Just been having a playful 1 hour conversation with a Stacey-lite Romanian girl who "LIKED" me on tinder and..............

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
.............and.......... everything they say about better looking girls having better, warmer, more feminine personalities is SO on the money it is actually uncanny.

Average/Mediocre girls really aren't able to let go as they are constantly shown everywhere that they are not good enough. Not happy with their body thoughts etc and it really is impossible to get much out of them. They can't engage. I used to think it was me and lacking game and/or saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, but it really isn't.

Good looking girls are more playful, flirtatious, have a better sense of humour, more child-like and feminine.

Let me just say this is the best looking girl I've matched with on Tinder, ever and it was because she is sort of into Indian men. Talking to me about Bollywood movies and all shit.

After 10-15 minutes of thinking about it I realised that this can only mean one thing for average or semi good looking men. WE ARE FUCKED WITHOUT SURGERY. It's not that we even care so much about getting with a beautiful girl/woman. It's that we KNOW from experience they are the ones who we can actually enjoy spending time with. I remember when I was little there would be these debates going around; "looks or personality" and each time it came to this absurd conclusion that most good looking girls or even people in general didn't have good personalities and I never quite saw it the same way. Now I realise this was a big fat massive COPE for average people or even average girls in-particular to cling onto as they looked jealously at those dames who outshone them aesthetically.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 1751, Hero of the Imperium and 9 others
girls can’t remember the guy they fucked before the last one on tinder and we got guys here writing essays about their matches 💔

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justshowerbro, Deleted member 7521, IWantToMax and 43 others
girls can’t remember the guy they fucked before the last one on tinder and we got guys here writing essays about their matches 💔

Dude I am not getting emotionally attached. I banged a mediocre looking Becky the other day. This isn't about getting laid. This is about the options guys who aren't 8+/10 have at their disposal.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
No pics no care phenchod

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ocelot, Mexicanboi, KnoxHarrington and 2 others
no curry p in v no care

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11131, bugeye and Copeful
Dude I am not getting emotionally attached. I banged a mediocre looking Becky the other day. This isn't about getting laid. This is about the options guys who aren't 8+/10 have at their disposal.
Well why you writing this then Lol

even if you slay someone on tinder it doesn’t always mean anything they have better options on there anyway so you should stop writing essays about women like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, KnoxHarrington, TheChosenChad and 2 others
Well why you writing this then Lol

even if you slay someone on tinder it doesn’t always mean anything they have better options on there anyway so you should stop writing essays about women like this

Why do I get this bitter incel response from every single one of you doomers? Just fuck off from my thread. You absolutely have the most naturally inherent fucked up outlook on life and I am not joking.

Can you just fuck off from posting in these threads and allow the mentally stable people to respond? You guys deserve a massive hammerfist on the fucking head.

Stop trying to assume why I typed this thread. It was pretty obvious why, for anyone that wasn't a mother fucking PSL autist and didn't assume anyone who makes threads here is also a fucking depressed doomer like them.

Stop generalising bitches on tinder when you clearly are not even enough of a NT normie to match with any. You just have this conceptual fanatical idea of how ALL girls are on tinder, from the stories you hear about it being a hookup app. LIVE IT before you TALK ABOUT IT. You utter elephant.

I'll write whatever the fuck I like. Now get the fuck out of here. Boring passive aggressive and jealous doom and gloomer.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 9488 and 1 other person
No pics no care phenchod

The thing with posting her pics is she is also on instagram and it'd just be a matter of time before one of the jealous bitter, gets no pussy incels around here, reverse image searches it, goes to her insta and dms her with a link to this thread.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Copeful
The thing with posting her pics is she is also on instagram and it'd just be a matter of time before on of the jealous bitter, gets no pussy incels around here, reverse image searches it, goes to her insta and dms her with a link to this thread.
Draw over the pics. Reverse search won’t work then

Why do I get this bitter incel response from every single one of you doomers? Just fuck off from my thread. You absolutely have the most naturally inherent fucked up outlook on life and I am not joking.

