JUST BE WHITEY CAUCASOID THEORY LEGIT

I

Ifucwithit

Iron
I go to french classes with this kid newly met him in class a week ago does he really slaying? Why can i f@ckin slay in france as a 6’1 caucasion features BBC??

Rate this kid really is this PSL Legit? He is bloated and I am fit I cannot find woman like he does Is france getting racist against blacks? because i saw him getting laid last night with a tall blonde model tier woman? He’s 5’10-11 btw.

i should have brought up as a white kid maaan!! just f’ckk with it world is not a good place man it’s getting angrier every single day..Just be white

Attachments

• 6A3CC622-733D-4CFE-80AD-84E33968FB69.jpeg
    6A3CC622-733D-4CFE-80AD-84E33968FB69.jpeg
    778.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 86FE99D2-5982-45EC-8947-C8E13F378D10.jpeg
    86FE99D2-5982-45EC-8947-C8E13F378D10.jpeg
    874.5 KB · Views: 120
I know that’s not English ur speaking

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
You fucking cunt stop reposting the same thread you cunt.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
You fucking cunt stop reposting the same thread you cunt.
What is this punks psl? He’s bloated I am gonna post my face bitch Just because i am african does not mean i cannot be higher on the psl scale!

What is this punks psl? He’s bloated I am gonna post my face bitch Just because i am african does not mean i cannot be higher on the psl scale!
Stop reposting the same thread you fucking cunt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, LowTierNormie, SikKunt and 1 other person
you really think im gonna read all that , nope
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

go back to Africa

• +1
Reactions: Slob, SikKunt and Tiddlywink
I go to french classes with this kid newly met him in class a week ago does he really slaying? Why can i f@ckin slay in france as a 6’1 caucasion features BBC??

Rate this kid really is this PSL Legit? He is bloated and I am fit I cannot find woman like he does Is france getting racist against blacks? because i saw him getting laid last night with a tall blonde model tier woman? He’s 5’10-11 btw.

i should have brought up as a white kid maaan!! just f’ckk with it world is not a good place man it’s getting angrier every single day..Just be white
You're not getting any women because you're black, but because you're a fucking retard which looks like utter shit.

stop posting this ugly dude

Bro, show us your face.

Stop being racist.you’ll see me.
Rate the guy? 5/10 right? and he’s getting it? I am 5/10 too man I am just brown

Rate him are you aspie?
Absolutely 0 IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
stop posting him, subhuman/10 despite squinting, the only good thing is his hairline

He lives rent free in your head. You think of him at every breath you inhale and exhale. You might as well suck his cock and pledge your eternal loyalty you dog.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, SikKunt and AntiSocial-Fakecel
The guy in the picture is YOU

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
You're so envious, I can smell it from here.

he doesn't look white

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Ooga Booga go back to Africa and stop talking about this pig faced fuck. He's 5.5/ 10 maybe lower

He isnt that ugly. Its JBW if hes actually ugly. And youre prob overrating the white foid like most ethnics do

I would slay in russia whenever I go to video chatrooms girls always would smile at me and glance fuuuaaarrk

Bro why are you so jealous? You have made like 20 threads about this guy.
Is it you or what?

Ooga Booga go back to Africa and stop talking about this pig faced fuck. He's 5.5/ 10 maybe lower
Aaaaaigggfhtttt
Bro why are you so jealous? You have made like 20 threads about this guy.
Is it you or what?
Yeeeppp
I would slay in russia whenever I go to video chatrooms girls always would smile at me and glance fuuuaaarrk
Maybe it s me i am just a pug dog ?
He isnt that ugly. Its JBW if hes actually ugly. And youre prob overrating the white foid like most ethnics do
Post psl scale you sharia law cuck
he doesn't look white
Is he black like me? Say it

He looks a bit ethnic too. I rate him 5.5/10.

in france half of young population are africans... do negroid and arab girls date white men in France?