Just bought mk677 on impulse. Should I take 20mg everyday for 30 days or 10mg everyday for 60 days?

justforkicks

justforkicks

JEW PHENO GANG
pls help, am 16

will most likely do nothing at all but do 20mg for 30 days

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, sloopnoob, Mr.cope and 2 others
agreed, doing it for general health

If you just take it for a month, all that will happen is you might get bloated, feel more hungry, and slighty better recovery time if you lift weights or exercise alot. Maybe better skin and hair.

If you take 10mg 2 months, the effects are even less noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and PenileFacialSurgery
20mg a day for 30 days. That’s what I did but felt nothing at all, like it was bunk.

Jay

the longer you run it the better

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and GrayEyedBarrett
25mg is the optimal dosage of ibutamoren

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and Good_Little_Goy
10mg for the first two weeks
25mg for the remaining 6 weeks

this is the ideal dosing

the longer you run it the better
If cost is an issue just stick with 10mg but preferably for 6months
The only difference between 10mg and 20mg will be in IGF-1 levels as opposed to GH levels.
25mg is optimal for muscle growth because of the IGF-1 levels though, so do with that as you will

Last edited:
pls help, am 16
Why is every kid taking mk677 without knowing anything about sarms, you're most likely going to come out fucked up but natural selection

ask a doc never ask a incel

I took it around your age and it made me hungry asf and honestly bloated me. I think it gave me a performance boost when I played lacrosse though. I'm still not sure if it worked but my feet are size 13 or 14 and I'm 5'11 so maybe it made my feet big.

There are studies that mk677 can give people PTSD like symptoms so I kinda regret consuming this shit and sometimes wonder if it altered my brain chemistry. Not really worth imo. There night be better things to try like cjc 1290 no DAC. Eat a lot of nutrient dense meals like mixed vegetables and chicken or beef stew, take daily multivitamins go out every day to jog and play sports and you should hit your natural limit. Also get a blood test done to see if you're deficient in anything.

Also it definetly gave me better looking skin.

Last edited:
Dude just do 15 mg for like 6 months its way more beneficial and u avoid the sides while getting like 80% of the benefits and saving money. High doses of 20 mg and up seem pointless imo

I took it around your age and it made me hungry asf and honestly bloated me. I think it gave me a performance boost when I played lacrosse though. I'm still not sure if it worked but my feet are size 13 or 14 and I'm 5'11 so maybe it made my feet big.

There are studies that mk677 can give people PTSD like symptoms so I kinda regret consuming this shit and sometimes wonder if it altered my brain chemistry. Not really worth imo. There night be better things to try like cjc 1290 no DAC. Eat a lot of nutrient dense meals like mixed vegetables and chicken or beef stew, take daily multivitamins go out every day to jog and play sports and you should hit your natural limit. Also get a blood test done to see if you're deficient in anything.

Also it definetly gave me better looking skin.

Source for the PTSD like symptoms?
How would that even happen?

mk677 gave me insane teenage tier skin, usually the day after i would dose.
wish i didnt run out
but i stopped taking it, read somewhere about it enlarging the heart and raising cortisol

Source for the PTSD like symptoms?
How would that even happen?

I think I might be effected by it too, I've never been the same after taking this stuff.
I feel colder and less emotional and exuberant than I was before. I completely lost interest in other people too.
But maybe that was just puberty.

Also I used to feel extremely relaxed and natural in social settings but nowadays I feel very uncomfortable in social settings unless I'm with close friends/family.

My parents even noticed this.

Last edited:

I think I might be effected by it too, I've never been the same after taking this stuff.
I feel colder and less emotional and exuberant than I was before. I completely lost interest in other people too.
But maybe that was just puberty.

Also I used to feel extremely relaxed and natural in social settings but nowadays I feel very uncomfortable in social settings unless I'm with close friends/family.

My parents even noticed this.
Do you still feel the same now?

“accurate”??