Just Be Neurotypical Theory is pretty legit

Deleted member 1134

Deleted member 1134

Bronze

All this neurotypical did was get a haircut and move to a smaller city and "act confident" and he said he went from incel to banging multiple women and having a threesome. Inceltear advice is often seen as bluepilled, but literally worked for this guy because he is neurotypical. So if you're a normie you don't need to looksmax, and if you're autistic, looksmaxing might help, but might not be enough to help you get laid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
You are so retarded OP holy shit get medical attention

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, DidntRead, Arkantos and 2 others
this doesnt help at all

Read the comments. He said he moved from a major west coast city where there were Chads everywhere to a small midwestern city where most of the guys were ugly.

This just proves location theory and that your ability to slay is dependent how how attractive the other men around you are.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas and DidntRead
cope. yeah i could just move to new delhi and smash 5,000,000,000 indian women but why even bother? i guess maybe eastern europe is legit since the girls there are decent looking and guys on the whole seem to be uglier.

cope. yeah i could just move to new delhi and smash 5,000,000,000 indian women but why even bother? i guess maybe eastern europe is legit since the girls there are decent looking and guys on the whole seem to be uglier.
EE is a good location, good looking women and uglier men. No one wants to smash indian women.

Read the comments. He said he moved from a major west coast city where there were Chads everywhere to a small midwestern city where most of the guys were ugly.

This just proves location theory and that your ability to slay is dependent how how attractive the other men around you are.
This makes no sense, midwest has no Chads? Why, aren't there more whites there than the west coast. ALso I live in a town of 26000 and there is still plenty of Chads. Anyone who gets laid just because they move to a city with 50 000 is obviously not a real incel, the guy took inceltears advice seriously and got laid. Just shows how neurotypicals are not true incels.

yeah, definitive proof right here, obviously.

Totally 0 possibility of LARP, zero, nada , zip zilch

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
brooooo i held plates and spun frame now I'm chad hahahaha(y)(y):feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsahh::feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsokman:

I have a Tyrone friend who just goes around saying stuff like “I feel like eating pussy right now” “Im so attracted to you, i want to see what your toes look like”, ranting about aliens and demons, etc. And people eat it up because he looks good. When you’re ugly, you have to filter yourself hardcore and thus can’t leave much of an impression

Last edited:
Guy never mentioned being NT

No, but if you're pretty enough no matter what the fucking mental illness you have, or if you have a physical illness like cancer, women will try to get you somehow, personality does not help at fucking shit and has already been proven several times.
personality is attached to how you look, extroverts are mostly beautiful or have another physical aspect like being strong, or tall, so they have nothing to be ashamed of or worried about, they are already accepted automatically by society.

And I highly doubt that anyone here is autistic or has asperger, being socially isolated, spending hours indoors, having social phobia is just another consequence of not being attractive enough, the person can not get enough self-esteem, anxiety usually comes with some traumatic event, and it is quite probable that many have suffered bulliyng just because it is ugly, low or too weak, then the person can no longer feel comfortable with himself, and would feel uncomfortable in social situations because of the events and rejection.

TALES FROM THE BASEMENT

SHIT THREAD KYS

OP IS A...

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
JFL @ thinking a redditor could get a threesome