Someone Redpill on the Lore

If i understand The Empire is like Rome
Stormcloaks the Germanic tribes
Thalmor being the jews

Tibet septim like the Christian Jesus

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3997, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6695 and 5 others
oblivion mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 10987
oblivion mogs
Really? I loved Oblivion. Skyrim came out after I came to China. You couldn't really get gaming systems here back then. I was drooling over videos of the gameplay. I wanted it so bad. Never got to play it.

I would have thought Skyrim would have been so much better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 2597 and 2 others
You are st the period where the Empire of Cycidil is falling and they hold only a few realms, Skyrim is one of the last holdings, but it's in the midst of a civil war, you can chose to fight for the empire or for the Nerdic rebels. Thalmor are jews, Hamerfel are arabs/north africans, Elswere are curries/persians, Orcs are Slavs jfl, the others im not sure that much. The Bretons or something i forgot are English/French

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 10652, Deleted member 7125 and 1 other person
You are st the period where the Empire of Cycidil is falling and they hold only a few realms, Skyrim is one of the last holdings, but it's in the midst of a civil war, you can chose to fight for the empire or for the Nerdic rebels. Thalmor are jews, Hamerfel are arabs/north africans, Elswere are curries/persians, Orcs are Slavs jfl, the others im not sure that much. The Bretons or something i forgot are English/French
Bretons = Celto-Germanics = English/French

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Cope orcs are more like west Africans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 11370 and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 10987
Maybe jfl, but i thought they were Hamerfell guys
Hammer fell are more like north africans as they have more developed technologies and seem higher IQ, orcs leiterally have ability called beserkers rage and near all the males don't live to adulthood. Very similar to west Africans and african Americans they also make good soldiers and are blunt and loyal, but lack in iq and have a short term mating strategy. The hammerfels are north africans and moor type people and arab.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 11370 and TsarTsar444
Hammer fell are more like north africans as they have more developed technologies and seem higher IQ, orcs leiterally have ability called beserkers rage and near all the males don't live to adulthood. Very similar to west Africans and african Americans they also make good soldiers and are blunt and loyal, but lack in iq and have a short term mating strategy. The hammerfels are north africans and moor type people and arab.
Who are the Argonians are dark elves tho?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 10987
Who are the Argonians are dark elves tho?
Argonians are a mixture of groups here. Argonians show a mixture of Slavic people from the Balkans and the Carpathian mountains. They are mainly almost copy/paste of Slavic people around Hungary, Romania, and up through the Caucus mountains. Witcher slavicels should see familiarity between Argonian Elder Scroll lore and Slavics. A tiny bit of Congo as well. The “jungle” is to represent how some people in the past felt about the native Slavic lands, which were stereotyped by non-Slavs as very wild, untamed, “spooky”, and filled with all manner of weird and unusual monstrosities, magic, Slavic witch doctors and witches (priests of Rodnoverie religion), vampires, ghosts and more. The Dark elves are persians and turks.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 10987, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Maybe jfl, but i thought they were Hamerfell guys
Actually I found the west african analogues jfl they make them literal slaves. I was wrong about the orcs but they share alot of behavioral traits with west Africans still.

Copy pasta incoming:
The Kothringi were a race of tribal men that once inhabited Black Marsh.[1] The demonym is seen as both Kothri and Kothringi. They are noted for being fierce[2]; and having "metallic skin"[3] and "reflective faces."

Before the Cyrodilic human slave uprising against the Ayleids in 1E 242, the Kothringi were among the many tribes of men that the Ayleids used as slaves.[4]

The Kothringi were eventually wiped out by the Knahaten Flu (leiterally like how west africans had to adapt to survive Malyria but this time they got wiped out.) that started in 2E 560.[1] By 13th of Sun's Dawn, 2E 561, the Flu had already started affecting even the most remote of Kothri settlements, such as Stillrise Village in Shadowfen.[5] In that case, the Flu had apparently been brought into the settlement from Mud Tree Village, by two trader apprentices named Abaaleb and Sana.[5] Still in 2E 561, Shaman Chirah of Stillrise (under Chieftain Suhlak's orders) prayed to Z'en for a cure for the deadly disease, but had no answer. That led him to appeal to Clavicus Vile, wishing for his village to not die from the disease. The Daedric Prince then turned all of the villagers into undead.[6]

The Kothringi generally preferred to go naked, although a few wore clothes when outside their native land. Their garb, as seen in The Elder Scrolls Online, appears to be simple leather with animal bones stitched in. They lived in round stone huts with chimneys, topped with domed thatched roofs. The triskelion is seen etched into rocks around their villages.

They appear to have had a shamanic society and worshiped a pantheon of their own, but had no known unique gods. Z'en (a god of Toil) was apparently the main god[6], with Dibe-Mara-Kin (the "mothers of the Around-us") as blessing-givers.[UL 1] In Stillrise Village, Clavicus Vile was worshiped as a last resort against the deadly Flu.[6]

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Actually I found the west african analogues jfl they make them literal slaves. I was wrong about the orcs but they share alot of behavioral traits with west Africans still.

Copy pasta incoming:
The Kothringi were a race of tribal men that once inhabited Black Marsh.[1] The demonym is seen as both Kothri and Kothringi. They are noted for being fierce[2]; and having "metallic skin"[3] and "reflective faces."

Before the Cyrodilic human slave uprising against the Ayleids in 1E 242, the Kothringi were among the many tribes of men that the Ayleids used as slaves.[4]

The Kothringi were eventually wiped out by the Knahaten Flu (leiterally like how west africans had to adapt to survive Malyria but this time they got wiped out.) that started in 2E 560.[1] By 13th of Sun's Dawn, 2E 561, the Flu had already started affecting even the most remote of Kothri settlements, such as Stillrise Village in Shadowfen.[5] In that case, the Flu had apparently been brought into the settlement from Mud Tree Village, by two trader apprentices named Abaaleb and Sana.[5] Still in 2E 561, Shaman Chirah of Stillrise (under Chieftain Suhlak's orders) prayed to Z'en for a cure for the deadly disease, but had no answer. That led him to appeal to Clavicus Vile, wishing for his village to not die from the disease. The Daedric Prince then turned all of the villagers into undead.[6]

The Kothringi generally preferred to go naked, although a few wore clothes when outside their native land. Their garb, as seen in The Elder Scrolls Online, appears to be simple leather with animal bones stitched in. They lived in round stone huts with chimneys, topped with domed thatched roofs. The triskelion is seen etched into rocks around their villages.

They appear to have had a shamanic society and worshiped a pantheon of their own, but had no known unique gods. Z'en (a god of Toil) was apparently the main god[6], with Dibe-Mara-Kin (the "mothers of the Around-us") as blessing-givers.[UL 1] In Stillrise Village, Clavicus Vile was worshiped as a last resort against the deadly Flu.[6]
They dont look black tho, maybe they are also a reference to pagan slavs being enslaved

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 2597
They dont look black tho, maybe they are also a reference to pagan slavs being enslaved
True true jfl slavs really are the niggers of Europe.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and TsarTsar444
So i should play redguard since im Nafri ?

• +1
Orcs remind me more more of Mongols

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and TsarTsar444

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6997
I always play Argonian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
@Maesthetic join stormcloaks or Skyrim wl have a female ruler jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
@Maesthetic join stormcloaks or Skyrim wl have a female ruler jfl.
Bad idea, the thalmor want the stormclokes to win, so that the Empire becomes even more destabilized and when that happens the thalmor will be the number 1 power in tamriel

• JFL
Nice add me on discord we can play together
I also recommend playing dragon age

Bad idea, the thalmor want the stormclokes to win, so that the Empire becomes even more destabilized and when that happens the thalmor will be the number 1 power in tamriel
Cope, the empire is crumbling and its lost its legitimacy. The stormcloaks are the better choice they can seek an alliance with the other races of tamrial who want freedom and independence , while keeping their own right to govern themselves and drive the Thalnor out with a league of alliances of sort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125