Just be confident bro is actually legit advice

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
PSL has been memeing this sayin but in reality, women love confident/low inhib men. The only problem with this is that if you’re ugly, it’s almost impossible to be confident because you have nothing to be confident about. Most guys on here who are incel are volcels, all they have to do is find something that makes them confident I.e; getting fit, taking drugs, beating ppl up.

Edit: I’m not saying anyone can become confident. I’m saying MOST people can, but the few who are really ugly(PSL 2) can’t because they have nothing to be confident about. The reason why most gl ppl r confident is because their attractiveness puts them in situation where they become confident (sex, iois, compliments, just looking in a mirror).

If u call me :soy::soy: then ur coping

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo, kobecel and Deleted member 656
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, Deleted member 245, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
That’s why it’s a meme. Ofc if your gl confidence works.

Attachments

• A95A91C4-DC7B-4A1F-94FA-FE23D17EF6A3.jpeg
    A95A91C4-DC7B-4A1F-94FA-FE23D17EF6A3.jpeg
    199.4 KB · Views: 257
I'm guessing OP is a curry. Can someone post that gif of that curry walking infront of somone whilst spitting PUA game?

Confidence is face. Women can tell fake from the real. Women have slept/seen so many chads, why would they even look at you?

"Just be confident bro!" "Just be yourself bro!" "Its all in your mind bro" :soy::bluepill::redpill::soy::soy:

Redpill is the new bluepill. Confidence isn't in your head, it's in your bones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, HighIQcel, looksmaxerilo and 10 others
I'm guessing OP is a curry. Can someone post that gif of that curry walking infront of somone whilst spitting PUA game?

Confidence is face. Women can tell fake from the real. Women have slept/seen so many chads, why would they even look at you?

"Just be confident bro!" "Just be yourself bro!" "Its all in your mind bro" :soy::bluepill::redpill::soy::soy:

That last sentence

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
No,a gl guy will be praised no matter what, nibba is autistic asf has like 15k posts on here,if a girl found out she'd think it's "cute",meanwhile I get 25 to life for "unwanted eye contact".

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 245, Nibba and 3 others
It's only legit if ur actually goodlooking(+5psl) but you're a mentalcel etc.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

Your saying what I said.
Also I’m not curry or else I would:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Your saying what I said.
Also I’m not curry or else I would:feelsrope:
You see, it doesn't matter what was saidbut rather who said it

I get more likes because I am :chad::chad::chad:

You are likecel :incel::incel::incel:

Sorry bro. Likes blackpill

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Phad
a good looking chad thats confident is confident
an ugly pua thats confident is a child molester or rapist

a non confident chad is mysterious
a non confident ugly guy is creepy

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 245, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
You see, it doesn't matter what was saidbut rather who said it

I get more likes because I am :chad::chad::chad:

You are likecel :incel::incel::incel:

Sorry bro. Likes blackpill
Holy fuck that confidence bro where did u learn to be so confident

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Holy fuck that confident bro where did u learn to be son confident
Idk bro. I guess it is because of clavicle

21093tn

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and androidcel
cope, would eggman slay if he would become most confident man of world? Answer is no, he would just get laughed of because he would look srs tryhard and he would be even more repulsive then.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and RichardSpencel
a good looking chad thats confident is confident
an ugly pua thats confident is a child molester or rapist

a non confident chad is mysterious
a non confident ugly guy is creepy
You’re correct
cope, would eggman slay if he would become most confident man of world? Answer is no, he would just get laughed of because he would look srs tryhard and he would be even more repulsive then.
Read my edit

nibba is autistic asf has like 15k posts on here,if a girl found out she'd think it's "cute",meanwhile I get 25 to life for "unwanted eye contact".
Literally could not have said it better myself. Bravo

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
No,a gl guy will be praised no matter what, nibba is autistic asf has like 15k posts on here,if a girl found out she'd think it's "cute",meanwhile I get 25 to life for "unwanted eye contact".
That’s what I’m trying to say u bastard

youre just backtracking at this point lol
Exactly. Op is a pua artist :soy:

"Believe in yourself bro" "you're personaity and confidence matters bro" :bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
If op was gl everybody woulda agreed with him and gave him a noble prize for his discovery

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo, FatmanO, Kenma and 3 others
If op was gl everybody woulda agreed with him and gave him a noble prize for his discovery
Brutal. Lookism in action even here

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, FatmanO, RichardSpencel and 2 others
PSL has been memeing this sayin but in reality, women love confident/low inhib men. The only problem with this is that if you’re ugly, it’s almost impossible to be confident because you have nothing to be confident about. Most guys on here who are incel are volcels, all they have to do is find something that makes them confident I.e; getting fit, taking drugs, beating ppl up.

I kinda agree with this, finding something to be confident about is crucial. Acting will never work.

i was involved in surf live saving when i was younger, and there was this big ogre of a guy, squashed nose, chubby etc; really not a looker, pretty much the only thing he had going for him was his height. If we'd rank all the youngsters in the club, he'd be in the bottom 10 percent for sure.
This guy was the absolute best boat driver in the club, and every training he'd be out on the water giving tips, yelling at other guys what to do and when, and everyone respected him and listened, not because he "acted" confident, but because he was confident and competent.
in small town SLS clubs, everyone pretty much fucks everyone, and I'm not gonna say that he became this giga chad that fucked whoever he wanted, but he earned respect from everyone, and managed to fuck a few decently hot girls as far as I'm aware.

And this was in my opinion only from the girls observing him acting as an alpha (and because he fucking dedicated his life to gain some competence to back it up).

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo and Yummyinmytummy
He is pretty confident,shame about the head.

• +1
View attachment 20334
this eggman would slay irl
Cope sanic got all the girls due to his ntness.

Images 8

All eggman wanted was this autistic qt virgin,but was rejected for looking like a pedo so he turned to world domination game in hopes of losing his virginity.

• +1
Last edited:
Confidence is like 10% of the attraction, its like closing the attraction and escalation. Nothing more imo