Just been having a playful 1 hour conversation with a Stacey-lite Romanian girl who "LIKED" me on tinder and..............

How can we say this isn’t the halo effect though? Women see taller, browner, or better looking men as having “better personalities”, Why is the same not true for you? You think she’s nicer cause she’s better looking?

just a thought.

It's a legit thought but it's not true. This is nuanced.

Read this thread:

Glad to see someone mature and mentally stable enough not fuelled with insecurity, who is able to keep on the topic of this thread.

Clearly you haven't read any of my posts or threads. I won't repeat my laycount here but I would assume it is significantly larger than yours. In fact my laycount for 2020 alone may be larger than what you've amassed in 28 years.

I am the same age as you (almost) & I can spot a narcy ethnic with a chip on his shoulder from a mile away. I'm not bitter or jealous in the slightest, I just think you're a cunt & deserve to be called out as one.

• JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Imagine being 28 and delusional enough to want to ltr a girl from Tinder. After apparently amassing 50 slays but still so naïve. A good example of what not to become.
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and KnoxHarrington

holy shit. You are ugly as hell. Even for your phenotype.

also, jfl at using “slaying” to refer to having a single sexual interaction.

You’re a perfect example of a low iq person having too low of an iq to know their iq is low.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
holy shit. You are ugly as hell. Even for your phenotype.

also, jfl at using “slaying” to refer to having a single sexual interaction.

You’re a perfect example of a low iq person having too low of an iq to know their iq is low.
He’s a chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: KnoxHarrington
Write better.

He's talking shit coz he's a bored fat kid at Christmas that can't get anymore fat black girls because they are now getting moved to by normies.

I never said I was Chad-lite.

He's talking shit coz he's a bored fat kid at Christmas that can't get anymore fat black girls because they are now getting moved to by normies.

I never said I was Chad-lite.
Cope

beautiful people are superior in every way

Jfl at this coping curry manletcel thinking some average whore is stacy

Last edited:
Let me just say this is the best looking girl I've matched with on Tinder, ever and it was because she is sort of into Indian men.
TALES FROM THE BASEMENT OF A CURRY RESTAURANT

Wait for 1.2-1.4 lens camera also. I ain't good looking but I am decent and Beckys find me sexy. (Cringe)

RAKESH 26, IT TECHNICIAN FOR MICROSOFT FROM MUMBAI

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
  • JFL
Reactions: StressShady