Can you just fuck off from posting in these threads and allow the mentally stable people to respond? You guys deserve a massive hammerfist on the fucking head.

Stop trying to assume why I typed this thread. It was pretty obvious why, for anyone that wasn't a mother fucking PSL autist and didn't assume anyone who makes threads here is also a fucking depressed doomer like them.

Stop generalising bitches on tinder when you clearly are not even enough of a NT normie to match with any. You just have this conceptual fanatical idea of how ALL girls are on tinder, from the stories you hear about it being a hookup app. LIVE IT before you TALK ABOUT IT. You utter elephant.

I'll write whatever the fuck I like. Now get the fuck out of here. Boring passive aggressive and jealous doom and gloomer.
lmao what are you even crying about i just said it was cringy

you don’t know if i’m nt or non nt clown, you’re just doing some mental gymnastics

it’s very clear that these girls on tinder have better options than you, me, most people on this forum so if you can slay them go ahead but no one rly cares to read this essay about some girl on tinder lmao

now you can stop being patronising.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, KnoxHarrington, Deleted member 2854 and 5 others

you don’t know if i’m nt or non nt clown, you’re just doing some mental gymnastics

it’s very clear that these girls on tinder have better options than you, me, most people on this forum so if you can slay them go ahead but no one rly cares to read this essay about some girl on tinder lmao

Kk

Stop typing at me.

Im done with this conversation

Dont care what you have to say

Goodbye

Ur a good user bhai (most of the time)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Copeful
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 9488

He's just like that. Butthurt, sensitive and passive aggressive. Don't bother, srs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Moggee, Deleted member 5634, TheChosenChad and 3 others
Kk

Stop typing at me.

Goodbye
alright enjoy writing essays for girls you ain’t even slayed yet

enjoy your day :)

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah
Photo 2020 12 24 04 31 48

@TheCopefulCurry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, sytyl and Copeful

>mentally stable
>writes rage induced essays over one comment
Pick one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, buckchadley31, Mexicanboi and 5 others
attractive women live in fairytale world and are delusional with zero self awareness

this is the natural state of women, why we are attracted to it

also why in a healthy society they would be given no power beyond child rearing

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and alex569
passive aggressive.

This. One minute he’s complimenting someone and the next he’s brutally insulting them like some PTSD ridden cuck jfl.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, john2 and turkproducer
>mentally stable
>writes rage induced essays over one comment
Pick one

Nah bro, it's the frustration at not finding anyone here who is Black Pilled without a defeatist mindset. Who is Black Pilled and has a growth mindset. It is very hard to find anyone like that around these joint.

If I go to a Normie mainstream community, they have the growth mindset, but aren't Black Pilled. So I'm caught between a rock and a hard place.

Do I stay here or do I leave?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
Nah bro, it's the frustration at not finding anyone here who is Black Pilled without a defeatist mindset. Who is Black Pilled and has a growth mindset. It is very hard to find anyone like that around these joint.

If I go to a Normie mainstream community, they have the growth mindset, but aren't Black Pilled. So I'm caught between a rock and a hard place.

Do I stay here or do I leave?

i’m not even a doomer jfl, and although there are a lot of actual doomers here, there is probably a lot of users who put on this whole doomer act to look edgy and whatnot. It’s best to take everything on this forum except for the Blackpill of course, with a pinch of salt tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
This. One minute he’s complimenting someone and the next he’s brutally insulting them like some PTSD ridden cuck jfl.

I just find it remarkable that so many people can be this dreary and defeatist in their general way of thinking.

It doesn't make sense to me. I cannot "connect" with people here on that scale. I don't get it. How can you be Black Pilled, post on a forum called "LooksMax.Me" and then have this subconscious mindset. That's what this is. People go into reading threads and shit with a certain mindset and it's generally a negative one. You can accept all the harsh-realities on life etc and still have an optimism that things are going to improve.

