Just being brutally honest.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Are women really as bad as everyone put's it here ? Minus the whole fucking chad thing i personally never have experienced women being disgusted by me i have seen absolute bitches but everone hated them they never had any beta cucks as far as i'm aware but my personal experiance is all i have to work with so how much of what people say here is true i mean just today i got lost at the fucking train stop cause i was a fucking moron and forgot to check before hand where the stop was i got on at Manchester Victoria rather than Piccadilly cause i assumed their was 1 stop at Manchester as i started to panic a women actually offered to help me makes me question the whole women being evil thing not the black pill itself but rather the bahioviour of females as somehow evil this is just personal experience how

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
Well, not all women are bad but ‘most’ are.

Well, not all women are bad but ‘most’ are.

The whole point is the black pill is true but is it being hyperbolic cause women dont seem nasty tbh

The whole point is the black pill is true but is it being hyperbolic cause women dont seem nasty tbh
A lot of women hide their bad side.

Minus the Chad thing, most are like you and me

They virtue signal but their care comes from a genuine place of love.

TRUE I dont think women naturally hate men it's more they like to virtue signal

They virtue signal but their care comes from a genuine place of love.

TRUE I dont think women naturally hate men it's more they like to virtue signal

:bluepill:

no, they just want to be seen as empathetic gender, it is not what they are thinking and they are concious of their deception.

jfl at falling for the virtual signaling shit that toilets do.

she probably wanted chad to see how empathetic she is and maybe he'll fall in love with her.

you were nothing but a tool, a shortcut for her main desire and you fell for the fact that she was being "kind"

you can do better than this.

• +1
Reactions: fakemeta.