• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6789 and Entschuldigung
has he been obnoxious yet? this seems quite negative and unnecessary thus far

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 9072
has he been obnoxious yet? this seems quite negative and unnecessary thus far
Yes, since he started talking to me again

Yeah, I have been asked out by homos before. They should be thankful that I don't beat them to death

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, sytyl and Entschuldigung
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, sytyl and Patrick Baitman
Yes, since he started talking to me again
its none of my business, and im sorry if u think im trying to invade ur privacy, but how has he been obnoxious? could it be u are actually homophobic and just bothered by every little thing from them? its like when u start to dislike a person and every small thing they do bothers you for no reason. just some food for thought

its none of my business, and im sorry if u think im trying to invade ur privacy, but how has he been obnoxious? could it be u are actually homophobic and just bothered by every little thing from them? its like when u start to dislike a person and every small thing they do bothers you for no reason. just some food for thought
Maybe I just don't want to like him at all, mostly because of his friends and all that stuff
I have a homo colleague at Uni, i think he's gay but he never tried to hit on me or talked about guys, and i have no problem with him because he acts normal.

• JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Patrick Baitman and Entschuldigung
Maybe I just don't want to like him at all, mostly because of his friends and all that stuff
I have a homo colleague at Uni, i think he's gay but he never tried to hit on me or talked about guys, and i have no problem with him because he acts normal.
thats fine, you know whats best for u, just try to be nice, no matter how someone acts, if theres no ill intention behind it, there should be no reason to not treat them like a human, he probably just wants to be happy too, even if its by taking pee pee in poo poo hole lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and sytyl
thats fine, you know whats best for u, just try to be nice, no matter how someone acts, if theres no ill intention behind it, there should be no reason to not treat them like a human, he probably just wants to be happy too, even if its by taking pee pee in poo poo hole lol
the fact that he likes dicks really don't have anything with it
there's guy's here in .me who are probably gay and i don't fucking care cause they're nice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and sytyl
B-B-B-BASED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Entschuldigung and sytyl
Having gay friends it's a cool thing. They can introduce you so many girls, as many basic girls biggest dream is to have a gay bestie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Entschuldigung and sytyl
Having gay friends it's a cool thing. They can introduce you so many girls, as many basic girls biggest dream is to have a gay bestie
he has no girl friends just a bunch of other gays.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl and Betisfan
great now everyone will think you're gay in denial or something

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
I don't know but i knew about it since june
Well if he is clearly out of the closet and he is social with non gay people, he will have more girl friends by a year than you can imagine. It's laughable how some girls simps over gay guy to become his friends 🤣🤣🤣🤣. In addition girls trust a lot gay guys so if he tells a girl that I are a great guy she would believe and she would be way less likely to cheat on you/treat you badly because her bestie would be angry at her

Gay guys always have a bunch of hot girls as friends

you ruined another chance you baboon brained dung hut creature

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430