then we get caged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, sytyl, Deleted member 7863 and 1 other person
@sytyl u play now or nah? i didnt play for 2 years started this week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and sytyl
Damn then u either didnt type whole words or just was too soft, me and my niggas in euw are straight up disrespecting holocaust in our bronze games and then we get caged
bro in silver/gold everyone gets insane they cant ban everyone but now i dont flame anymore cuz i dont give ashit about the game ill just reach gold then never play for 2 years again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
flaming :no:
trolling :yes:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 4804
I got banned on 3 accs on lol i spent like 100 dollars on skins on my first acc Feels bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863, Deleted member 4804 and lifestyle21873
I got banned on 3 accs on lol i spent like 100 dollars on skins on my first acc Feels bad.
damn everyone on this forum played or plays i feel like an autist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 7112
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, sytyl and lifestyle21873
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 7112
@sytyl u play now or nah? i didnt play for 2 years started this week
no I only get to gold and then stop playing, only play if some friends want to play sometimes
too washed up to go diamond anymore anyway, game is too hard/too teammate reliant now, I would get diamond in ~100-200 games easily before now in the same number of games probably hard stuck gold
besides the game is boring now anyway, too many new champions

same, never spent a single cent on riot after my first account got banned

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
iv
LMAO

ive seen people get it unbanned

no I only get to gold and then stop playing, only play if some friends want to play sometimes
too washed up to go diamond anymore anyway, game is too hard/too teammate reliant now, I would get diamond in ~100-200 games easily before now in the same number of games probably hard stuck gold
besides the game is boring now anyway, too many new champions

same, never spent a single cent on riot after my first account got banned
same ngl

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I don’t play it anymore because it’s kinda boring.
Remember the 2014 imagine dragons song ? It hyped me up so much, now they got the kpop and woke shit its disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, sytyl, Deleted member 7112 and 1 other person
but tbh i have a lot of nostalgia with this game, when we were kids we always used to play this shit all night and day i miss those times

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 7112 and Deleted member 4804
Remember the 2014 imagine dragons song ? It hyped me up so much, now they got the kpop and woke shit its disgusting
Jfl that’s the thing about Lol it’s becoming stricter and gayer day by day. I remember those day when i could flame someone and not instantly get banned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, lifestyle21873 and sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and lifestyle21873
  • +1
Reactions: manossarik, Deleted member 4804, sytyl and 1 other person
gold is pretty easy tbh if u play with friends and shit
ye bro but at my prime i was gold 1, i couldnt get into plat how many times i even tried

i was always stuck in the fucking promo games and got retarded players

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, sytyl, RoundHouse and 1 other person
ye bro but at my prime i was gold 1, i couldnt get into plat how many times i even tried

my best was like platinum tbh i quit it after a short while since i got bored of it jfl

• +1
Reactions: manossarik, sytyl, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
they also reworked all the champions I loved (irelia, vlad, talon), I still like vlad but the other two have been butchered for me
faggot champs

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 4804

Dw u r as hardstuck as @Truthmirrorcoper and his shitty gragas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863, sytyl and lifestyle21873
i almost got permabanned on rainbow six siege.

1 or 2 years back they implemented a feature (later removed) that upon saying certain words you'd get insta ban, (first 30 mn, than 2 hours etc etc)

i was playing with a friend, told someone "suck me cock fagboy" and got a 7 day ban jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 4804, sytyl and 1 other person
I bet u play coping cuck champs like tanks top
i was singed main

i went from bronze to gold with like 2 defeats cuz no one knows how to play against singed. 100 % win rate if u know how to play him, insane champ tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, sytyl and Deleted member 6873

1 or 2 years back they implemented a feature (later removed) that upon saying certain words you'd get insta ban, (first 30 mn, than 2 hours etc etc)

i was playing with a friend, told someone "suck me cock fagboy" and got a 7 day ban jfl
this soy culture of getting punished for insulting in an online game is cucked

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and lifestyle21873

ahh r6 i also got a lot of memories with my friends

i remember we played until that chinese update, then we stopped cuz the game got cucked

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 6873
also i never played league, whats so fun about it tbh.

i was more of a, play minecraft survival with 5 others kindaguy

• +1
u are mentally ill bro ngl
bro no one in league knows how to play against singed, not even challenger ones because no one wants to play him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 7863
I bet u play coping cuck champs like tanks top or cringe shit like gragas
gangplank , draven , singed , trynd all chad champs

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 4804
ahh r6 i also got a lot of memories with my friends

i remember we played until that chinese update, then we stopped cuz the game got cucked
R6 was good till beginning of y3 with the zombie event. After that i went to shit, too many recycled ops and game got worse.
maverick was the only good op after it. game is still fun sometimes with friends tho
this soy culture of getting punished for insulting in an online game is cucked
tbh

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and lifestyle21873
They will never unban you bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 7863
  • +1
R6 was good till beginning of y3 with the zombie event. After that i went to shit, too many recycled ops and game got worse.
maverick was the only good op after it. game is still fun sometimes with friends tho

tbh
yeah tbh i remember we had so much fun but after one point it didnt feel the same. couldnt understand why it just got shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6873