Just be curry theory is LEGIT (INDISPUTABLE PROOF INSIDE)

GigaMogger

GigaMogger

egoy fan acc
Just found out why call centres are have been 'outsourced' to India, it's because old (29+ yo) women are most likely to complain about faulty products and services

My uncle's an executive at BT (British Telecom) and he explained that a load of top secret corporate research was done on what voices, phenos and accents were most likely to make women too horny to remember what they were complaining about and the research was conclusively in favour of Indian men across all peak wetness metrics

The theory behind it is as women age (21+), they're no longer contacted as much by high-value low-inhib curry slayers for bobs and vagene - so hearing their voices again on customer service calls makes them feel young and desired again

But nobody knows because they never released this scientific blackpill to the masses, mainly so bluepilled companies wouldn't find out and keep hiring whites in their call centres - they came up with the whole 'outsourcing' cope so whites such as myself wouldn't rope on mass :feelsrope:

This is legit btw and not a shitpost, JBC theory is legit

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigNigga69, 5'8manlet, MentalistKebab and 11 others
It's over for many men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, poloralf, Deleted and 2 others
Curries are truly superiority overlords

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, OGJBSLAYER, Toth's thot and 5 others
Curries are truly superiority overlords
If there was any doubt before this post, it should be settled now

and I'm saying this as a heightmaxxed north atlantid with light blue nordic eyes :feelsrope:

• Woah
Reactions: JihadChad
mirin superior aryans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and GigaMogger

Just Be Curry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, JihadChad, GigaMogger and 1 other person
Another day, another banger.

100% correct OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 6997, 6485b025t and 1 other person

@mods best of best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, bossman and Deleted member 6997
this post has my approval

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 6997 and GigaMogger
I can't cope with not being curry in 2020
Tenor 4 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 4430 and 3 others
The only curry voices people hear in Romania is scammers who call randomly, claiming they are from Microsoft and have detected on their servers that your Windows has a virus or needs to be updated and try to convince you to install a trojan on your computer. They seem to miss the fact that in Romania more than 90% of people pirate software and have cracked versions of Windows on their PCs.

The only curry voices people hear in Romania is scammers who call randomly, claiming they are from Microsoft and have detected on their servers that your Windows has a virus or needs to be updated and try to convince you to install a trojan on your computer. They seem to miss the fact that in Romania more than 90% of people pirate software and have cracked versions of Windows on their PCs.
It's actually Jewish companies running those scams, they just pay chadpreets to make the calls because women will do whatever they say in the hopes of getting impregnated by the superior cumin seed

• JFL

• JFL

• JFL
As a curry slayer, I can vouch for this thread

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger