each cap has like 1500mg of gluthione

I have to take 3000 since I weigh around 73kg

its usually 20-40mg per kg

pretty expensive i guess, i could have gotten 3 vials of test for cheaper jfl

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Bro...... I didn't know it will be that expensive. :feelsmega:

if it makes my skin lighter, then i would pay anything tbh
Goddam I have to use that for 7 months (because I'm darker). And then I have to pay for sarms, ru58841, supplements, gym, Mk677. JFL looksmaxing is like investing in stocks you have to focus your time and resources on the very few to maximize your results.

Goddam I have to use that for 7 months (because I'm darker). And then I have to pay for sarms, ru58841, supplements, gym, Mk677. JFL looksmaxing is like investing in stocks you have to focus your time and resources on the very few to maximize your results.

how long do u think i need to use it to see results? lol, i was hoping i would be light skinned by august.

yea sarms are hella expensive man ngl. i dnt really think there worth it

how long do u think i need to use it to see results? lol, i was hoping i would be light skinned by august.
You should see results in less than 5 months. Make sure to watch the people on YouTube who use it. They know more than me.

I'm considering taking test but I don't want to rape my hairline and crash my natural test. Natty gymcelling is a cringy meme Tbh.

Last edited:

You should see results in less than 5 months. Make sure to watch the people on YouTube who use it. They know more than me.

I'm considering taking test but I don't want to rape my hairline and crash my natural test. Natty gymcelling is a cringy meme Tbh.

Do you guys think lightening your skin really improves your attractiveness that much? Serious question btw.

How much does it lighten skin. Please provide evidence