Just be first theory

Deleted member 9048

Deleted member 9048

‏‏‎ ‎
Candice Swanepoel:

"Hermann and Candice first met in 2005 in Paris, France. Both were quite new to the modeling world, and in the early stages of their careers, they instantly felt a spark for each other and subsequently began dating – at that time she was 17 years old while he was 23.

Despite all of the challenges that the demanding modeling world had to throw at them, the young couple stood strong, steadily building their relationship while keeping it in quite a deep discretion until 2014, when they publicly disclosed their romantic bond.

After almost 10 years of dating, in August 2015 Hermann popped the question and, after giving her a diamond ring, became engaged to Candice. During the following year, they announced her pregnancy, and on the 5th October 2016 the couple was blessed with their first child, a son they named Anacã, which in Brazilian language stands for a specific species of the red-fan parrot.

They welcomed their second son, named Ariel on the 19th June 2018. However, in 2019 Hermann and Candice parted ways and are no longer engaged

According to sources, Hermann Nicoli’s total wealth revolves around the sum of $1.5 million as of early 2020, and includes assets such as two superbikes – the $18,000-valued KTM 1290 Super Duke R and the $14,000-valued Buell EBR. His ex-fiancée Candice Swanepoel is currently ranked among the highest-paid models, with an estimated net worth of $25 million." => when your wife net worth mogs you brutally

Grace Elizabeth:

The 22-year-old model let slip during a behind-the-scenes video for the Moschino show at Milan Fashion Week that she is set to marry her German footballer beau.

Speaking about learning Nicolas' native language, she said: 'I’m also trying to learn German. My boyfriend...'

Grace - who is believed to have been dating Nicolas for around a year - has rarely mentioned the soccer player in interviews but previously gushed about how much she loves him.

She said in February: 'He is handsome. I love my German.'

WHY THE FUCK DO STACIES WANT TO WASTE AWAY THEIR GENES WITH THESE SUBHUMANS FFS

DimpledInferiorBuzzard size restricted

ADRIANA LIMA TOO! :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10987, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 5 others
First to reply to this thread

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MentalistKebab, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 11143 and 4 others
hes not ugly, hes above average. good bones, decent harmony, tall. its not just be first, its dont be ugly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Deleted member 5048, WadlowMaxxing and 5 others
Legit, it's a pattern that I've noticed as well. Besides JBF, I think reverse hypergamy at the top of the food chain is also legit.

If you look at the number of female models who date actual chads, you can probably count them on the fingers of one hand.
Nearly all of them date normie-tier guys.

Reverse hypergamy at the very top is probably legit. Gigastacys like them are fine with average guys. After all, they can't upgrade their genes 99% of the time, unless they date a top-tier male model (who are extremely rare).

My theory is that average/below average-looking girls are probably more hypergamous than them because they are aware of the fact that they are lacking in the looks department and can only make up for this by selecting a high-value mate, something gigastacy models don't have to resort to.

Also, Grace Elizabeth's celebrity crush was Ryan fucking Gosling JFL
First Celebrity Crush: "Ryan Gosling. Ask me who my last one was. Ryan Gosling."
QONVIyz

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 10987, 5'8manlet and 6 others
just groom her bro!!!

Lifefuel for most guys

JBF is bs, this 14 yr old I was talking to wasn't even a virgin

Legit, it's a pattern that I've noticed as well. Besides JBF, I think reverse hypergamy at the top of the food chain is also legit.

If you look at the number of female models who date actual chads, you can probably count them on the fingers of one hand.

Reverse hypergamy at the very top is probably legit. Gigastacys like them are fine with average guys. After all, they can't upgrade their genes 99% of the time, unless they date a top-tier male model (who are extremely rare).

My theory is that average/below average-looking girls are probably more hypergamous than them because they are aware of the fact that they are lacking in the looks department and can only make up for this by selecting a high-value mate, something gigastacy models don't have to resort to.

View attachment 940343
My dream is to be a model crush jfl at my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
If u not first u last

How the fuck is he ugly? You fucking dumbass hes clearly attractive.

Jesus Christ subhumans wanna cope so hard.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 10782 and Deleted member 9048

View attachment 940343
Cope for subhumans, I always see Stacys with Chads

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee
A woman is insecure about average guys because she is average in the first place

8 PSL foids simply stop caring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Candice Swanepoel:

View attachment 940270

"Hermann and Candice first met in 2005 in Paris, France. Both were quite new to the modeling world, and in the early stages of their careers, they instantly felt a spark for each other and subsequently began dating – at that time she was 17 years old while he was 23.

Despite all of the challenges that the demanding modeling world had to throw at them, the young couple stood strong, steadily building their relationship while keeping it in quite a deep discretion until 2014, when they publicly disclosed their romantic bond.

After almost 10 years of dating, in August 2015 Hermann popped the question and, after giving her a diamond ring, became engaged to Candice. During the following year, they announced her pregnancy, and on the 5th October 2016 the couple was blessed with their first child, a son they named Anacã, which in Brazilian language stands for a specific species of the red-fan parrot.

They welcomed their second son, named Ariel on the 19th June 2018. However, in 2019 Hermann and Candice parted ways and are no longer engaged

According to sources, Hermann Nicoli’s total wealth revolves around the sum of $1.5 million as of early 2020, and includes assets such as two superbikes – the $18,000-valued KTM 1290 Super Duke R and the $14,000-valued Buell EBR. His ex-fiancée Candice Swanepoel is currently ranked among the highest-paid models, with an estimated net worth of $25 million." => when your wife net worth mogs you brutally

Grace Elizabeth:

View attachment 940272

The 22-year-old model let slip during a behind-the-scenes video for the Moschino show at Milan Fashion Week that she is set to marry her German footballer beau.

Speaking about learning Nicolas' native language, she said: 'I’m also trying to learn German. My boyfriend...'

Grace - who is believed to have been dating Nicolas for around a year - has rarely mentioned the soccer player in interviews but previously gushed about how much she loves him.

She said in February: 'He is handsome. I love my German.'

WHY THE FUCK DO STACIES WANT TO WASTE AWAY THEIR GENES WITH THESE SUBHUMANS FFS

View attachment 940276

ADRIANA LIMA TOO! :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

View attachment 940278
Just be ugly to fuck supermodels theory

just groom her bro!!!
what is 'grooming', though?
Isn't is just exactly what a guy her own age would do in order to bang her? (give her compliments, flirt and shit)
Trying to 'groom' a hot young girl is only gonna work if she's attracted to you lol

Stacies and Chads don’t care about looks they already have top tier genetics why would they look for another partner with top tier facial genetics

A normie would do JFL

also a woman doesn't want to be with a guy hotter than she is if she's already attractive cuz it'll make her insecure

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and mortis