Just bought Air Force1s

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
just bought these black af1s:

Download 2

i needed them because my work uniform requires all black.
Plus when i wear them i will become a solid 6'1 mogger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 2506 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, PenileFacialSurgery, I'mme and 3 others
Nice shoes not gonna lie . How much

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
IMG 20200523 034018
these are the next shoes I'm getting. The best height boosting shoe without looking autistic.

How many inches do they add

Af1 are the biggest meme. They add at best maybe 0.2-0.3 inches versus a normal shoe but much uglier and put off a street trash vibe. Why not just get a more stylish shoe and put in a 1cm insole?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Vanquished, Deleted member 6965 and 2 others
I'm buying the jordan protomax in beige. Highest sole of any sneaker plus plenty of space for insoles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
don't fuck up the creases on them btw
I'll get some myself at some point

how is this a success

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
white ones are better imo

What other shoe's you guys suggest for heightmaxxing?

They look cheap lolo

they're uncomfortable af

any air maxes >>>

View attachment 419886these are the next shoes I'm getting. The best height boosting shoe without looking autistic.
they look retarded in person, I went to buy a pair but wanted to see them in person first, imagine paying $260 for an ugly ass pair of shoes. Also you can tell they heightboost, the solid bubble at the bottom makes it easy to tell. A guy was wearing that exact pair when I went to buy them coincidentally and I completely got turned off to buying them.

Did u get a complementary nba Yb cd with em

• JFL
Reactions: SexyMofo
Just get ultra boosts. 1.2in off of them and they don’t look fucking stupid. Any suggestions for easy lifts to make/buy?

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
BLACK AF1'S

PLEASE DON'T ROB ME
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nero and Traxanas
Just get ultra boosts. 1.2in off of them and they don’t look fucking stupid. Any suggestions for easy lifts to make/buy?
the heels on them look massive ngl

• +1
Reactions: Nero
they look retarded in person, I went to buy a pair but wanted to see them in person first, imagine paying $260 for an ugly ass pair of shoes. Also you can tell they heightboost, the solid bubble at the bottom makes it easy to tell. A guy was wearing that exact pair when I went to buy them coincidentally and I completely got turned off to buying them.
But from a normies perspective would they even think about the bubble adding height and look at you as a frauder? Why do you care?

just ordered yeezy 350 v2 sesames yesterday

Attachments

• 627139B9-C45F-443B-B81F-11FCCA2C6095.jpeg
    627139B9-C45F-443B-B81F-11FCCA2C6095.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 16

Attachments

• 973F6C59-F779-4817-9085-4916CC834A2E.jpeg
    973F6C59-F779-4817-9085-4916CC834A2E.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 12
  • +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
I'm buying the jordan protomax in beige. Highest sole of any sneaker plus plenty of space for insoles.
Just bought those in platinum White
lol they give 4 cm, will also wear 2 cm insoles so i get 6 cm in total

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga and xefo
Please report back if it's possible to wear insoles, because the shoe looks quite thin, with additional insoles on the air cussion it could become too wobbly to walk in.

Very cool shoes! They are tall too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
Please report back if it's possible to wear insoles, because the shoe looks quite thin, with additional insoles on the air cussion it could become too wobbly to walk in.
Will do

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Please tell me you didn't actually spend money on real AFf1s JFL

theyre legit whenever i buy white ones i always artificially make them dirty or worn before wearing because looks more aesthetic

theyre legit whenever i buy white ones i always artificially make them dirty or worn before wearing because looks more aesthetic
legit? I considered getting the black ones solely cause u wouldn't have to bother cleaning em

legit? I considered getting the black ones solely cause u wouldn't have to bother cleaning em
black ones are solely for drug dealers and for a job that requires them in any other situation they look ass

black ones are solely for drug dealers and for a job that requires them in any other situation they look ass
I know jack shit about style my fellow pashtun curry, show me your ways. so white AF1s are ideal with most clothing yes?

I know jack shit about style my fellow pashtun curry, show me your ways. so white AF1s are ideal with most clothing yes?
son you dont know shit about fashion sense

its intuitive i cant teach ur dumb ass

also ur black or brown skin will look bad will all white af1s

son you dont know shit about fashion sense

its intuitive i cant teach ur dumb ass

also ur black or brown skin will look bad will all white af1s
noooo I'm not actually curry, I was being friendly jfl

u dont need to teach son, just a few tips idk, I like their look that's all tbh white just goes with everything right?

noooo I'm not actually curry, I was being friendly jfl

u dont need to teach son, just a few tips idk, I like their look that's all tbh white just goes with everything right?
thats exactly what a curry would say lmao

white looks best on my tannish reddish white skin not brown, if ur brown u have to wear dark colors

sry man

• JFL
Reactions: Traxanas
thats exactly what a curry would say lmao

white looks best on my tannish reddish white skin not brown, if ur brown u have to wear dark colors

sry man
bro ffs it's over I'm officially hindu dindu, going ER ASAP

Fuark, 4cm for real? Did you measure it?
I might consider buying them, some colors look fucking amazing