I just don't understand the doomers' approach. If you try to grow yourself it doesn't mean you're lying to yourself and/or coping. Not if you are very aware of the Black Pill. If you read the OP I made you'll notice I talked about the Black Pill and how average to semi good looking guys won't settle for average girls not because they don't look good enough, but because their personalities are far too uptight, bitchy and insecure. They've lost their femininity. This was the point of discussion, but as per boring usual on here, people find a way of deflecting and routing off topic and then everyone else joins in to fit in with the thread's response's narrative. It's like a fucking boring autistic school of retards who believe they know everything there is to know about life and the world and people based on concepts. It's tiresome and I know it's ignorant which is why I get so triggered at how people can be so dense.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
i’m not even a doomer jfl, and although there are a lot of actual doomers here, there is probably a lot of users who put on this whole doomer act to look edgy and whatnot. It’s best to take everything on this forum except for the Blackpill of course, with a pinch of salt tbh ngl.

What's the point in putting on a fucking act? Doesn't that go against the concept of "Black Pill" ??? I mean fucking duh right?

Black Pill is about looking at reality square in the face. That also involves not pretending and being real and dealing and improving on who you are in the real world, while keeping in mind that your appearance is fucking paramount. None of these cunts are edgy. Not in the slightest. The fact you legitimise it as being ok to act like dipsticks shows me how much fucking time you probably waste alongside these other wastemen. No offence.

What's the point in putting on a fucking act? Doesn't that go against the concept of "Black Pill" ??? I mean fucking duh right?

Black Pill is about looking at reality square in the face. That also involves not pretending and being real and dealing and improving on who you are in the real world, while keeping in mind that your appearance is fucking paramount. None of these cunts are edgy. Not in the slightest. The fact you legitimise it as being ok to act like dipsticks shows me how much fucking time you probably waste alongside these other wastemen. No offence.

And to further carry on:

Even if it's just to "sound edgy". These thoughts are moving around in your brain and create hardwires. Your way of subconsciously looking at the world is now becoming cemented and when you interact with the real world, it's going to come out. Even if you are saying most of this shit in jest and doing it for a forum performance and pointless reacts, the more times you say it, the more chance there is of you believing it.

Stupid shit like; "girls on tinder don't care, they are fucking a different guy every week" <<< is just typical incel bark and the thing is you all talk about fucking cope this and cope that, but these are the sort of comments which are indicating that it's you that is the one who is coping.

Fuuuucckkk. She'd be so good with blue eyes, but even still, I'd go fight isis with my bare hands for a chance with her. Nice op

Yeah she is adorable tbh. Not stuck up or anything. Romanian.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
A lot of men don’t get it.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Yeah she is adorable tbh. Not stuck up or anything. Romanian.
Hey, I'm from Romania too....
Be careful cause she might be a scammer, and could ask you for money in the future.

Hey, I'm from Romania too....
Be careful cause she might be a scammer, and could ask you for money in the future.

Nah. Instagram is all legit and everything. Lmao at thinking I'd give her money tho.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I kinda wanna wifey.
There's no non jaded girls on Tinder. JFL at you thinking your gonna ltr this Romanian chick. When i reality she talks to Chads and you at the same time. Then get mad at others for pointing this out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Moggee, Coping_nope and turkproducer
hahah just the type of slut that @Amnesia fucks and then complains that muh all women are bitches that will let u for the next chad jfl

Where is Amnesia lately?

Predictable boring dopamine response from spastic: "Probably too busy slaying"

Kk

Stop typing at me.

Goodbye
He's right. You're delusional & narcy despite being an average looking curry. You haven't fucked this girl and most likely wont either. Speaking on whatsapp or tinder with a girl for 1 hr is meaningless. Stick to Romanians though because they like ethnics more on average, probs cos they are part-ethnic themselves

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee, Deleted member 9488, TheChosenChad and 2 others
He's right. You're delusional & narcy despite being an average looking curry. You haven't fucked this girl and most likely wont either. Speaking on whatsapp or tinder with a girl for 1 hr is meaningless. Stick to Romanians though because they like ethnics more on average, probs cos they are part-ethnic themselves
He massively overrates himself and claims to be very good looking whereas in reality he’s painfully average and short too which means he won’t slay hard. But he’ll do ok I guess.

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Deleted member 9488
This is a stupid low iq thread.
The ONLY reason a hot Romanian girl would talk to you is to get a green card/citizenship in whatever country you’re in.

no woman is “into” Indian guys.
Shut the fuck up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Moggee and Deleted member 9488
This is a stupid low iq thread.
The ONLY reason a hot Romanian girl would talk to you is to get a green card/citizenship in whatever country you’re in.

no woman is “into” Indian guys.
Shut the fuck up.

Possibly, but she's talking to me about these Indian movies that I haven't watched and knows songs and all sorts of shit.

It's possible that you're right tho. I ain't gonna deny that. I look decent in the photos saying that.

Cries of envy and jealousy to cope with the fact you aren't making any moves to do shit LMAO. I've already slayed once this month. Have you slayed once in your lifetime? And don't use your age as an excuse, because I was in the zone at your age.

You guys could do better with hiding your jealousy you know? Lmao.

He massively overrates himself and claims to be very good looking whereas in reality he’s painfully average and short too which means he won’t slay hard. But he’ll do ok I guess.

Wait for 1.2-1.4 lens camera also. I ain't good looking but I am decent and Beckys find me sexy. (Cringe)

Wait for 1.2-1.4 lens camera also. I ain't good looking but I am decent and Beckys find me sexy. (Cringe)

You’d be a chadlite if it wasn’t for your very long Philtrum
Get a lip lift and slay

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Cries of envy and jealousy to cope with the fact you aren't making any moves to do shit LMAO. I've already slayed once this month. Have you slayed once in your lifetime? And don't use your age as an excuse, because I was in the zone at your age.

You guys could do better with hiding your jealousy you know? Lmao.

Clearly you haven't read any of my posts or threads. I won't repeat my laycount here but I would assume it is significantly larger than yours. In fact my laycount for 2020 alone may be larger than what you've amassed in 28 years.

I am the same age as you (almost) & I can spot a narcy ethnic with a chip on his shoulder from a mile away. I'm not bitter or jealous in the slightest, I just think you're a cunt & deserve to be called out as one.

How can we say this isn’t the halo effect though? Women see taller, browner, or better looking men as having “better personalities”, Why is the same not true for you? You think she’s nicer cause she’s better looking?

just a thought.

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee
How can we say this isn’t the halo effect though? Women see taller, browner, or better looking men as having “better personalities”, Why is the same not true for you? You think she’s nicer cause she’s better looking?

just a thought.
Whites can’t be incel

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Clearly you haven't read any of my posts or threads. I won't repeat my laycount here but I would assume it is significantly larger than yours. In fact my laycount for 2020 alone may be larger than what you've amassed in 28 years.

I am the same age as you (almost) & I can spot a narcy ethnic with a chip on his shoulder from a mile away. I'm not bitter or jealous in the slightest, I just think you're a cunt & deserve to be called out as one.

Yes. You have a lay count over 50 and post on LooksMax.Me.

That's really believable man LMAO. Fucking get the fuck outta here bro.

Also do me a favour and read the OP back objectively. I said nothing bad. I made a comment to open up a debate on good looking girls have better personalities and a lot of people responded like THEY HAD chips on their shoulders. The irony. That is when I responded by murdering them.

If people can't respond with genuine debate and mature posts that's because they are bitter/jealous that somebody is making moves. You have to be a defeatist twat to fit in around here. Post your face if you have over 50 lays son. I'm waiting btw.